Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: ASUKA/Kamiyu vs. Marika Kobashi/Nao Kakuta, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

I'm gonna be honest, this is 90% for the entrance

nth

Rarity posted:

HM: Hyper Misao vs. Nodoka Tenma vs. Rika Tatsumi, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

nth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: ASUKA/Kamiyu vs. Marika Kobashi/Nao Kakuta, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

I'm gonna be honest, this is 90% for the entrance

+1

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jerusalem posted:

HM: CM Punk vs. Daniel Garcia - AEW Rampage 10/8

What a wonderful match, great story, great wrestling, Garcia looked great, Punk did some incredibly cool poo poo, commentary was on fire. This ruled.

Nth. And pretty close to a MOTYC for me. For my money this is Punk's best match since coming back.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Shoko Nakajima/Riho vs. Arisu Endo/Suzume, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Riho's mean now

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Shoko Nakajima/Riho vs. Arisu Endo/Suzume, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Riho's mean now

nth

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Rarity posted:

Riho's mean now

Rude Riho (+1)

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Senerio posted:

Rude Riho (+1)

Rihoru Suzuki

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
MOTYC: Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai vs Aja Kong and Moka Miyamoto

This match rules! However

WMOTYC: Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai vs Aja Kong and Moka Miyamoto

Miu didn't giant swing Aja Kong and I said I'd vote it WMOTYC if that happened.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Senerio posted:

nth.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Aja Kong/Moka Miyamoto vs. Miu Watanabe/Yuka Arai, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Arai is really good for being so new to wrestling drat

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Senerio posted:

Yep.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Senerio posted:

nth

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Rarity posted:

MOTYC: Aja Kong/Moka Miyamoto vs. Miu Watanabe/Yuka Arai, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Arai is really good for being so new to wrestling drat

Nth. Such good storytelling and it's a joy to watch Aja Kong having fun.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
HM: Hikari Noa vs. Yuki Aino, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Hikari rules

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HM: Shoko Nakajima & Riho vs. Arisu Endo & Suzume - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9
MOTYC: Miu Watanabe & Yuki Arai vs. Aja Kong & Moka Miyamoto - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9
HM: Hikari Noa (C) vs. Yuki Aino for the International Princess Championship Title - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Rarity posted:

Hikari rules

nth

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

...Can we have the radio?

Rarity posted:

HM: Hyper Misao vs. Nodoka Tenma vs. Rika Tatsumi, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Rarity posted:

Jerusalem posted:

HM: Shoko Nakajima & Riho vs. Arisu Endo & Suzume - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9
MOTYC: Miu Watanabe & Yuki Arai vs. Aja Kong & Moka Miyamoto - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9
HM: Hikari Noa (C) vs. Yuki Aino for the International Princess Championship Title - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9

nth all of these

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Rarity posted:

Hikari rules

+1

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Punch McLightning posted:

HM: Brian Cage vs. Ricky Starks, Rampage 10/8

Nth. Very good garbage match.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama & Mei Saint-Michel) (C) vs. Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki) for the Princess Tag titles - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9

Pure chaos between two teams of evildoers taking great delight in pulling every bit of bullshit they could in an attempt to defeat the other, just a great time. There's a bit with a broomstick that has to be seen to be believed, or at least heard for the commentator's reaction. I knew this was something special from the moment Sakisama arrived on a throne (and MSM fumbled her tray of roses :allears:)

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama & Mei Saint-Michel) (C) vs. Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki & Mizuki) for the Princess Tag titles - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9

Pure chaos between two teams of evildoers taking great delight in pulling every bit of bullshit they could in an attempt to defeat the other, just a great time. There's a bit with a broomstick that has to be seen to be believed, or at least heard for the commentator's reaction. I knew this was something special from the moment Sakisama arrived on a throne (and MSM fumbled her tray of roses :allears:)

+1

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

HM: CM Punk vs. Daniel Garcia - AEW Rampage 10/8

What a wonderful match, great story, great wrestling, Garcia looked great, Punk did some incredibly cool poo poo, commentary was on fire. This ruled.

Seconding this and Starks/Cage for HM

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

:yeah:

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

nth.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Neo Bishiiki-Gun vs. Magical Sugar Rabbits, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

Sakisama entered on a giant throne covered in roses and it only got better from there

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

Rarity posted:

Nth, this rocked.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Nth. I was all in on NBG but by the end was cheering on the dastardly rabbit. Brilliant.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Jerusalem posted:

Nth

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
HM: CM Punk vs Daniel Garcia
HM: Ricky Starks vs Brian Cage

All from AEW Rampage 08.10.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MOTYC: Miyu Yamashita (C) vs. Maki Itoh for the Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9

Holy poo poo. These two were killing each other and giving no quarter, absolutely incredible stuff. Maki is a great character and Miyu has some of the most terrifyingly brutal and violent looking offense in the world. What a match.

SG Bamboo
Aug 21, 2013

Smile. Win. Yay!

TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 October 9th
MOTYC
VenYu (Asuka and Kamiyu) vs Nao Kakuta and Marika Kobashi
- New gear, new team, new music. Some absolutely Queen poo poo from VenYu. Then the match started, and it was also loving great. Want more Asuka in TJPW going forward

Twin-Cam Monster (Riho and Shoko Nakajima) vs Arisu Endo and Suzume
- An international star (and Riho) take on two of the rookies and made them look amazing

Moka Miyamoto and Aja Kong vs Miu Watanabe and Yuki Arai
- Unfortunately we didn't see Kong get swung, but I don't care because the rest of the match was so great. Yuki Arai is a loving WRESTLER

NEO Biishiki-gun (Sakisama and Mei Saint-Michel) (c) vs Magical Sugar Rabbits (Yuka Sakazaki and Mizuki) - Princess Tag Championships
- Perfection. NEO Bi-gun rule and MagiRabi rule. Mei is the best character wrestler in the world and I will hear no disagreements

Miyu Yamashita (c) vs Maki Itoh - Princess of Princess Championship
- MURDER. The match between these two on January 4th was loving amazing and gave me high hopes for this. gently caress yeah they matched those hopes

HM
Raku, Pom Harajuku and Ram Kaichow vs Haruna Neko, Kaya Toribami and Mahiro Kiryu
- A fun way to kick off the card. Ram was cool, Bird didn't kill herself, Pom did the Tony Hawk, and Raku hit a real cool slingblade variation. Also Mahiro is back, which is nice.

Hyper Misao vs Rika Tatsumi vs Nodoka Tenma
- Welcome back Rika, you get to have a match with two of the most gifted comedy Joshi. This was goddamn hilarious and there was some genuinely good wrestling as well

Hikari Noa (c) vs Yuki Aino - International Princess Championship
- Short and vicious, but left me wanting more

WHAT A loving SHOW, so goddamn entertaining

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Jerusalem posted:

MOTYC: Miyu Yamashita (C) vs. Maki Itoh for the Princess of Princess Championship - TJPW Wrestle Princess 2 10/9

Holy poo poo. These two were killing each other and giving no quarter, absolutely incredible stuff. Maki is a great character and Miyu has some of the most terrifyingly brutal and violent looking offense in the world. What a match.

+1

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
MOTYC: Maki Itoh vs. Miyu Yamashita, TJPW Wrestle Princess 2, 09/10

I cried

Taffy Torpedo
Feb 2, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

nth nth nth

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Jerusalem posted:

nth

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Jerusalem posted:

nth

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Jerusalem posted:

Nth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom

Jerusalem posted:

Justice prevails. They played onto Maki's strengths perfectly.