Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

karmicknight posted:

Do not interact with people posting here. I swear to loving god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

karmicknight posted:

Do not interact with people posted here. I swear to loving god.

No I meant originally when I spotted the original tweet, but then I decided to post it here to be laughed at instead.

But it's good advice anyway.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
There's a reason don't touch the poop is a site rule

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Do it. Touch the poop. Roll around in it like a dog.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Oh yeah, if you don't have something better to do than mix it up with far right brain damaged wrestling fans please please please find something better, like drugs. Hard ones.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

I was going to reply something to this weirdo, but then I stopped to think if I REALLY want to get into a twitter thing with some alt-right lunatic. And you know, I probably have better things to do with my life.

Never draw the attention of crazies online. It's like the loving eye of Sauron

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I was gone all day and came home to learn that Joey Ryan and Blu Ray Wrestling/Meltzer Said What teamed up to try to cancel Bix, which also seems to have help from Brian Last, but because they are all buffoons it was exposed. So whenever you think that a supervillain in a movie is a little too inept to be realistic, just think what these idiots tried to do.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm now catching up on that and the level of brain poisoned you must be to think haha we've got him, a PPP loan

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I respectfully request a breakdown and timeline. Thank you

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

Gumball Gumption posted:

I'm now catching up on that and the level of brain poisoned you must be to think haha we've got him, a PPP loan

what even is supposed to be bad about getting a loan

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Shard posted:

I respectfully request a breakdown and timeline. Thank you

:same:

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

flatluigi posted:

The phrase "welfare queen" was used. Chuds gonna be economics illiterates.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

forkboy84 posted:

The phrase "welfare queen" was used. Chuds gonna be economics illiterates.

I work in social services and have processed Welfare and SNAP cases for the last 8 years and man the people who think these folks are living the high life don't know how much poo poo the government demands to get this money. I don't think the time cost can really classify any of it as free.

Sorry - social worker rant over.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

flatluigi posted:

They were trying to claim Bix committed fraud but Bix applied for the loan when individuals could and it's all totally valid and legal. It's all public record and was a whole 7700 dollars. The horror!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

That thread sure is a rabbit hole but lamo Joey Ryan failing again sure is funny

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I'd like to hope that somebody who found themselves on the same side as Joey Ryan would have a genuine,"....are we the baddies?" moment.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Wrong thread

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

SatoshiMiwa posted:

That thread sure is a rabbit hole but lamo Joey Ryan failing again sure is funny

Link to the thread?

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

just go to bix's timeline you'll see everything

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

How about for the benefit for those of us without twitter

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The basic run down is this morning Brian Last tweeted about Bix taking out a PPP loan and a bunch of people started @ing Bix about it to harass him, claiming he was committing fraud (because they aren't very smart.)

Meltzer Said What and BluRayWrestling then got in on the act, and Bix tweeted he was leaving twitter as the BluRay adjacent mob tried to pull in other related figures and failed.

https://twitter.com/DoxxxyStocksy/status/1447669905797566467

Then long time thread villain VicVenomBytes/Justin reveals that a mutual friend of Joey Ryan and BluRay/MSW had gotten Joey Ryan to DM the info to BluRay at the start of this whole thing.

BluRay/MSW tried to tweet through it but eventually BluRay deactivated.

https://twitter.com/HighFlyLo/status/1447683393169334278

vivazomo
Nov 4, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I was gone all day and came home to learn that Joey Ryan and Blu Ray Wrestling/Meltzer Said What teamed up to try to cancel Bix, which also seems to have help from Brian Last, but because they are all buffoons it was exposed. So whenever you think that a supervillain in a movie is a little too inept to be realistic, just think what these idiots tried to do.

Someone should let Maffew from Botchamania know about this so maybe he'll stop putting Blu Ray Wrestling's videos in Botchamania.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Thank you.

If you’re mean to David Bixenspan, I hate you.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

all of this because someone doesn't like the wrestling company they like

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
lol what an absolute piece of nothing drama from garbage people.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

i can't believe that vcr, jim cornette fans, scjerk, and a sex pest all teamed up!!

Spermgod
Jan 8, 2012

pink wasn't even a thing why is t#RXT REVOLUTION~!
and i'm so fucking excited for #SCOOPS#SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS #SCOOPS#SCOOPS
:sludgepal:
he knows..
found a cool guy

https://twitter.com/jacknicholas86/status/1446760629562265606

https://twitter.com/jacknicholas86/status/1446761270057701381

https://twitter.com/jacknicholas86/status/1446761364609912833

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
thing that boggles me most about brad shepard is wow really, thats the headshot you use?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

MotU posted:

thing that boggles me most about brad shepard is wow really, thats the headshot you use?

brad forgot to turn his monitor on

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

That’s a mugshot

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I guess I'll put this here:
https://twitter.com/davidbix/status/1447760551497637888
https://twitter.com/JoeyRyanCutsIt/status/1447759048028397570

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

JUNGLE BOY posted:

i can't believe that vcr, jim cornette fans, scjerk, and a sex pest all teamed up!!

It really is impressive how committed they are to being the worst circlejerk sub, a genre of subreddit that is tailor-made to be completely loving terrible. They've been committed to it long before AEW even existed.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

https://twitter.com/jacknicholas86/status/1447734683911942144?t=lEF-m3rm8wOeWZ2vGPit7w&s=19

:shuckyes:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Slow down slow down.... WHO'S been stealing your thoughts?

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Seems oddly fixated on erect adolescent boys.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Jerusalem posted:

Slow down slow down.... WHO'S been stealing your thoughts?

grandpa Vince and stevie and hacker beaming snooze show pro wrestling directly past my tinfoil cap

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Where do the thoughts end and where does the madness begin?

No one knows.

E: I was ready to say this is a shitposter but then I looked at the bio and he's probably just an idiot.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

https://twitter.com/jacknicholas86/status/1446291723622047747?s=20

This person has repeatedly tweeted the above several times (I stopped counting after six)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

If you repeatedly post about wrestling on social media I'm not sure you can be called a casual fan (never mind subbing to a wrestling podcast)