Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Belial42
Feb 28, 2007

The Sleeper must awaken...with a damn fine can of Georgia coffee.
Judging in UK3 continues to be sus.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raere
Dec 13, 2007

That rope dress was not at all good but they seemed to be OK with it. At least she ended up in the bottom where it belonged. Her first look was bad too. What was with the bags??

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Nihonniboku posted:

Any chance that we can go back to using spoiler tags for UK S3 until Saturday? We were pretty good about that for All Stars 5 or whatever season that was. I keep forgetting when it gets added to Wow Presents

It may be a good idea since next Thursday starts THE UK/CANADA DOUBLE FEATURE :gonk::nyd:

(thankfully all the drag shows aren't opposite aew)

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!

Pinwiz11 posted:

It may be a good idea since next Thursday starts THE UK/CANADA DOUBLE FEATURE :gonk::nyd:

(thankfully all the drag shows aren't opposite aew)

AEW?

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/RuPaul/status/1446190642267230216

quote:

She wanna blame it on the edit
Blame it on the edit
She wanna blame it on the edit
You the one who said it, edit
Go'on and take the credit, bitch
You the one who said it, bitch
How you gon' regret it?
Blame it on the edit
Blame it on the edit

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
I definitely sang that in my head to Jealous of my Boogie

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

:gowron::m10:
Is that a Max diss track?

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

Michelle seemed grumpier than usual this week, very curt.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Ravens makeup is... pretty dark

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

UKS3E3:
They straight up said Choriza, for that bonkers story you're safe as hell.

I for sure thought it would be a double shantay since Victoria had to Knexit. I'm actually shook. Also didn't think Veronica's looks were that bad.

How did they not totally hate Vanity's look?

Charity should've been top over Ella.

Was about ready to throw something when Ru called Krystal second, which is usually the winner's slot.

That guest judge was delightful.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

All Elite Wrestling

…so, basically drag, but sweatier.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

gandlethorpe posted:

UKS3E3:

They really were. Best judge on any of the shows in quite some time.

garthoneeye
Feb 18, 2013

gandlethorpe posted:

UKS3E3:

Was about ready to throw something when Ru called Krystal second, which is usually the winner's slot.

I knew they wouldn’t give it to her, but of that top 3 I thought Krystal had the best two looks and should have won.

beepsandboops
Jan 28, 2014

alf_pogs posted:

I think Raven is stored in a tanning bed in between on-camera appearances

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

"All this, for me? 💃Ah, you didn't have to! 🥰"
Choriza May supremacy. :colbert: (This clip spoils the September 30 UK episode, not the October 7 episode.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPFL73bQRSA

the escape goat posted:

All Elite Wrestling

…so, basically drag, but sweatier.

:yeah: Sonny Kiss!

https://www.instagram.com/sonnykissxo/?hl=en

alf_pogs posted:

Yeah, like this is fuckin' ridiculous.

I loved this Reddit comment though:

quote:

In his head ru cackled and thought: “she’s standing there and doesn’t even have any idea, the transference of the soul into a younger, newer body is almost complete! Muahahahahaha”

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

gandlethorpe posted:

UKS3E3:

How did they not totally hate Vanity's look?

Charity should've been top over Ella.

I thought Charity should have been top over Krystal. I really liked Krystal's girl scout look, but the one she made was both expected and poorly executed. Charity's bunny look was funny and cool and her made look was really good. I couldn't believe she was safe. I thought Ella's look was really cool.

gandlethorpe posted:

100% agree, she was witty and charming. She's on Derry Girls which is really funny and good but I didn't know anything about the actress, she's a sweetheart.

This season of UK is not really doing it for me. Between the sus judging and the queens I really like going home, I'm sort of bummed out. My remaining favs are Choriza, Charity, and Kitty.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

that blanket gown Scarlett made looked amazing though. the lines on it were so strict and perfect but it looked so comfortable because it's a god drat blanket

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

It's weird that we're already down 1/3 of the queens yet we barely know much about anyone, both personality-wise and in drag styles.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!

gandlethorpe posted:

It's weird that we're already down 1/3 of the queens yet we barely know much about anyone, both personality-wise and in drag styles.

Yeah, at this point in season 2 I felt like I was sad to see anyone go home because I just instantly knew who they were, not so this season.

Agree with alf pogs 100% too.

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

I liked that a lot with S13s staggered start and the pork chop loading dock, it gave us a lot more time to get a good feel for the queens

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkRzoJByusY

Everyone see this Bailey's Irish Cream commercial with Veronica Green and Tia Kofi?

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Choriza has a very special mind

https://twitter.com/chorizamay/status/1446507200906727425?s=20

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > TV IV > RuPaul's Drag Race UK 3 / Canada 2 / Dragula 4 / Etc. - So I found this owl, so we became friends.

Carlton Banks Teller
Nov 18, 2004

I didn't follow her for a long time, but I kept getting random Choriza May clips on my FYP for Tiktok. She's doing social media ~CORRECT~ and I'm so happy (for her) to see it.

Per the show, she is now my fav to win and I hope she nails this season. Hootie hoo, bitches.

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

The cast interviews for Season 4 of Dragula are out on Youtube. :3 I love them all, but HOSO HOSO HOSO HOSO HOSO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZBJJ2rQy6o

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

Dang, Hoso's also a snacc out of drag

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

They make my little bi heart race. :unsmith:

https://twitter.com/hosoterratoma/status/1446785745067249669

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

What's better(?) than one hour of Drag Race a day? TWO HOURS!

:woop::gonk::stare::woop:
https://twitter.com/LeeDawsonPT/status/1280871755414978562

:siren:Episodes are released Thursdays at 9 pm Eastern:siren:

Yes, the Canadian version of the franchise returns for its second season AND IT'S THE EXACT SAME DAY AS UK RU THIS IS TOO MUCH.

Brooke Lynn Hytes returns as a judge, Traci Melchor takes a step up, and Brad Goreski and Amanda Brugel will fail to fill Stacey McKenzie's shoes but I hope they're good judges anyway. :v:

Let's meet... our queens!

Adriana - 29 - Quebec City, Quebec

Beth - 24 - Vancouver, British Columbia

Eve 6000 - 29 - Toronto, Ontario

Gia Metric - 29 - Vancouver, British Columbia

Icesis Couture - 34 - Ottawa, Ontario

Kendall Gender - 30 - Vancouver, British Columbia

Kimora Amour - 34 - Toronto, Ontario

Océane Aqua-Black - 35 - Montreal, Quebec

Pythia - 26 - Montreal, Quebec

Stephanie Prince - 24 - Calgary, Alberta

Suki Doll - 27 - Montreal, Quebec

Synthia Kiss - 29 - Vancouver, British Columbia

https://twitter.com/joeynolfi/status/1299165197807112192

Pinwiz11 fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Oct 12, 2021

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Pinwiz11 posted:

Icesis Couture - 34 - Ottawa, Ontario

This is me being an idiot and not a knock on this queen, but the first thing that popped in my head was "Oliver Tree, but drag".

Orunitier
Dec 5, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yENrBQCP5SM

Read After Burning
Feb 19, 2013

Ha, I was gonna post that but didn't wanna double post. I'm so excited!

#TeamHoso, but Jade in that trailer was giving me LIFE. I loved the "Look, I can do that too! Wow!" ╭∩╮(Ο_Ο)╭∩╮

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
I'm so into blood right now

blizzardvizard
Sep 12, 2012

Shhh... don't wake up the sleeping lion :3:

A God drat Ghost posted:

I'm so into blood right now

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
About the most recent episode of Drag Race UK

Neither song was amazing, but Pick and Mix clearly won. Also, Ru and Michelle just do not like or get Charity’s drag. At this point, it’s ridiculous. Like Emma Bunton literally said Mel B would love her runway and then Ru is like “But yeah, I don’t see Mel B.”

I knew this was going to happen, but I’m still mad it is happening. She’s criminally overlooked and I know she would slay Dragula. It’s sad Dragula needs to exist for this type of drag to be recognised.

Drimble Wedge
Mar 10, 2008

Self-contained

DRCAN S02Ep01 will hit Crave at 9 p.m. Eastern/7 Mtn/6 Pacific (Saskatchewan, figure yourselves out; you confuse me).

panko
Sep 6, 2005

~honda best man~

love cdrs2 so far, great cast. Stephanie & Suki, two excellent asian queens. Stephanie’s accent sends me :allears:

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming

I still need to watch UK but Canada was great!

Non-spoiler; Curse whomever introduced me to this during S1, it was all I could think of at times during the episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TGGmZvhxeE

Nihonniboku
Aug 11, 2004

YOU CAN FLY!!!
UK

Thank god Charity and Scarlett were both saved, they're clearly frontrunners. I think it was wrong to give the entire winning team immunity.

A God Damn Ghost
Nov 25, 2007

booyah!
UK here I can be a UK judge talking about Krystal: "She's so hot! wow she did a split. And she's so hot. did you know she's 19? Wow"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gandlethorpe
Aug 16, 2008

UK

Team 2 killed that challenge. Kind of funny that it instantly went from 2/8 badge winners to 6/8, but it was pretty deserved I think. They all worked well together, and the pop-pop made me grin like a madman every time.

Happy with the double shantay because I do want to see more of both, though I don't know if that lip sync was worthy of it. Something had to happen to even out Victoria's exit eventually, but I didn't expect it so soon. I guess this means Veronica's gone for good.