Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
The first CBB Presents looks to be Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber and Gino discussing musical theater which is a fun pairing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerot
Aug 18, 2006

Consummate Professional posted:

The first CBB Presents looks to be Sir Andrew Lloyd Webber and Gino discussing musical theater which is a fun pairing.

I think it's an old episode from a few years ago.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yes it’s from 2016. If I’ve heard it I’ve also forgotten about it, so looking forward anyway!

https://twitter.com/scottaukerman/status/1445761781062799360?s=21

Inspector 34
Mar 9, 2009

DOES NOT RESPECT THE RUN

BUT THEY WILL
Wasn't Bonanas For Bonanza supposed to be on CBBWorld this week? Or is it still on Earwolf/Stitcher or whatever?

edit: Nevermind, it's just listed under ADPPP instead of being it's own thing.

Inspector 34 fucked around with this message at 19:21 on Oct 6, 2021

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

Inspector 34 posted:

Wasn't Bonanas For Bonanza supposed to be on CBBWorld this week? Or is it still on Earwolf/Stitcher or whatever?

It was released yesterday. Each podcast on CBBWorld is on a separate feed, with Bonanas for Bonanza on the Andy Daly Podcast Project (Maximus) feed

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
are the old BFB showing up for anyone? I don't see them in the ADPPP.

Tavarin
May 10, 2003

I am definitely a madman with a box

mennoknight posted:

are the old BFB showing up for anyone? I don't see them in the ADPPP.

Season 1 looks to all be in the ADPPP (Legacy) feed just to make things more confusing. Season 2 isn't on CBBWorld yet.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER

Tavarin posted:

Season 1 looks to all be in the ADPPP (Legacy) feed just to make things more confusing. Season 2 isn't on CBBWorld yet.

goddamn city slickin podcast poo poo

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Are there new episodes of Bonanas in the chamber?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Yeah I think they’ve all been recorded already from the way Andy was talking.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I hope there are at least 400 recorded for season 3

The Vosgian Beast
Aug 13, 2011

Business is slow

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I hope there are at least 400 recorded for season 3

Gee I hope not. They released a scant 431 episodes of Bonanza and I really need to savor it like a fine wine before it was over all too soon.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

The Vosgian Beast posted:

Gee I hope not. They released a scant 431 episodes of Bonanza and I really need to savor it like a fine wine before it was over all too soon.

I meant 400 episodes covering season 3 of Bonanza. Then they can move on to season 4

On a separate note excited for James Bonding review of No Time To Die. I predict Matt Gourley will love it, and love the use of the OHMSS score, I predict Matt Mira will say some dumb poo poo that sucks.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

They'll both love it coming off the post movie high, and then realize it actually sucks poo poo just like spectre did

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

Gaius Marius posted:

They'll both love it coming off the post movie high, and then realize it actually sucks poo poo just like spectre did

:wrong: spectre ruled because it gave us Mr Hinx.

Also NTTD was real fun and made my wife cry lol.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I like that it only took until episode 2 for the entire premise of Scott Hasn’t Seen - the show where he watched stuff he missed growing up - has been pushed aside as he watches a movie thats release can still be counted in a number of weeks.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

technically scott hadn't seen it but i agree that it is a betrayal to all of us

eke out fucked around with this message at 13:05 on Oct 8, 2021

0konner
Nov 17, 2016

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY
In fairness I’d rather they do space jam 2 while Scott hasn’t forgotten the entire first movie so it had to be the very next ep.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

That’s fair, I watched it for the first time this summer and I’ve successfully forgotten it for the most part. Thank God.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

i haven't seen it but i've now heard so many podcasts talk about how bad it is i feel like an expert

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How Did This Get Made episode of it was fun because they had a live crowd in Chicago where everyone was obviously a huge fan as they grew up with it, and in come a bunch of comedians who didn’t and thought it was poo poo.

I felt bad for Scott announcing it to Jason on CBB as their first episode, with Jason knowing full well how good their episode of it was. (I know some people don’t care for the lives ones, mind).

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Today was the day id cancel stitcher premium and jump on CBB world and TFO because I can’t miss out on Masterclass and Bonanza.

Well turns out my account expired 4 months ago and premium feeds have just been updating for free, so I’m a bit “eh” that I have to spend a more than I was thinking, but the podcasts are so good and gotta support ‘em

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Stitcher has one foot in the grave

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Crazyweasel posted:

Well turns out my account expired 4 months ago and premium feeds have just been updating for free

This seems to be a super common occurrence with Stitcher.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
The "Scott Hasn't Seen" on Space Jam: A New Legacy was very good.

I think all 3 podcasts I've heard about the movie at this point have called out LeBron's kid carrying a basketball around his video game camp at the end. Of all the film's issues, that is apparently the universal "Oh, come on" moment.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

JethroMcB posted:

"Oh, come on"

Due to your avatar, I heard this in ridiculous voice.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

scott doing the bit where he asks the boys "do you ever drop the bit?" was very funny

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

This Scott haven’t seen with the boys is on the new CBB paywall, right?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Getting caught up with Teacher's Lounge: Alumni Week and these episodes are exceptionally loose, it's almost like four buddies are getting to hang out in person after being socially distanced for 18 months and their energy is through the roof. The narrative may not be 100% but the standard Big Grande "Let's chase a dumb idea as far as we can" mentality is fully locked in.

We don't know how to get O'Creavis to leave, but to summon him you yell "O'Creaaaaaaavvvvviiiissss"
O'Creavis is out of his absolute loving mind.

Snowmankilla posted:

This Scott haven’t seen with the boys is on the new CBB paywall, right?

Yes. Binging the TMNT series and getting Scott Hasn't Seen has already been worth it.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

O'Creavis is an extremely good and extremely stupid joke.

On the subject of the lounge, The Other Two on HBO is real good.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

Crazyweasel posted:

Today was the day id cancel stitcher premium and jump on CBB world and TFO because I can’t miss out on Masterclass and Bonanza.

Well turns out my account expired 4 months ago and premium feeds have just been updating for free, so I’m a bit “eh” that I have to spend a more than I was thinking, but the podcasts are so good and gotta support ‘em

Yeah I had stitcher premium for free for years because they moved to stitcher while I was doing a free one month trial of the widow howl app. They did eventually work out and start charging me money and it was insanely difficult for me to cancel the account.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

Consummate Professional posted:

O'Creavis is an extremely good and extremely stupid joke.

On the subject of the lounge, The Other Two on HBO is real good.

Awesome show. Second season is even better than the first.

RestingB1tchFace fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Oct 9, 2021

Tacier
Jul 22, 2003

Crazyweasel posted:

I re-upped stitcher premium just before the CBB world announcement, but the good news is that new Hollywood Masterclass is on Stitcher Premium as well as The Flagrant Ones, so that alone is worth half the annual subscription.

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
We better get tickets for the concert.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
is the neighborhood listen gonna be on cbb world

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Think that was one of the ones I saw people asking Brett about, and doesn’t sound like there’s any plans at the moment.

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
Wow the Vanessa Bayer segment at the top of the latest CBB is just excruciatingly banal. Wasn't she funny enough to be on SNL?

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Love another reference to Jan 6th being an Mr. Show reunion.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

beer gas canister posted:

Wow the Vanessa Bayer segment at the top of the latest CBB is just excruciatingly banal. Wasn't she funny enough to be on SNL?

I did like how Scott used her talking about her podcast as an excuse to cover one of the future subjects in so much detail there is now zero reason to listen to an episode about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

beer gas canister posted:

I'll take the low hanging fruit.

Have your seen SNL lately?