Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Lol where the gently caress was this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

There have been reboot attempts on-and-off for over a decade, some with Clive Barker involved, some without.

This one, if it happens, is apparently being produced for Hulu. :fart: :shrek:

i have pretty low expectations but ill watch it anyway. the last one was so bad the original pinhead didnt even take the role and they got someone else for it.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

A Pack of Kobolds posted:

When will Andy Dick pay for his crimes

I mean, being Andy Dick every day is punishment enough.

Also there was the one time he showed up to a random house party bombed out of his mind and got thrown out, but not before someone poured an entire beer over his head

otter
Jul 23, 2007

Ask me about my XCOM and controller collection

word.

SocketWrench posted:

its 3 pounds of usda choice ribeye. that price is not entirely out of line, it's just not on sale.
in fact the safeway app confirms that is the current price, $18.49/lb

Der Kyhe
Jun 25, 2008

He is increasingly isolated as we post.

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
X President unilaterally made price of Y Commodity go up is a strong contender for the most moronic of all forms of discourse

Especially considering how captured by the market all presidents are anyway

E: with the exception of specific trump trade war tarrifs, ironically enough, lmao

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Der Kyhe posted:

And by disrespecting you obviously mean "indirectly causing his death by making Phil's wife relapse and go unstable because of cocaine"?
no, i mean, according to everyone but lovitz and dick, dick told lovitz to "be careful" or he'd "put the hartman curse" on him too.
then lovitz slammed his face into the bar.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

The Last Call posted:

https://twitter.com/carlquintanilla...%5Es1_&ref_url=

Trump doing something illegal. I don't believe it.

*adds it to the massive pile of crimes and scandals that no one is going to do anything about*

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

haljordan posted:

Chud things afoot at the Circle K

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

SocketWrench posted:

I actually saw one of those stupid Biden stickers on a gas pump out near Sacramento.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Gosh how could beef prices be rising when we had terrible drought through much of the prairies all summer.

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/BryanDawsonUSA/status/1446506115676741636
https://twitter.com/PalmerReport/status/1446508001985286147

Sounds about right.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

pacerhimself posted:

Gosh how could beef prices be rising when we had terrible drought through much of the prairies all summer.
and we protected all the precious meat packers by...getting rid of any covid precautions and letting a chunk of their workers die, shouldn't they be lowering their prices just because of how grateful they are??

np19
Dec 25, 2016

That Palmer report guy is the most sweaty mentally ill grifter I’ve ever seen. Aside from that other one.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Aardvark! posted:

read this thread if you want to be incredibly enraged on this beautiful Friday :thumbsup:

https://twitter.com/bykenarmstrong/status/1446505198516535297?t=-ZRGy_ZrV9MBhYF5CvvpWA&s=19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igoy0sq4noQ

This is an ad for a child prison.

We live in a dystopia.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

There is SOOOOOO much to unpack in this Charlie Kirk verbal doomposting, but I’m having difficulty formulating my thoughts on it so here just listen:

https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/status/1446529035836825631?s=21

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

why does charlie kirk always look like a man fleeing a carnival in the middle of the night

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Anyone that isn’t actively devoting 100% of their energy to making the United States a gay communist utopia is a loving chud.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

haljordan posted:

why does charlie kirk always look like a man fleeing a carnival in the middle of the night

Because he's a clown trying to strike out on his own

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

haljordan posted:

because it doesn't matter so why bother?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

MrMojok posted:

There is SOOOOOO much to unpack in this Charlie Kirk verbal doomposting, but I’m having difficulty formulating my thoughts on it so here just listen:

https://twitter.com/jasonscampbell/status/1446529035836825631?s=21

https://mobile.twitter.com/BlackMattShow1/status/1446530859268550656

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

haljordan posted:

this is super apt

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Holy poo poo

Shanghaied
Oct 12, 2004

BIG PAD

Uh, okay?

Have I been owned? Seriously, I'm asking you. Because I honestly can't tell.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Shanghaied posted:

Uh, okay?

This is gonna be that guy's future employer from now on when he presents his bullshit covid documentation

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

These same people DEMAND that at least all black people be drug tested for every move they make in society, esp being hired or getting any kind of unemployment. These same people are the chuds that totally ignore forced blood draws from COPS (not nurses) at DUI check points. These same people have been supporting the most invasive poo poo in society but this whole time, they've been full of poo poo fake rear end two faced bastards who can't handle it at all.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

Shanghaied posted:

Uh, okay?

they're so safe, secure, and protected they are inventing situations of being oppressed and bragging about how their imagination imagined a way around the situation they imagined

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Tiny face is threatening a world where “the ruling class controls everything” while singing praises upon people like Mitch McConnell, the man who single-handedly stops every piece of legislation in this country that does not give more power to the rich. :thumbsup:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

I just love how every stdh is them being proud of being assholes. Not doing good or helping fellow persons

ASenileAnimal
Dec 21, 2017

kazil posted:

*adds it to the massive pile of crimes and scandals that no one is going to do anything about*

going to open up a gym but instead of weights everyones going to get ripped lifting gigantic piles of trump crime documents

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

"So where do you live?"

"I'm glad you asked, let me just pull out this screenshot of google maps like a totally normal person"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

I just love how every stdh is them being proud of being assholes. Not doing good or helping fellow persons

People are terrible.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Legin Noslen
Sep 9, 2004
Fortified with Rhiboflavin

Get with the times grandpa what Andy Dick does IS NOT A CRIME

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Can you over turn the election pretty please?

Trump Asked DOJ Nine Times to Overturn Election, Says 'Damning' Senate Report

"Donald Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election represents a very real and continued threat to our democracy," said Senate Judiciary Committee Chair Dick Durbin.

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/10/07/trump-asked-doj-nine-times-overturn-election-says-damning-senate-report

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Thursday released an exhaustive report that describes in new detail how then-President Donald Trump and his allies repeatedly pressured the U.S Department of Justice to overturn his 2020 election defeat and reveals the extent to which high-ranking government officials responded to the coup attempt by threatening to resign.

Based on an ongoing investigation that includes interviews with former top DOJ officials, the 394-page interim report—entitled Subverting Justice—contains findings that Sen. Dick Durbin (D-Ill.), chair of the committee, called "damning."

"Donald Trump's Big Lie about the 2020 election represents a very real and continued threat to our democracy," Durbin tweeted Thursday.

https://twitter.com/SenatorDurbin/s...g-senate-report

"This report shows the American people just how close we came to a constitutional crisis," Durbin said in a statement. "Thanks to a number of upstanding Americans in the Department of Justice, Donald Trump was unable to bend the department to his will. But it was not due to a lack of effort."

As CNN reported, "Trump directly asked the Justice Department nine times to undermine the election result, and his chief of staff Mark Meadows broke administration policy by pressuring a Justice Department lawyer to investigate claims of election fraud."

According to the committee, Trump's baseless assertions that the election had been stolen from him undoubtedly "helped incite almost 1,000 Americans to breach the Capitol in a violent insurrection on January 6, 2021."

Three days before the right-wing mob attacked the halls of Congress as lawmakers attempted to certify President Joe Biden's Electoral College victory, "then-acting attorney general Jeffrey Rosen, his deputy Richard Donoghue, and a few other administration officials met in the Oval Office for a final confrontation on Trump's plan to replace Rosen with Jeffrey Clark, a little-known Justice Department official who had indicated he would publicly pursue Trump's false claims of mass voter fraud," the Washington Post reported.

The Post noted:

According to testimony Rosen gave to the committee, Trump opened the meeting by saying, "One thing we know is you, Rosen, aren't going to do anything to overturn the election."

For three hours, the officials then debated Trump's plan, and the insistence by Rosen and others that they would resign rather than go along with it.

During the meeting, Donoghue and another Justice Department official made clear that all of the Justice Department's assistant attorneys general "would resign if Trump replaced Rosen with Clark," the report says. "Donoghue added that the mass resignations likely would not end there, and that U.S. Attorneys and other DOJ officials might also resign en masse."

In addition, the report states that White House counsel Pat Cipollone threatened to quit if Trump replaced Rosen with Clark.

The January 3 meeting came one week after Trump pressured Rosen and Donoghue to "just say that the election was corrupt + leave the rest to me."

While Trump's coup attempt failed, his "false claims over the election have fractured the nation, with millions of Americans wrongly believing the contest was stolen," noted the Associated Press.

Committee member Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.) called Trump's election subversion effort "a spine-chillingly close call that still leaves a dark cloud lingering over our democracy." The report, he added, "shows how Trump nearly destroyed the Constitution in his attempt to harness [the] DOJ in overturning the election."

The Strangest Finch
Nov 23, 2007

What the gently caress kind of job doesn't have proof of where you live? Not one where your income is being reported to the IRS.

Actually that would make sense, if the dude is working for someone shady or under the table they probably don't give a gently caress about regulations.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Powered Descent posted:

Wasn't the trillion dollar coin literally a Simpsons gag? (I want to say Mr. Burns stole it.)

If they end up minting one, the the front-page headline of the New York Times had better read, in the largest type they've ever used, "Simpsons Did It!"

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Legin Noslen posted:

Andy Dick is lame, and always has been. I'm sure you can relate.

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

Legin Noslen posted:

Andy Dick is directly responsible for Phil Hartman's death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse

Somebody should steal it and buy some stuff with it.