Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

*in the most chud voice possible* Don't these people have jobs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
It’s a Saturday in Iowa. What the gently caress else are they going to do? Go cow tipping?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

MrQwerty posted:

what loving Black neighborhoods in motherfucking Arizona

Phoenix has like 2 million people in it, some fraction of whom are black, and most of them weren't allowed to buy in the nice White neighborhoods because that's just how real estate is and always has been

None of them were helped by Trump though lol

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

SocketWrench posted:

You get your choice, the cardboard image or the 10 dollar per hour impersonator

I see a future.
A future in Las Vegas where every street corner is embroiled in conflict over who gets it for the day.
The Elvis Impersonators or the Trump Impersonators.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

OgNar posted:

I see a future.
A future in Las Vegas where every street corner is embroiled in conflict over who gets it for the day.

This would have made a nice New Vegas plot line.

Teketeketeketeke
Mar 11, 2007

OgNar posted:

I see a future.

Frank Frank posted:

This would have made a nice New Vegas plot line.

This would have made a nice New Vegas plot line faction list

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

LOL!!!

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

New job at the dick sucking factory and the libs have never been so owned.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Teketeketeketeke posted:

This would have made a nice New Vegas plot line faction list

I want to see elvises vs trumps

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Castor Poe posted:

Someone should let Don Jr. know he has a chance to win a dinner with his dad

:rimshot:

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Watch this CHUD get OWNED by a 19 yr old LIB!!!!!!

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Meeting a pedophile apparently didn't have much of a crowd

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1446827745581932548

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

I am so owned, dude. God drat.

LOL!!!!!

Is that the guy from Storage Wars?

Gutter Phoenix fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Oct 10, 2021

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

LOL

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

lmfao calling attention to it

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Zil posted:

*in the most chud voice possible* Don't these people have jobs?

no or they are owners or weird managers in like retail stores or poo poo.

The Last Call posted:

Meeting a pedophile apparently didn't have much of a crowd

https://twitter.com/RonFilipkowski/status/1446827745581932548

poo poo like this gives me some hope for the future because of the wannabee trumps have the pull or magnatism. when trump strokes out and or dies, its gonna be a loving brutal fight of morons fighting for the scraps while various ghouls and donnors try to shoevel trumps body under the bed praying the chuds forget about him so they can try for the suburbs again.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Good soup! posted:

lmfao calling attention to it

What a garbage insult. I'm actually more insulted that the insult is so weak and lovely. LOL!!!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Gutter Phoenix posted:

I did an image search, and I'm getting Kiwifarm links...surprise surprise.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Trumpy Bear eats all of his Fish Delites© alone while sitting on the toilet.

One of the funniest/saddest parts of post presidential Trump life for me, was when there was an article about how he eats his dinner at Mar-A-Lago.

Apparently it is a big production/ceremony where he and Melania come out, go to "their" special table in the country club dining room, (which is just a normal table in the corner sectioned off from the public by a velvet rope). Then they eat in full view of the gawking peanut gallery, (I forget if people were allowed to come up and take photos/get autographs or not. Probably depends on his mood.), and then leave with the same sense of pomp and ceremony when HE is finished, (Melania has to leave whatever she hasn't eaten and go with him coz it would look bad if he left his wife alone).

The vain motherfucker needs to be "looked at" to the point where he makes his nightly meal a show of extravagance and largesse to be performed in front of his adoring crowd.

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LifeSunDeath posted:

I did an image search, and I'm getting Kiwifarm links...surprise surprise.

Always nice to know I have fans. LOL!!!

I don't know what kiwifarm is, but I'm sure it's something blandly disturbing.

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Always nice to know I have fans. LOL!!!

I don't know what kiwifarm is, but I'm sure it's something blandly disturbing.

I'm just glad us other 45 year old men got a shout out.

Riding your coattails Gutter!

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I'm only 44.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Should get a mod to fix that typo in the red text then.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

i'm here to bring the average up

olylifter
Sep 13, 2007

I'm bad with money and you have an avatar!

BrigadierSensible posted:

One of the funniest/saddest parts of post presidential Trump life for me, was when there was an article about how he eats his dinner at Mar-A-Lago.

Apparently it is a big production/ceremony where he and Melania come out, go to "their" special table in the country club dining room, (which is just a normal table in the corner sectioned off from the public by a velvet rope). Then they eat in full view of the gawking peanut gallery, (I forget if people were allowed to come up and take photos/get autographs or not. Probably depends on his mood.), and then leave with the same sense of pomp and ceremony when HE is finished, (Melania has to leave whatever she hasn't eaten and go with him coz it would look bad if he left his wife alone).

The vain motherfucker needs to be "looked at" to the point where he makes his nightly meal a show of extravagance and largesse to be performed in front of his adoring crowd.

People would pay to watch Louis XIV sleep and they buried him in three parts so there'd be more graves for people to visit.

I feel like toompa isn't even really trying, with that in mind

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Zil posted:

Should get a mod to fix that typo in the red text then.

Probably, because otherwise it is totally accurate (except for the infantalizing gibberish and weird sex stuff that exposes the person who wrote it as having psycho-sexual issues with women).

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Man, I wish we were back to 2003-levels of insanity. :allears:

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

LOL!!!

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
corncob

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Man, I wish we were back to 2003-levels of insanity. :allears:

gently caress that. Those were dark years. I'll take the future over the past any day, thank you very much.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Is that Rudy in a disguise?

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

lmao

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1446986065340891140

Yup that seems about white.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Imagine being so butthurt that you spend :tenbux: on such a weaksauce insult instead of just buying a 6-pack and enjoying a good buzz.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Just need a meteor to strike that place and wipe 'em all out in one fell swoop

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Gutter Phoenix posted:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

LOL!!!!!

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers

Gutter Phoenix posted:

What a garbage insult. I'm actually more insulted that the insult is so weak and lovely. LOL!!!

the least they could've done was leave the old avatar

I liked that av :(

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
so is trump gonna announce yet? i doubt it but i am curious.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1446908859516399626

the cspan coverage makes me curious.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so is trump gonna announce yet? i doubt it but i am curious.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1446908859516399626

the cspan coverage makes me curious.

The fat bitch is going to announce that he's running because we should definitely start the new Presidential election cycle before the first year of the current President's term has finished.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

IncredibleIgloo posted:

I guess I don't understand. Why have a cult formed around Trump? What exceptional characteristics does he posses? Why not elevate someone else, anyone else, to leader statu and follow them instead. What about Trump fills these people with confidence?
a cult formed around the media golem of trump, the "tough talking" "regular billionaire" with a hundred thousand successes. all the years of media lacquer smoothed him into a perfect specimen of cunning. sure, underneath it's rotten to the core, full of corruption and disease. but NONE of these people are deeper than surface level.
trump belches out "these broads got great legs!!"
the media headlines it as "trump praises war widows" and this is where chuds exist.
"you're all sheeple who just listens to the media" is, like everything, projection
they suckle at the teat of their media which interpret for them what trump "actually" means. it's why they started saying "covefe" with a smirk: you just didn't get the REAL meaning they got from *insert rightwing profit here*
then, bizarrely, it gets back to trump who replaces his own reality for theirs. he's both the leader and a member of his own loving cult