Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

You first tweet after someone explains to you the difference between Gross Revenue and Net Profit for the sixth time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

quote:

The tragedy, at first, seemed a familiar one in the ragged brushlands of South Texas. Border Patrol agents late last week spotted a badly decomposing body in a patch of trees on a ranch in Brooks County, about an hour north of McAllen and the Mexican border. Nearly one hundred other migrants’ bodies had been discovered in the county this year, but this one was hanging from a noose that had been fashioned from the remains of a shirt and was tied to a limb on a rugged old oak tree. His head lolled to one side, and his feet were missing, perhaps eaten by coyotes or other animals. Some clothing was found folded nearby. So were identification cards for a Mexican male.

https://twitter.com/BenjaminHJohns1/status/1446330816242536470?s=20

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Trillion dollar plat coin has been floated for awhile it's come up every debt ceiling so far. Mr. Turtle comes in at the last minute and says fine but this is the last time! So he's probably going to do that again and we will leave the platinum coin with whatever value we want to be tied to it still unminted. Still could be anything, hundred thousands, million, trillion, quintillion whatever.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

pixaal posted:

Trillion dollar plat coin has been floated for awhile it's come up every debt ceiling so far. Mr. Turtle comes in at the last minute and says fine but this is the last time! So he's probably going to do that again and we will leave the platinum coin with whatever value we want to be tied to it still unminted. Still could be anything, hundred thousands, million, trillion, quintillion whatever.

Call it the "bajillion dollar coin" and make the debt ceiling unlimited

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/status/1446542193074733059

Haha!

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
A trillion dollar platinum coin sounds like the plot for a James Bond movie.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

SHUMVEL

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

The last episode of Some More News talked about this and said they should put trump's face with the "food smile" on it, aka the dog smile

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

As :lol: as the coin would be its basically the physical manifestation of admitting "we hosed up" so a group of people entirely dedicated to never ever facing consequences is real unlikely to do it.

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja
I can hear the theme song in my mind: "A billionnnnn dollarrssss caresss my boobiessss, coined byyyyy, bidennnn arrestttt the phonieeees."

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/davidmweissman/status/1446448372437725186

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Call of Duty fans are so loving stupid.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Lol money isn’t even real

bollig
Apr 7, 2006

Never Forget.

I unironically support this. In fact, I would argue that Joe Biden has a constitutional duty to mint the coin if the legislature can't do it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Texas was a mistake, can we give it back to Mexico still?

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

mono posted:

The last episode of Some More News talked about this and said they should put trump's face with the "food smile" on it, aka the dog smile

it could pop up like that sweet 9/11 challenge coin

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
buys a pack of gum and pays with a trillion dollar coin

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Trillion dollar coin should be minted from something good and radioactive so no fucker nicks it.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/RightWingCope/status/1446449515175845896

It's amazing how the worse people always claim they are "pure"

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

fishing with the fam posted:

buys a pack of gum and pays with a trillion dollar coin

*gives you perfect change, the nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine dollars and 37 cents coin*

Nocheez
Sep 5, 2000

Can you spare a little cheddar?
Nap Ghost

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Gradius was one of my first SNES games, and well-loved. I appreciate your av!

Majere
Oct 22, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 11 years!)

Yeah I need to break this coin, can you just give me 40 billion $20's, 20 Billion $10's and some singles please.

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

Call it the "bajillion dollar coin" and make the debt ceiling unlimited

Quintillion is a real number Trillion Quadrillion Quintillion Sextillion (I love this one) Septillion Octillion Nonillion Decillion then it gets kinda weird and I mostly forget them because who needs to discuss something that big and still doesn't understand how to read 1e45?

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

goatface posted:

Trillion dollar coin should be minted from something good and radioactive so no fucker nicks it.
make it out of chocolate and the first person to eat it is president

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

MrQwerty posted:

Donald Trump Cinematic Universe in chronological order:

• Vampire's Kiss (1988)
  • Back the the Future Part II (lol it all happened) (1989)
  • Gremlins 2 (for the one that looks presidential and only shows up in the movie to do so) (1990)
  • Home Alone 2 (doing something so uncharacteristic it is shocking) (1992)
  • Super Mario Bros. (1993)
  • The Celebrity Apprentice (2004-2007)
  • The Presidency of the United States of America (2016-?)

feel free to add to the list

edited in BTTF because I'm also very presidential

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0874339/?nmdp=1&ref_=nm_ql_4#filmography

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Viking Christian who made threats..........FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED

https://twitter.com/thatdaneshguy/status/1446522218016645141

Maybe he can look into finding a job in Daneland.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

*gives you perfect change, the nine hundred ninety-nine billion nine hundred ninety-nine million nine hundred ninety-nine thousand nine hundred ninety-nine dollars and 37 cents coin*

Thank you.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

I am sad that he blocked me so that I can no longer ask him when he will wrestle the gator.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They could do one of those big stone coins. Maybe smooth off that loving Confederate mountain carving and replace it with a massive circle.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
I'm going to steal the billion dollar coin. I'm going to melt the billion dollar coin. I'm going to make the billion dollar coin a bullet. I'm going to shot myself on YouTube with the billion dollar coin.

The billion dollar coin blowout, don't forget to subscribe

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

One Trillion Fucks...

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Wasn't the trillion dollar coin literally a Simpsons gag? (I want to say Mr. Burns stole it.)

The Saxecutioner
Mar 4, 2010

A nimble little mouse!

bollig posted:

I unironically support this. In fact, I would argue that Joe Biden has a constitutional duty to mint the coin if the legislature can't do it.

Who wants to collaborate with me on writing a screenplay that follows Nicholas Cage attempting to steal the trillion dollar coin.

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

lol

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

He's right that is definitely ketchup and BBQ sauce. Or maybe soy or worchestirshire sauce. Funny that they couldn't even get something that actually looks like blood in either case

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Pfft amateurs.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1446517125523251202

How is he still on it.

Oh right.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

this is fine. he was an "illegal" who cross an imaginary border. definitely deserved to be lynched for that. wouldn't want to have any more low paid workers in the country... those should be reserved for AMERICANS. if we're going to exploit any workers they should be AMERICANS

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Strong Sauce posted:

this is fine. he was an "illegal" who cross an imaginary border. definitely deserved to be lynched for that. wouldn't want to have any more low paid workers in the country... those should be reserved for AMERICANS. if we're going to exploit any workers they should be AMERICANS

Gunned down by a fascist with a tattoo that screams "ALL LIVES MATTER" (probably)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel

haljordan posted:

Stephen Colbert claims to be a liberal but then he invites Sean "I lied to the country every single day" Spicer to show up at the Emmy Awards. Fucker.

It's pretty clear now that the Colbert Report was only so good because it had some of the best writers in the industry or something because drat.

https://twitter.com/HardDriveMag/status/1446158564196749316