Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

https://twitter.com/snlhostsintro/status/1443351565562040321?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I was watching an old Mel Brooks movie last night and found an old friend was prominently featured

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

No ring.

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

He was still a bachelor.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ballistic Anomaly posted:

Finnish glass art is great for this thread.

Every single one of their expressions tells me they’ve shoved those things up either their own asses or someone else’s.

Ornamental Dingbat
Feb 26, 2007

Thumbs should be facing down too.

MrUnderbridge
Jun 25, 2011

fartknocker posted:

Every single one of their expressions tells me they’ve shoved those things up either their own asses or someone else’s.

Guy on the left is having fond memories, guy in the middle is wondering about the safety of the glass, and guy on the left is having fun right now.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/Tw35LGy.mp4

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Pretty impolite to doxx your own mom

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

fartknocker posted:

At first I was thinking about butt stuff

But then I was still thinking about butt stuff, only older.

PhantomOfTheCopier
Aug 13, 2008

Pikabooze!

Karate Bastard posted:

Haha I was going to just keep punning but that's just too drat funny.

Cop1, side-eyeing partner's locker: Uhh... So you're into that stuff too huh?
Cop2: Yeah. And you?
Cop1: Yeah.
Cop3, who made a typo in Bing: Wow yours are really small! (Pulls out huge black yoga mat roll)

Cop4, seizes the distraction and hits Cop3 on the head: *Dong*
:hampants:

I can see them now, rushing home after work and ordering what they need online by voice while driving. They arrive for practice the following week with baton instead of bokken, and they get home that evening to find a meal of tonfa instead of tofu.

If we think memes are great now, just wait for those inspired by AI. "I didn't say 'cock 9mm' dammit!"

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

Lol at the bottom of the S lined up with the leg

Brandfarlig
Nov 5, 2009

These colours don't run.

It's impressive how badly thought out that design is. It's the first time I see a dick with a knee though. An actual third leg, I guess.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

MrUnderbridge posted:

Guy on the left is having fond memories, guy in the middle is wondering about the safety of the glass, and guy on the left is having fun right now.

But what of the guy on the right?

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
First time I saw a circumcised ankle. I thought it was a dick head but it was a bottom of an ess.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Even absent the leg it still kinda looks like she shat herself and then put the dress on backwards.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

That's an impressive double not-NWS :aaaaa:

Phanatic
Mar 13, 2007

Please don't forget that I am an extremely racist idiot who also has terrible opinions about the Culture series.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I would definely like to know what this is

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Bloop posted:

You put it in your butt.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cartoon Man posted:

You put it in your butt.

I submit that if that's the intention behind the object then it's in the wrong thread

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

The Bloop posted:

I submit that if that's the intention behind the object then it's in the wrong thread

It's technically safe for work if you keep it below the camera view in your zoom calls

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

With anemones like that who needs friends?

Telegnostic
Apr 24, 2008

The Bloop posted:

I submit that it's a model house and that's the chimney. Maybe a gingerbread house?

Sekhmnet
Jan 22, 2019

Telegnostic posted:

I submit that it's a model house and that's the chimney. Maybe a gingerbread house?

I think its part of a 'spooky house' kit. Some lady on twitter made one and commented on that chimney, she said she was using paint on it though so I dunno if its a gingerbread kit. Probably a holiday stock item at costcos.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Ok I can see it

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
“I’m sure they call it something funny in Australia. ‘Maize dingo’?”

quote:

In Australia, a hot dog sausage on a stick, deep fried in batter, is known as a Dagwood Dog, Pluto Pup, or Dippy Dog, depending on region.

I could never have guessed.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Sekhmnet posted:

I think its part of a 'spooky house' kit. Some lady on twitter made one and commented on that chimney, she said she was using paint on it though so I dunno if its a gingerbread kit. Probably a holiday stock item at costcos.

Reminds me of castle cakes:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Platystemon posted:

“I’m sure they call it something funny in Australia. ‘Maize dingo’?”

I could never have guessed.

We always called them a Dagwood Dog, from what I've seen of corndogs in the US, they're the exact same thing.

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum
Yeah, it blew my mind when I realized when americans had been talking about corn dogs they meant a dagwood dog. I thought corn was involved somehow. Hey, I was, like, 15 at the time.

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Ignimbrite posted:

Yeah, it blew my mind when I realized when americans had been talking about corn dogs they meant a dagwood dog. I thought corn was involved somehow. Hey, I was, like, 15 at the time.

They’re dipped in cornmeal, so

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Ignimbrite posted:

You can make yourself feel better by knowing that they probably put a shitload of high fructose corn syrup in there. So it's kind of a corn thing.

e: well there we go.

Caedus
Sep 11, 2007

It's good to have a sense of scale.

The Bloop posted:

Ok I can see it

what, no. it's a display stand for jewelery. that's for displaying one single ring as part of a display setup. don't let people lie you bloop!

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
You can’t dip a corn dog in wheat batter! You will regret this!

Platystemon has a new favorite as of 13:58 on Oct 11, 2021

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Platystemon posted:

You can’t dip a corn dog in wheat dough! You will regret this!

mate I'm in my mid-40s and I don't have a gallbladder, every corn dog is an exercise in regret for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Caedus posted:

what, no. it's a display stand for jewelery. that's for displaying one single ring as part of a display setup. don't let people lie you bloop!

Ok I can see it