Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

You know how they say Christmas comes earlier and earlier every year? It's especially true this year. A new season of On Cinema right when a new James Bond hits theaters. It's good to be a Bond Head.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Detective No. 27 posted:

You know how they say Christmas comes earlier and earlier every year? It's especially true this year. A new season of On Cinema right when a new James Bond hits theaters. It's good to be a Bond Head.

I'll meet you here for the viewing party

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Many a lonely night I have dreamt of a steaming bowl of Chaplin's Chili served in a styrofoam bowl with a plastic spoon.

It's radiant image was the only thing that gave me hope in this dark forest of a world.

Just another dream rendered impossible because Chaplin is loving dead.

JAMOOOL
Oct 18, 2004

:qq: I LOVE TWO AND HALF MEN!! YOU 20 SOMETHINGS ARE JUST TOO CYNICAL TO UNDERSTAND IT!!:qq:
Hei Points trickle down and trickle up

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Turn your old coins into HEI points, with Coinstar

And then check out the latest movies, with Redbox

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
WHOA! Just saw this incredible offer from HEI network's own Tim Heidecker! Looks incredible!!

quote:

The HEI Network is giving back to the Community!

We want to support our users who have helped us along the years.

Send HEI Points to this address, and we will send double the amount in return!

Limited to the first 10,000 users!

Use this QR code or address below

ANY AMOUNT SENT TO THIS ADDRESS WILL BE DOUBLED AND RETURNED TO THE SENDER!

e748c28b0c756663aef1e5456f0c1d73

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
Omg I can't wait until the inevitable "we were hacked, the coins I mean points are gone"

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Looking forward to finally learning a thing or two about crypto from the season

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

https://twitter.com/justingaynor/status/1443211912653774848

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

https://twitter.com/OCATCOfficial/status/1445785344067051530?t=_XG9qnc3B4nhc5U5DZVhEQ&s=19

Tonight is the night! First episode of the season is free for non-subscribers.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

What will Gregg do to protect the VFA from Tim's destructive grasp?! Seriously I could really use this show right now, I'm pumped.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

I hope Gregg starts selling physical NFTs from his VHS collection. Imagine owning a collectible VHS copy of the Tom Berringer classic Shattered (98 mins) certified by the VFA!

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Tim making a bunch of NFTs of the classics before throwing all the tapes into a wood chipper is not out of the question here.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
I have liquidated every asset in my name and await eagerly to hear my next financial move from Joe "Mister Money" Estevez.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Really unprofessional of Tim to not let Mr. Movies review the latest and greatest and longest running time Bond yet.

derp
Jan 21, 2010

when i get up all i want to do is go to bed again

Lipstick Apathy
amazing episode. i can't wait to find out what bizzare effects that drink will have on tim

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
"Kinda similar to Mask, with Eric Stoltz"

"And Cher"

"And Cher from...?

"Mask"

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

I appreciate the gifs. That was a perfect start to the season. Gregg does frustration so well.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

I hate to say it but Gregg really blew it with that Bond tribute at the Oscer Special, Tim is correct to not trust him with further bond content

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Tim's rich boomer casual outfit + glasses is perfect

e: I love how much toni's character has evolved in just a few years

Ingmar terdman fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Oct 8, 2021

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

Ingmar terdman posted:

e: I love how much toni's character has evolved in just a few years

Yeah Toni is great. Loved her this ep

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

On last week's Office Hours, Tim mentioned that disliking James Bond is one of the few things the real Tim shares with the On Cinema Tim.

derp posted:

amazing episode. i can't wait to find out what bizzare effects that drink will have on tim

Between the mentioning of the anti-vax drink and the big party, I wonder if Tim is going to get covid as this season's big health crisis.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Chairman Capone posted:

On last week's Office Hours, Tim mentioned that disliking James Bond is one of the few things the real Tim shares with the On Cinema Tim.

Between the mentioning of the anti-vax drink and the big party, I wonder if Tim is going to get covid as this season's big health crisis.

he's gonna get polio

wuggles
Jul 12, 2017

Great start, the kissing is so horrible.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Tim got the vaccine but he took the blocker to stop it. Obviously the blocker is horseshit so in reality he is vaccinated.

I love this scam product because it's the most moral scam product I've ever seen. Trick antivax people that they can safely get vaccinated as long as they drink this shake.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

robot roll call posted:

he's gonna get polio

If we see Tim in an iron lung, this could be a top-tier season.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

Tim got the vaccine but he took the blocker to stop it. Obviously the blocker is horseshit so in reality he is vaccinated.

I love this scam product because it's the most moral scam product I've ever seen. Trick antivax people that they can safely get vaccinated as long as they drink this shake.

I don't know, Rio-Jenesis technology is pretty advanced, I trust them to make an all-natural anti-vaccine product.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Guessing Tim's next major health problem is a cherished tradition at this point. I think he's going to get some type of ridiculous super virus and, I dunno, Wendy Kirby ends up losing a leg in the end?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Im ready for Tim to get polio
Of course i dont have hei so i wont see any of it from here on out, but hey

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

You're missing out on a free 50,000 HEI points by not subscribing.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

HEI points are protected to replace the US Dollar by 2022 so by subscribing for one year at $50, you will have earned 49,950 dollars

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Just lol'ing to myself at the thought of fathers trying in vain to feed their hungry children with useless US currency while I'm riding high on a fat stack of HEI pts.

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

Once society collapses, the stability provided by HEI points will make me a pillar of my community. Tim knows his stuff on monney and family values.

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

Ingmar terdman posted:

That's what it is that I couldn't turn into words.

He's going down.

TheOmegaWalrus
Feb 3, 2007

by Hand Knit
Is there any word on the next episode?

My heart cannot take another Rock House event.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

TheOmegaWalrus posted:

Is there any word on the next episode?

My heart cannot take another Rock House event.

uh it probably airs once a week like standard. just be patient

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

uh it probably airs once a week like standard. just be patient

I'll never be a patient again thanks to Rio-genesis!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

huh
Jan 23, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
8min 35sec of Gregg listing his top 5 Bond movies. And Tim being absolutely indifferent to it all. Love it.

https://soundcloud.com/on-cinema-timeline/episode-45-james-bond