Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

pnac attack posted:

ah heck i get it i'm not mad at u just mad that i'm all dumb off liquor instead of high on a cool plant you know

what u slurpin on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kim Bong Chill

by sebmojo
Love your username lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Areola Grande

Kim Bong Chill posted:

Love your username lol

Likewise. From one fancy celeb to another, cheers friend

:beerpal:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

AG: if you can get your hands on it, everyone is flush with Lee Roy TK right now, and it'll blow your loving mind.

Areola Grande

I wouldn't mind hearing the story behind ur av text. lmaoing already

Areola Grande

Mormon Nailer posted:

AG: if you can get your hands on it, everyone is flush with Lee Roy TK right now, and it'll blow your loving mind.

I bought the granddaddy purp today because I know it well and it was reasonably priced at the weed store. What the frick is Lee Roy TK anyways

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
uh oh I did an alcohol can I still post. this thread moves too fast for my lowly unsober brain

I did just put on my birthday avs nail polish and this gel topcoat rules

Areola Grande

Feline Mind Meld posted:

uh oh I did an alcohol can I still post. this thread moves too fast for my lowly unsober brain

I did just put on my birthday avs nail polish and this gel topcoat rules

butt of course! what's ur poison 2nite. I'm getting frisky on whiskey and medical weed! :)

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

I bought the granddaddy purp today because I know it well and it was reasonably priced at the weed store. What the frick is Lee Roy TK anyways

GDP is always solid! Who grew it? I need more, lol.

Lee Roy TK had interesting genetics. Basically, it's a perfect strain--Triangle Kush x Rare Dankness #2; sticky citrus-forward terps, a LOT of lemony hazy flavor with that earthy topsoil back end, and it hits you like a 30 pound sledge straight to the frontal cortex with a full body relaxation and vibration hitting about 20 minutes into a session. Take it slow; this poo poo is 34-41% d9 THCA on average, too, in flower format, and you WILL get hosed up.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I like free weed

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You can get No Frills brand weed in Canada and it owns

Ass-penny

I ate a lot of weed and it has been a hot minute since I been this high. Hello.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

what u slurpin on

kirkland signature canadian whisky + coke

i'm gonna burn down the dairy queen cause they gave me tiny tendies

----------------

Ass-penny

Oh right I'm playing this loving game where you are a young shark in a bayou and you level up by eating things and completing quests. It's pretty wild, not going to lie.

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out

Areola Grande posted:

butt of course! what's ur poison 2nite. I'm getting frisky on whiskey and medical weed! :)

rolling rock and milagro

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

I cannot abide a tiny tendie

Go back, apply for a job, get hired work your way up to regional VP of Dairy Queen corporate, and burn down the entire chain in a series of increasingly comical missteps, involving every seated member of Congress, toppling capitalism and the state at the same time.

Areola Grande

Mormon Nailer posted:

GDP is always solid! Who grew it? I need more, lol.

Lee Roy TK had interesting genetics. Basically, it's a perfect strain--Triangle Kush x Rare Dankness #2; sticky citrus-forward terps, a LOT of lemony hazy flavor with that earthy topsoil back end, and it hits you like a 30 pound sledge straight to the frontal cortex with a full body relaxation and vibration hitting about 20 minutes into a session. Take it slow; this poo poo is 34-41% d9 THCA on average, too, in flower format, and you WILL get hosed up.

t'was grown by Flora Farms here in Springfield. It looks paler than I'm used to and it's very dry and lightweight. breaking up a bud for grindage is a very poppy, or snappy experience and not at all sticky.

TL;DR: I never thought this day would come but I bought weed legally today in one of the most backwards states in my country :sugartits: :patriot:

also I'm high as poo poo on said legal we'd. 2day was a good day

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

Go back, apply for a job, get hired work your way up to regional VP of Dairy Queen corporate, and burn down the entire chain in a series of increasingly comical missteps, involving every seated member of Congress, toppling capitalism and the state at the same time.

these were the tiniest tendies i have ever experienced and i am so, SO mad. i like your plan but am blinded by rage

----------------

Dukes Mayo Clinic

rear end-penny posted:

Oh right I'm playing this loving game where you are a young shark in a bayou and you level up by eating things and completing quests. It's pretty wild, not going to lie.

pretty wild, level style, quest for gumbo,
after dark, a young shark, in a bayou :banjo:

Ass-penny

Mormon Nailer posted:

:purfect:

Areola Grande

pnac attack posted:

I worked at a country rear end DQ when I was sixteen. For the first six months I worked in the "kitchen" and spent most of my time dipping free tendos in free white country gravy when not doing dirty work like cleaning the grease hood.

Anyways they eventually put me on drive-thru duty and one day this old farmer pulled up to the speaker in his dualie diesel Ram pulling a cattle trailer. He spent eight long minutes reading the menu and eventually asked, "Youn's got ice cream?"

me: yes sir :ughh:

old farmer after two more minutes of silence: "I'll have a dab of that."

*pulls forward*

:ughh::ughh::ughh:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Areola Grande posted:

t'was grown by Flora Farms here in Springfield. It looks paler than I'm used to and it's very dry and lightweight. breaking up a bud for grindage is a very poppy, or snappy experience and not at all sticky.

TL;DR: I never thought this day would come but I bought weed legally today in one of the most backwards states in my country :sugartits: :patriot:

also I'm high as poo poo on said legal we'd. 2day was a good day

Oh that sounds like it's dry af. When was it packaged??? Does it taste good?

Flora grows good stuff, in general, regardless of dry state. They hold genetics rn for a lot of classic strains and it owns. I hope they start coming up with novel crosses.

Areola Grande

Mormon Nailer posted:

Oh that sounds like it's dry af. When was it packaged??? Does it taste good?

Flora grows good stuff, in general, regardless of dry state. They hold genetics rn for a lot of classic strains and it owns. I hope they start coming up with novel crosses.

I didn't buy directly from Flora Farms. I bought from a highly rated dispensary closer to where I live instead so maybe it's just kinda old. Idk but it's real good and the price was right.

Ass-penny

Dukes Mayo Clinic posted:

pretty wild, level style, quest for gumbo,
after dark, a young shark, in a bayou :banjo:

Have you played it? It's called Maneater and the trailer I just looked up after playing for an hour is a trip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCRmiOqUgYQ

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

these were the tiniest tendies i have ever experienced and i am so, SO mad. i like your plan but am blinded by rage

Tendie breakdown; punch a Dairy Queen drive thru speaker with me

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 03:32 on Oct 12, 2021

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm high as hell

Areola Grande

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm high as hell

:yossame: :negative: :supaburn:

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Areola Grande posted:

I didn't buy directly from Flora Farms. I bought from a highly rated dispensary closer to where I live instead so maybe it's just kinda old. Idk but it's real good and the price was right.

the farmer was clearly after a vanilla cone and i hope u were more generous with your portioning that the cruel tendie stewards at the location i visited

re: dry buds idk how much you got but if it's enough to be worth loving with put em in a jar w/ orange peel up top and its juices will head on over 2 chill w/ them

----------------

Areola Grande

pnac attack posted:

the farmer was clearly after a vanilla cone and i hope u were more generous with your portioning that the cruel tendie stewards at the location i visited

re: dry buds idk how much you got but if it's enough to be worth loving with put em in a jar w/ orange peel up top and its juices will head on over 2 chill w/ them

I forgot all about that ol trick! I've got a lime handy and I know that peel works too, but I already ground up the nugs. I wonder if that trick works on ground bud without leading to mold or something

:thunkin:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

pnac attack posted:

did they at least give you some suspiciously shelf stable white gravy to dip it in?

I like canadian whiskey okay but i really like that nanci griffith song about canadian whiskey

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
I just blew my second keg of the night. it's 830

I'm too strong

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

pnac attack posted:

This is the way. Also lime peels work too, and lime peels are free at dairy queen if you walk in and take a handful of limes out of the god damned lime bucket by the drinks.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i went to my parents' for dinner and they drink scotch whisky and little else. it is nice for a change from my usual bourbon and i like their flavor of scotch.

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Areola Grande

Sounds like a highly favorable day/evening for most of Sober Crew, besides the regrettable tiny tendie tumult

Another success story all in all :rubshands:

Areola Grande

Feline Mind Meld posted:

I just blew my second keg of the night. it's 830

I'm too strong

... Blew?!? a keg?! AGAIN?!? :bighow:

more info is needed

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out

Areola Grande posted:

... Blew?!? a keg?! AGAIN?!? :bighow:

more info is needed

2 half pitchers for free because they were out of what it was. I'm a beer monstrosity I'm so strong

Areola Grande

Feline Mind Meld posted:

2 half pitchers for free because they were out of what it was. I'm a beer monstrosity I'm so strong

I'm guessing u tend bar?

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
nope, I'm just a good regular. I tend to pay 2/3 to half my tab because I help with trash and stay to make sure the bartenders are safe.

it's basically the same price for me as drinking at home but I get to hang with all the homies

Areola Grande

that sounds delightful. I've always fancied having a haunt :ghost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Mormon Nailer posted:

big this