Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
How does Superman even have a son? Isn’t it canon that the force of his ejaculate would blow the top of Lois’s head off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

How does Superman even have a son? Isn’t it canon that the force of his ejaculate would blow the top of Lois’s head off?
Only if you're Kevin Smith

Gutter Phoenix
Jul 23, 2013

I preferred your last avatar, so I put it back. My apologies to the pedo who purchased your last one (it's always projection).

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

I'm pretty sure that Superman's Supersperm© is made of midi-chlorians, which creates Ewoks, as well as bi-sexual Superboys.

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Babies don't grow in the head, what's the problem?

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

Songbearer posted:

Is getting a ballistic glizzy insertion hole against the rules or is it allowed

You get to GOAT however you can

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Wow, no wonder all of his photos are taking from the front. He looks like a loving caveman from the side.

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Ehhhh… Rumor is that Davis just wanted to suspend him, but the NFL was going to just keep on leaking emails until he was gone.

Coincidentally, the latest emails leaked included Gruden calling NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell a “f*gg*t” and an “anti-football p*ssy.”

Btw, for those not in the know, these emails are popping up in an investigation into the Washington Football Team allegedly sex trafficking their cheerleaders. :stonk:

jesus gently caress...:psypop:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

MrMojok posted:

If Chucky is done in the NFL, I think we all know what’s next. He will be sainted by MAGA and he will start making the rounds at rallies and Fox News, etc.

True, but I never have to hear him say that stupid "spider 2 Y banana" thing on on gameday morning ever again so I'll chalk that up in the W column.

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1447752134833983489

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1447412331445571585

smash mouth is incredibly sloshed... the video.. its pretty uhm yeah..

Zushio
May 8, 2008
This is all because Smashmouth didn't eat the eggs, clearly.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Betcha’ he’d eat the eggs now!

Edit: Dammit :argh:

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He ate the eggs.

He always had eaten the eggs.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Ehhhh… Rumor is that Davis just wanted to suspend him, but the NFL was going to just keep on leaking emails until he was gone.

Coincidentally, the latest emails leaked included Gruden calling NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell a “f*gg*t” and an “anti-football p*ssy.”

Btw, for those not in the know, these emails are popping up in an investigation into the Washington Football Team allegedly sex trafficking their cheerleaders. :stonk:

Yeah, to ultraghoul Bruce Allen. I say this sincerely as a Washington Football Team fan: gently caress Dan Snyder and his Maybach Benz. I hope he gets hit by a bus. I let my season tickets go and won't buy another jersey or attend another game until that motherfucker is out of DC.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh no not smash mouth

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart

FilthyImp posted:

Only if you're Kevin Smith

Larry Niven
Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

quote:

Lastly, he'd blow off the top of her head.

Ejaculation of semen is entirely involuntary in the human male, and in all other forms of terrestrial life. It would be unreasonable to assume otherwise for a kryptonian. But with kryptonian muscles behind it, Kal-El's semen would emerge with the muzzle velocity of a machine gun bullet. (*One can imagine that the Kent home in Smallville was riddled with holes during Superboy's puberty. And why did Lana Lang never notice that?*)

In view of the foregoing, normal sex is impossible between LL and Superman.

Artificial insemination may give us better results.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
imagining Gandalf scouring ancient tomes for superman jizzlore

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

MAGA thinks even ejaculation is a weapon, LMAO

If you can’t cum hard enough to do physical damage you are CUCKED

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
If involuntary muscle strength scales with his superhuman strength that would also mean food moves through his intestines at the speed of light and when he's unconsciously breathing his respirations would be like 60 billion breaths per minute and 200 billion heart rate.

FOH with your half-baked partial pseudoscience

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Something Awful claims another victim:

"Hi, I'm permabanned rockstar Mouthsmasher58..."

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR

The Fear posted:

imagining Gandalf scouring ancient tomes for superman jizzlore

lmbo

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

OgNar posted:

Larry Niven
Man of Steel, Woman of Kleenex

http://www.rawbw.com/~svw/superman.html

That's just a weird nerd writing about what he thinks would happen. It's not at all canon to DC.

Like it's just the character from Mallrats asking Stan Lee sex stuff about superheroes.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

No, but, uh seriously. What is the official story about Superman's supercock? There has to be an official, canonical, detailed description of it somewhere, and the things that it does. This is important, and I need to know. This is just common sense; any normal person would wonder about it, so I'm sure they wrote about it. Hell, I'm normal and I'm wondering about it right now

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Skeleton Ape posted:

No, but, uh seriously. What is the official story about Superman's supercock? There has to be an official, canonical, detailed description of it somewhere, and the things that it does. This is important, and I need to know. This is just common sense; any normal person would wonder about it, so I'm sure they wrote about it. Hell, I'm normal and I'm wondering about it right now

Please use this special Bad Dragon Code: SuperWHAT and find out now.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Super man is NOT a dragon

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Even if you want to believe the weird super ejaculation thing, Superman could just go under a red sun or get some color of kryptonite that depowers him and have regular old sex so it doesn't matter.

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
everything in the DC universe is drowning in cum

please send help or care packages

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.

Codependent Poster posted:

Even if you want to believe the weird super ejaculation thing, Superman could just go under a red sun or get some color of kryptonite that depowers him and have regular old sex so it doesn't matter.

I want to say the Wanted comic (or something like it) has the villains going off somewhere to steal a kryptonite condom.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Re: Clark Kent's pee pee.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Bogus Adventure posted:

Something Awful claims another victim:

"Hi, I'm permabanned rockstar Mouthsmasher58..."

Holy poo poo is that really the lead singer from Smashmouth? He appears to have aged like 20 years overnight. He looks like a fat grampa

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

Frank Frank posted:

Holy poo poo is that really the lead singer from Smashmouth? He appears to have aged like 20 years overnight. He looks like a fat grampa

Lack of eggs caused nutritional deficiencies

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

kazr posted:

Lack of eggs caused nutritional deficiencies

Seriously though he looks like Jimmy Johnson with a bad haircut.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Superman being gay is super old news, but probably not well known because the show is only popular in my house.

Teen titans go! Is made by DC comics and they have had Batman and Superman, and Batman and Alfred, a thing multiple times lol..

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

The Last Call posted:

In the future!

I think Tom Kratman wrote that, in a less than lucid state. He was, incidentally, so pro-Jan 6th and alt-right that Baen Books banned him from their forums. Which is...something.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

eve 6 owns

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1447651297998503936

lol, drat

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
My fav of the smash mouth ones from eve6:

https://twitter.com/Eve6/status/1447657852001153026

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Frank Frank posted:

Seriously though he looks like Jimmy Johnson with a bad haircut.

Father Time came on him with a vengeance

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Sometimes the truth hurts like an epic burn

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

He says "giving up and lifting rear end" like it's a bad thing...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Bogus Adventure posted:

Sometimes the truth hurts like an epic burn

Come around I'll let you feel the burn.