Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
And I got a new job offer. A large bump to comp, but excited for the $15 a day wfh lunch stipend and home office stipend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Kudos! I found 30 or 40 dollars worth of scrap copper in the attic.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

I just spent two hours chasing an escaped tarantula around the house

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

General Dog posted:

Kudos! I found 30 or 40 dollars worth of scrap copper in the attic.

And by "the attic" he means your attic, Neal Armbong

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

dirty shrimp money posted:

I just spent two hours chasing an escaped tarantula around the house
Nope. No thank you.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

arent two of the kids rapists

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

hifi posted:

don't be so dramatic, that's just how it was in the 70s

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

This game is OK but it tops out at level 50 and just repeats that level (randomized) from then on: and it's fairly trivial to figure out how to solve the puzzles at max difficulty.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

hifi posted:

I know Hyde's actor was, it's why he got kicked off his own Netflix show.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Hell yeah go Brewers

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Ted Lasso was up and down for me this season but man, they stuck the landing.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I finished Deathloop it ruled. I’ll definitely play it again.

Time to fire up Far Cry 6. I love Giancarlo Esposito so I’m stoked for him to play Gus the bad guy

e: lol the character you play is named Dani Rojas. I wonder if he/she thinks Football is Life??

Joey Freshwater fucked around with this message at 03:23 on Oct 9, 2021

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

I like that the sea apparently just provides coconuts if you're in the right place when your boat breaks.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
Texas abortion ban back in place.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

wandler20 posted:

Despite the season devoting a lot of time setting it up, Nate’s heel-turn still makes no sense to me.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

General Dog posted:

Despite the season devoting a lot of time setting it up, Nate’s heel-turn still makes no sense to me.

Can a tweet be a spoiler? From the man himself.

https://twitter.com/nickmohammed/status/1446498835686064135

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Mr. Nice! posted:

Texas abortion ban back in place.

I didn't realize there was a stay.

:negative:

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Android Apocalypse posted:

I didn't realize there was a stay.

:negative:

It was like two days

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Hell yeah go Brewers

I’m currently sad about the White Sox.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
Any you goons play Metroid Dread?

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Its Rinaldo posted:

I got it, and it feels like a modern Super Metroid, just a little more forgiving with deaths, with gameplay a little harder to adjust.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Waking up at 345 for a 3 hour bus ride to a temple straight out of the last crusade. Gonna find the old christian treasures

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

wandler20 posted:

There was an overhead sign that said "Be like Ted Lasso buckle up and take it slow"

If Mississippi is memeing the show I guess I should watch it.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

hifi posted:

Is there a second one, I knew about Hyde but given his character in the show it'd be super easy to write him out of something that takes place 20 years later.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

CannonFodder posted:

There was an overhead sign that said "Be like Ted Lasso buckle up and take it slow"

If Mississippi is memeing the show I guess I should watch it.

It's apple tv only from what I can tell so I'd have to :filez: it. Or sign up for another service, which, no. But I've seen enough people who like the things I like that are in love with it, so maybe I'll have to go ahead and do that.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Grittybeard posted:

It's apple tv only from what I can tell so I'd have to :filez: it. Or sign up for another service, which, no. But I've seen enough people who like the things I like that are in love with it, so maybe I'll have to go ahead and do that.

I signed up for the free trial, watched season 1, then cancelled a couple days later. Probably should have waited till season 2 but meh.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Is there a second one, I knew about Hyde but given his character in the show it'd be super easy to write him out of something that takes place 20 years later.

I think Fez hosed his way through half of Hollywood but I think it was just him being an rear end in a top hat rather than a rapist but I didn't google.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

BlindSite posted:

I think Fez hosed his way through half of Hollywood but I think it was just him being an rear end in a top hat rather than a rapist but I didn't google.

If it's worse than that he'd be even easier than Hyde to write out.

Edit: Beyond the parents the only four people you need are Topher Grace, Laura Prepon, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.

Air Skwirl fucked around with this message at 09:35 on Oct 9, 2021

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Skwirl posted:

Edit: Beyond the parents the only four people you need are Topher Grace, Laura Prepon, Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher.

I think the older sister Laurie? Either died or ended up busted out on heroin and poo poo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

BlindSite posted:

I think the older sister Laurie? Either died or ended up busted out on heroin and poo poo.

I am very bad at celebrity stuff and was confused trying to look this up because I thought you were talking about Christina Moore...she replaced Lisa Robin Kelly on the show as Laurie in the 6th season or so. Lisa Robin Kelly did die in 2013 after a long bout of heroin addiction.

I mean, Christina is fine as far as I can tell and already replaced the earlier Laurie I guess if you're trying to get that show back together? Not that that makes any of this a good idea of course.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Skwirl posted:

Bring back Tommy Chong as Leo and Don Stark as Bob, still with the perm.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

I don't know what Topher Grace is up to lately but I have a suspicion a steady paycheck is 100% not beneath him.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
He’s in a current sitcom from what I remember

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Super Metroid is my favorite game of all time.

Couple of hours in and I love Dread so far.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

What’s a good top down coop hack and slash for switch

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
Metroid Dread is gonna break franchise records in sales but because Nintendo is Nintendo they won’t release another Metroid for 15 years.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

What’s a good top down coop hack and slash for switch

Diablo III?

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I've been doing a Super Metroid / A Link to the Past randomizer in anticipation for Dread. Those are so dang fun if you've played both games a billion times like I have.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

BlindSite posted:

Pretty sure she was played by two different actresses already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

harperdc posted:

Diablo III?

Holy poo poo that’s on switch!?