Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
also its kind of only nominally a 3d sonic considering probably more than half is in 2d and the 3d parts are really restricted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Blaster Master Zero 3 - True Ending

The final area kinda sucked but otherwise it was pretty good. I think 2 remains my favorite in the trilogy.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - everything was exactly what I wanted

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
1. Yakuza 0
2. Pokemon Shield
3. Astro's Playroom (platinum)
4. Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War (both endings)
5. Bugsnax (platinum)
6. Spider-Man: Miles Morales
7. Bowser’s Fury
8. The Last of Us Part II

9. Donut County. Nice little game, played it with my son

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

literally every other poster in this thread that beat donut county has flamed the hell out of it so while i respect your contributions to gaming, making such classic hits as diakatana, ravenwood fair, gunman taco truck and empire of sin, im going to have to leave it up to the experts in imp zones whose opinions i trust.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Castlevania: Dracula X - it’s ok but very short

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Unsighted - Explorer Mode - True Ending

Good game, I couldn't stand the time limit stuff but explorer mode pretty much makes it a non issue. I'm pretty sure I missed some secrets still despite getting 102% map completion.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
1) Door Kickers 2
2) Mass Effect
3) Mass Effect 2
4) Mass Effect 3
5) Control
6) Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
7) Suzerain
8) Sniper Ghost Warrior: Contracts

This stealth-action shooter was pretty decent, for the $10 I got it for. All contracts (and a bunch of bonus challenges) took me around 15hrs to beat, according to Steam. Pretty fun, really! I think I'll probably jump onto it now and again, for some sniping fun.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Metroid Dread - 100%

Metroid owns

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

24. Metroid Dread - 100%

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Regy Rusty posted:

Metroid Dread - 100%

Metroid owns

Courage and wit have served thee well, for thou hast become the thread's first Imp Zone Pioneer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Hollow Knight (101%, Basic ending, Speed Completion achievement)

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Oxenfree
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Night in the Woods
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Binary Domain
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered
  • Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster
  • Mario Golf: Super Rush
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Guacamelee! 2
  • Tetris Effect: Connected
  • Sable

4/5. https://ggapp.io/synthy/reviews/sable/CLW9M98Y

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Bicyclops posted:

Courage and wit have served thee well, for thou hast become the thread's first Imp Zone Pioneer.

wow its an honor

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

What mask did you choose?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

What mask did you choose?

Cartographer, it seemed to make the most sense to me

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thats cool. it looked nice from the trailers that they've been showing for freaking ever so i'll get around to it some day. a circle of protection around tim apple, so mote it be.

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

tri force heroes. this might be my favorite zelda game. just a really fun time all around. going to try to 100% it if i can stand to wait around in the lobbies i’d need to

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
Hollow Knight good rear end game

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Regy Rusty posted:

Metroid Dread - 100%

Metroid owns

How many hrs.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Just over 10

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Decent and didn't overstay its welcome

The shooting was mediocre, but they still somehow managed to avoid making it seem like "Go to arena, shoot dudes, explore" as a loop. Doubling back after getting a story or sidequest gated movement or rubble destroying item kept my interest. All the characters were pretty well done if cliche.

Might go back and play the other new ones in the series, but I don't think I'm going to touch the DLC

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
Batman: Arkham VR

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Vadun posted:

Rise of the Tomb Raider. Decent and didn't overstay its welcome

The shooting was mediocre, but they still somehow managed to avoid making it seem like "Go to arena, shoot dudes, explore" as a loop. Doubling back after getting a story or sidequest gated movement or rubble destroying item kept my interest. All the characters were pretty well done if cliche.

Might go back and play the other new ones in the series, but I don't think I'm going to touch the DLC

Out of curiosity, do you know roughly how long it took you, by any chance? I'm pretty sure I have this one, but haven't played it yet. (It's the second of the reboot series, right? Pretty sure that's the one) I should probably go back and play through it though, since I didn't mind the previous one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Rise is pretty deece. Probably the best of the reboot games

The Klowner
Apr 20, 2019

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

little munchkin posted:

Hollow Knight good rear end game

hell yeah

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Major Isoor posted:

Out of curiosity, do you know roughly how long it took you, by any chance? I'm pretty sure I have this one, but haven't played it yet. (It's the second of the reboot series, right? Pretty sure that's the one) I should probably go back and play through it though, since I didn't mind the previous one.

I zoomed through it. Only took about 12 hours according to my trophy data

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

look how they massacred my boy

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
lol wut did he do

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mycophobia posted:

lol wut did he do

dunno but it was so bad they edited it out and everyone who quoted him lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol sick.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

dunno but it was so bad they edited it out and everyone who quoted him lmao

Apparently he saw Dongicus getting a ton of empty quotes for making a “don’t go to ____ tomorrow” joke in here and thought he’d try it in GBS lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Apparently he saw Dongicus getting a ton of empty quotes for making a “don’t go to ____ tomorrow” joke in here and thought he’d try it in GBS lol

I've seen past the sham that is society and I'm into some pretty hosed up poo poo.

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Rise is pretty deece. Probably the best of the reboot games

Vadun posted:

I zoomed through it. Only took about 12 hours according to my trophy data

Huh, well that's good to hear! I'll have to try it soon - especially as I've been working on chipping away at my backlog lately.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

A fitting name for such a buffoon.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

"What do you get when you cross an emptyquote-hungry poster with a subforum who bans him and treats him like trash?!"

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

lol stupid bitch

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

ArfJason posted:

lol stupid bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
decided to make a list in excel of every game I wanted to beat (or beat again) before I die

I'm already over 600 games and I have only got through a few systems so far lol

was gonna make a thread about it but figured I'd just say it here for now