Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Hunt11 posted:

If that is what you call devouring the soul of whoever took that picture then yes they did.

Imagine Lady and the Tramp but with a screaming man in the middle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
PETE CARROLL

nah
Mar 16, 2009

Urban’s just gonna stop showing up to games soon without telling anyone. Can’t wait

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Urban Meyer is probably pissed he missed the finger bowl last night.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Urban Meyer is probably pissed he missed the finger bowl last night.

When the Jags move to London, Urban will be the perfect figure to market fingers for Cadbury.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Does Urban still have a house in Columbus? If so, are delusional Buckeye fans planning a march there in support of him in spite of overwhelming evidence that he's a dick?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Urban’a gonna get that girl he was with fired before himself https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/jaguars/2021/10/07/urban-meyer-mom-worried-daughter-after-video-jaguars-coach/6041103001/

quote:

New Horizon Media Group, a marketing company where the woman works, said Thursday it is conducting an internal investigation into the incident that took place Friday.

When asked why New Horizons Media Group needed to conduct an investigation, Duncan said: “We’ve had no prior issues with her whatsoever. She’s been a very solid asset to the company. We’re going to undertake our internal investigation to determine what, if any, impact this has on the company and we’ll proceed accordingly."

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

It's so loving stupid that this is a big story.... Who could possibly give a poo poo?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

mcmagic posted:

It's so loving stupid that this is a big story.... Who could possibly give a poo poo?

It's self sustaining because of Urban's holier than thou thing. When you preach as much as he does and you get drunk and...everything else we end up here.

I don't think anyone should care about her though, it's Ohio, Ohio State shouldn't like Urban Meyer anymore. At the very least they don't need him. I guess that's not how that works but it annoys me.

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

This enrages me to no end.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

mcmagic posted:

I mean, considering the company has past dealings with Urban Meyer, it looks a bit like him trying to get revenge on her in a lovely way.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

mcmagic posted:

In a country founded by prudes? Lots.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Yeah considering o don’t think anyone up to this point has even the slightest interest in the girl this is defintely a revenge thing

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
Since speculation is really fun, this could also be trying to scare her(or maybe other girls?) from revealing more if there is more to this nonsense.

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

This was inevitable since it's just how society treats women :smith: Somehow in this moronic scenario she was the one behaving badly who deserves to have her life ruined, while Urban goes on to coach his pick of college program in 0-2 years.

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Hard for me to care about anybody losing their job at a marketing firm.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Docjowles posted:

This was inevitable since it's just how society treats women :smith:

Case in point:

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hard for me to care about anybody losing their job at a marketing firm.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

I haven't heard of anyone talking about the girl up til now (every commentator and pundit is more fixated on him taking a private plane off to vacation instead of being with his team after a loss) so this feels like some kinda backroom handshake deal to scapegoat her

Company responds to questions nobody asked

PupsOfWar fucked around with this message at 17:55 on Oct 8, 2021

Adun
Apr 15, 2001

Publicola
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/firsttake/status/1446511659007324164?s=21

Urban is trying to convince people he’s the victim now

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

can’t believe this urban meyer is a bad guy, there were never any signs of him being a total poo poo before jacksonville hired him at his three previous head coaching stops

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

In a few days we’ll hear a “just like Eve tempted Adam with the Apple” line from someone.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Declan MacManus posted:

can’t believe this urban meyer is a bad guy, there were never any signs of him being a total poo poo before jacksonville hired him at his three previous head coaching stops

Clearly just the influence of that whore of satan, burn her alive imho

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Urban Meyer's thumb was innocently hanging there like a good Christian thumb without a care in the world -- little did it know there was a co-ed butthole in the bar with evil desires intent on doing it harm.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Urban should just own up to it, admits he likes fingering random people's buttholes, and retire in luxury in Buffalo.

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Urban should just own up to it, admits he likes fingering random people's buttholes, and retire in luxury in Bavaria.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

A children's book of Urban Meyer's thumb finding itself in random buttholes around the world, fostering a global perspective and an interest in different cultures
Oops! You're Not My Wife! on kickstarter right now

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

sweet thursday posted:

A children's book of Urban Meyer's thumb finding itself in random buttholes around the world, fostering a global perspective and an interest in different cultures
I just read "You're not my mother" to my 1 year old before putting him down for a nap then came here and saw this. I nearly died.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This is loving disgusting. Who cares about her? She's not a public figure in any way, where he is. Hell, the only reason it even matters in his case is because it's funny he abandoned his losing team to go to his bar and finger her.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Given Wilson's current recovery timeline,

If Urban Meyer isn't fired after the London game Or during the bye, there is a sincere possibility he goes in winless against the Seahawks and losing to Geno Smith is the killing blow to his NFL career

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

sweet thursday posted:

The new hit cartoon Where In An rear end in a top hat Is Urban Meyer's Thumb? coming this fall to Disney XD.

half cocaine
Jul 22, 2019

Is Ken Norton jr on this seat yet?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

While I'm sure this woman could have done plenty of other things worth being fired over, unless she has a history of rear end-based sexual harassment that HR has been building a case against her with I don't see why she should even feel like her job is in question.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Marketing firm fires employee for bringing too much exposure to the firm

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

sweet thursday posted:

Marketing firm fires employee for bringing too much exposure to the firm

This is the best take

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Barudak posted:

While I'm sure this woman could have done plenty of other things worth being fired over, unless she has a history of rear end-based sexual harassment that HR has been building a case against her with I don't see why she should even feel like her job is in question.

Some exec is friends with the Meyers or a OSU fan that feels loyalty to Urban.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Mega64 posted:

Urban should just own up to it, admits he likes fingering random people's buttholes, and retire in luxury in Buffalo.

Let he who doesn’t cast the first thumb

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Still waiting for a Meyer inspired endzone lap dance.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Chef Boyardeez Nuts posted:

Still waiting for a Meyer inspired endzone lap dance.

Players have admitted to fingering buttholes in fumble piles so this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

seiferguy posted:

Players have admitted to fingering buttholes in fumble piles so this isn't out of the realm of possibility.

Except the jags don’t score tds