Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

Leika posted:

What's redtext?

Text under people's names that is red (if you are not on mobile, I guess). it means somebody paid to put it there which usually means the person with red text pissed somebody off real bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ObamaAkbar.
Apr 7, 2009

DesiredPopulationMin = 3
DesiredPopulationMax = 19
AverageDeathsPerDay = 6
WeaponsUsed = 13

If you wanna see it on mobile go to their profile

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

How to I go to someone's profile? Can someone just give me a like pdf copy of forumposting for dummies because this is extremely not fun

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

helperdog posted:

How to I go to someone's profile? Can someone just give me a like pdf copy of forumposting for dummies because this is extremely not fun

there is a link under their post that says "profile". also recommending you get the mobile version of the forums for whatever type of phone you have

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
Yeah def use the Awful app if you have an iPhone

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

helperdog posted:

It says: "ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A loving rear end in a top hat ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A loving rear end in a top hat AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A loving rear end in a top hat THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE"

In an interesting turn of events I had messaged the user that bought my red text telling them there were ways to have a public meltdown that didn't cost $10 but this was also an option when I got it several years prior. I just got a message from them gloating about it two weeks ago, it took me a week to figure out who they even were.

If I had known about the free rent in their head I would have set up a B&B!

Tenbux Tincan
Dec 22, 2004

Honk!

PleasantDirge posted:

It says: "ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A loving rear end in a top hat ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A loving rear end in a top hat AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A loving rear end in a top hat THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE"

In an interesting turn of events I had messaged the user that bought my red text telling them there were ways to have a public meltdown that didn't cost $10 but this was also an option when I got it several years prior. I just got a message from them gloating about it two weeks ago, it took me a week to figure out who they even were.

I'll go ahead and ask you about whatever thing it says to ask you about ?

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

PleasantDirge posted:

Am I out of the loop or did you just go full Zodiac

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Tenbux Tincan posted:

I'll go ahead and ask you about whatever thing it says to ask you about ?

Just read the thread? This isn't the first time it's come up and it's the same answer that 75% of ppl with wild eyed foaming red text have, goons gonna goon my dude. Wygd?

Ise
Nov 7, 2019

Red text is hilarious. Someone got so upset on the Internet that THEY paid to try and make you look bad.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Khris has the best red text, needs to :justpost:

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

Ignorance, the root of all evil

Kaysette posted:

Khris has the best red text, needs to :justpost:

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

army or sycophants

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006
Which one are you

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

What does the blue star mean

Can I have ons

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009

helperdog posted:

Can I have ons

P sure it's for glorious death in service of the Empire but maybe they changed it, I'm p old tbh

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

helperdog posted:

Can I have ons

here you go

please nobody else take this, it is for helperdog only

Digital Prophet
Apr 16, 2006

"..and then came the black crow, herald of doom, who foretold the coming of death."

NFTs ITT.

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

MaliciousOnion posted:

here you go

please nobody else take this, it is for helperdog only

Thanks onion, that means a lot

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

ObamaAkbar. posted:

If you wanna see it on mobile go to their profile

Yeah, gotta figure that out as well, not sure where to find them in the awful app...

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Leika posted:

Yeah, gotta figure that out as well, not sure where to find them in the awful app...

Just tap their username or av

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

:eyepop:

Leika
Jul 15, 2021

Kaysette posted:

Just tap their username or av

Oh that's the whole profile?

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

This is what the profile looks like in the awful app in iOS

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021
Can we have more NPSI/NBSI (depending on pilots morals) Shei's roams for misc random charities ? i loved todays one even if i was on crunch time at work slacking waiting for builds to be done. Would 10/10 donate ! Grr ebil provi jumped on us on the most opportunistic way tho, they deserve more roams.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

DrZepam posted:

Can we have more NPSI/NBSI (depending on pilots morals) Shei's roams for misc random charities ? i loved todays one even if i was on crunch time at work slacking waiting for builds to be done. Would 10/10 donate ! Grr ebil provi jumped on us on the most opportunistic way tho, they deserve more roams.

What are you talking about? What does NPSI/NBSI mean?

DrZepam
Mar 15, 2021

H110Hawk posted:

What are you talking about? What does NPSI/NBSI mean?

Shoot anything that moves that is not the color your like ?

Kyro
Aug 1, 2021

I sang Bye Bye Bye
and all I got was this
STUPID AVATAR

DrZepam posted:

Shei is great, and I firmly second the idea of more NPSI fleets. Also, is Shei actually on SA? He’s in HONK, but I do not think he has been assimilated into the Goons yet. Maybe I’ll buy him an account for Christmas. I was going to do that for hotdog, but he joined on his own.

helperdog
Oct 10, 2021

DOG

Kyro posted:

Shei is great, and I firmly second the idea of more NPSI fleets. Also, is Shei actually on SA? He’s in HONK, but I do not think he has been assimilated into the Goons yet. Maybe I’ll buy him an account for Christmas. I was going to do that for hotdog, but he joined on his own.

Duckbar actually had a gift card thingy

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

helperdog posted:

Duckbar actually had a gift card thingy

:toot:

biosterous
Feb 23, 2013

Leika posted:

What's redtext?

not much what's redtext with u?

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.
Capital testing is right around the corner. Already getting a Rev, I wonder if the Nidhogger is as good as in EO?

Skex
Feb 22, 2012

The great thing about the thousands of slaughtered Palestinian children is that they can't pull away when you fondle them or sniff their hair.

That's a Biden success story.

Kungfu Trader posted:

Capital testing is right around the corner. Already getting a Rev, I wonder if the Nidhogger is as good as in EO?

You gonna come back? This war has been some of the best content to date.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

Welcome home.

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Again?!

E: sending a miner there on autopilot now

H110Hawk
Dec 28, 2006

Virigoth posted:

Again?!

E: sending a miner there on autopilot now

It's like we never left.

MaliciousOnion
Sep 23, 2009

I really wish the station was just called "The".

Kungfu Trader
Aug 15, 2020

Well, that escalated quickly.

Skex posted:

You gonna come back? This war has been some of the best content to date.

I wish, My partner and I had a serious case of covid, and she is still suffering extended effects. My work schedule and job also changed which has also limited my funds and time for the game. I am still building stuff for Cetan and Kris in Jita. I also felt a little burned out, and the huge nerf to ratting with the loss of dead spaces left a bad taste in my mouth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

MaliciousOnion posted:

I really wish the station was just called "The".

lol same