Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleshwit
Apr 25, 2011

I begin a LP of one of the more (in)famous and (sort of) popular early RPGMaker 2k series.

Fleshwit fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Aug 21, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

After a fairly short foray into Gundam, our Hearts of Iron 4 thread has now started playing Red World! Come join us in a world where the Soviets won the Cold War and the USA has collapsed into feuding smaller states as we take over the Union of American People's Republics and strive to reunify the USA - just making it whole lot more red.

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Or do they???

theenglishman
Jun 24, 2009

No, seriously, let's play Rabbids Go Home! I promise you this game is good. A comedy adventure of shopping carts, rabbits and Eastern European folk music awaits!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

A spinoff prequel to The Legend of Zelda's latest major title.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

Did somebody say "more old rear end JRPGs"? No? Oh, well I made another LP of one anyway.....

ivantod
Mar 27, 2010

Mahalo, fuckers.

Playing this weird and wonderful JRPG! Originally released on PC Engine in 1995, but we're playing the 1997 PlayStation remake featuring improved graphics and anime cutscenes!

If you want to see a 1990s JRPG that tries to do a few things a bit differently from usual, come and visit the thread.

Grey Hunter
Oct 17, 2007

Hero of the soviet union.
Accidental destroyer of planets

I take a crack at the grandest WWII stratergy game on the market!

TheLoneStar
Feb 9, 2017

I play a well received phycological horror game mostly blind.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

This game can be really good, and I'll show you how. I'll also show how its potential was squandered.

Mrenda
Mar 14, 2012

Do you remember City Slickers? Where funny men became cowboys to learn about themselves away from the bright lights of the metropolis? Come read about Eimear Fudd doing that, but for hunting, while not being at all funny in my theHunter: Call of the Wild LP.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I'm journalling my way through Hollow Knight, and taking screenshots / webms of my successes and failure to show you. Plus I kind of need help already. So if you want to shoot the poo poo about Hollow Knight with someone whose really not played it before, then here we go!

An Extended Game journal - Current Game: Hollow Knight

If you do see this, can you tell me what the pins do and if they actually mark stuff for you?

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe

Let's get into the spirit of the season (pun very much intended) with Fatal Frame 4!

midnight lasagna
Oct 15, 2016

this pit is full of stat boosters

Fire Emblem Conquest: Lunatic Mode!

If "Inevitable End" and "Staff Savant" don't mean anything to you now, they might soon. This LP is going to focus entirely on gameplay, so you can enjoy a Conquest let's play without all the tired jokes about the game's plot that have been made already. The game has been out for over 5 years now, so the general idea of which units are good and which aren't has changed since launch - I hope this LP will be both informative and fun for you!

FlamingRok
Jan 14, 2013

The ultimate power is clearly roses.
Since I love to find ways to suck my soul out of my body, I'm going to tackle...

The twist? We're going to power through this using only the rentals the game gives you. I'm a stubborn idiot, and will at least see Round 1 to the end, though plans for Round 2 may be in development, assuming I can do it without being the most boring person in the world.

Welcome to the Hell known as Pokemon Stadium 2.

Rith
Oct 10, 2012

YOU'VE GOT THAT WRONG!

There's Zero Escape from This Hotel: Let's Play Exit/Corners

Exit/Corners is a free visual novel in the vein of Zero Escape, Your Turn to Die and Danganronpa, in descending order of similarity. A group of people are abducted and told to solve puzzles or die. The game follows their efforts to survive and work out why this is happening to them. Here's a screenshot Let's Play!

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Not content with doing one Fire Emblem VLP in a thread, I've decided to put one on top, so head on over to the Sacred War thread for a bonus LP of Fire Emblem 7, randomized using Yune. Not only that, but my two co-commentators will be playing their separate randomized versions as well. Three times the randomization, three times the fun! Right?

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

Suffering from plot amnesia and being suddenly stuck with a failing agricultural business? It happens more than you think.

Get the knowledge you need to survive such a situation here!

(NOTE: There are no guarantees that you'll remember any of this after being struck with plot based amnesia.)

FPzero
Oct 20, 2008

Game Over
Return of Mido

A dreadful tour of Biologic Space Labs - Let's Play Metroid Fusion

Faerie Fortune and I are picking up from where we left off with the Metroid series years ago to play Fusion, in honor of Metroid Dread releasing today!

sorcrane
Jul 30, 2017

Birds with beautiful wings! Gather on the battlefield and take flight!

Local Tokyo teen has had a great summer so far!
Murphy's Law kicks in and locks down Tokyo for vacation with demons instead.

(A dialogue-completionist look at Devil Survivor Overclocked.)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Join Mikhail Tukhachevsky on his quest to take Darlington FC to the big time.

Football!

Natural 20
Sep 17, 2007

Wearer of Compasses. Slayer of Gods. Champion of the Colosseum. Heart of the Void.
Saviour of Hallownest.

The conclusion? Of the Metroid saga and perhaps our own. Yorkshire Tea and I are incredibly excited to bring you Metroid Dread.

Anaxite
Jan 16, 2009

What? What'd you say? Stop channeling? I didn't he-

Come watch me play a card game that's definitely not for children.

ZhalekXishailri
Oct 10, 2021

I'm playing the Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition trilogy/tetralogy with various tactical mods, goon-created characters, and a lot of modded classes and kits. Still looking for 3 more goon-created characters to make up my party.

ZhalekXishailri fucked around with this message at 17:48 on Oct 16, 2021

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

I'm going to be doing at least two LP's of Blade Runner, a point and click adventure game from 1997. There are a total of six twelve... there are a lot of endings and I'm going to attempt to record them all. There are several variables that are random at the start of every new game which affects which ending that we will get, we won't know exactly what they all are until the third act so it's going to make this attempt even more fun!

Maple Leaf
Aug 24, 2010

Let'en my post flyen true

I'm a big nerd for Metroid and I also wanted to do a Metroid Dread LP.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3982334

I'm doing Stellaris

Party Bug
Mar 13, 2008

SALT BECOMES EMPOWERMENT

I'm playing roguelites again. All of them. Every one.

That Italian Guy
Jul 25, 2012

We need the equivalent of the shrimp = small pastry avatar, but for ambulances and their mysteries now.
I made a silly thing. It's a CYOA being written in real time by a Neural Network.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3983292

Come join us and discover what happened to Sebastian and other mysteries.

mr_stibbons
Aug 18, 2019

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3983418

I've made an LP for Wintermoor tactics club, a game about school life, playing legally distinct D&D and a high stakes snowball tournament.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Twelve people, who died both simultaneously and when they weren't supposed to, find themselves thrown into a goddess' survival game where the last one standing is given the right to continue living- as if their death never occurred. To survive, they have to investigate and uncover the identities of other participants (including their cause of death) in order to eliminate them. ...Yeah, it's basically Future Diary's setup, but hey. :v:

Mix. fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Nov 4, 2021

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

The Factory Must Grow. The Factory Must Grow. THE FACTORY MUST GROW

Left 4 Bread
Oct 4, 2021

i sleep

A bunch of weirdos get in a car and go to Canada to escape the zombie hordes. By the time the car makes it there, it'll be an entirely different bunch of weirdos!

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

"Hey, someone should do a Let's Play of the Yu-Gi-Oh gacha game!", said no one ever. But I'm doing it anyways!

insanitylock
Sep 29, 2021

Not too shabbyyy!

Local young girl gets dragged along by her parents to an art gallery. Local young girl is then invited in - literally.

Rea
Apr 5, 2011

Komi-san won.

It's that Etrian Odyssey game that people really like! And hopefully, unlike the last game I LP'd, this one won't constantly cause fights.

MetaMeme
Apr 30, 2017

You may boorishly refer to it as "Pickpocketing", but I prefer "Urban Foraging".

Wow, nobody's heard of a niche as hell fangame about fake idols who's source material ended 8 years ago. Time to post it on a dead forum!

SelenicMartian
Sep 14, 2013

Sometimes it's not the bomb that's retarded.

Pirate. Doom.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3985090

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
E: error, sorry

Tias fucked around with this message at 12:55 on Nov 16, 2021