Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

That Little Demon posted:

decided to make a list in excel of every game I wanted to beat (or beat again) before I die

I'm already over 600 games and I have only got through a few systems so far lol

was gonna make a thread about it but figured I'd just say it here for now
google sheets and link you coward

also open comments

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Simply Simon posted:

google sheets and link you coward

also open comments

maybe when I'm done

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch

trying to jack off posted:

literally every other poster in this thread that beat donut county has flamed the hell out of it so while i respect your contributions to gaming, making such classic hits as diakatana, ravenwood fair, gunman taco truck and empire of sin, im going to have to leave it up to the experts in imp zones whose opinions i trust.

I probably would have had a worse time if i wasn’t playing it with a three year old

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

John Romero posted:

I probably would have had a worse time if i wasn’t playing it with a three year old

makes sense

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

decided to make a list in excel of every game I wanted to beat (or beat again) before I die

I'm already over 600 games and I have only got through a few systems so far lol

was gonna make a thread about it but figured I'd just say it here for now

definitely would be cool to share these, plus maybe a imp wide games to play before you die.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I've had to see this toy so often for three years and it's triggering me that the plusses instead of the circles are purple.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

I've had to see this toy so often for three years and it's triggering me that the plusses instead of the circles are purple.

3 years huh. Well don't worry, you'll beat it soon enough.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

Arrhythmia posted:

Wheezing here

tawal
Feb 7, 2012

Arrhythmia posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Arrhythmia posted:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

Fuuuuuck

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Arrhythmia posted:

Oh man, savage! :D hahaha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Major Isoor posted:

Oh man, savage! :D hahaha

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Major ftw.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
Resident Evil Village: truly owns, maybe the best horror game ive ever played. high frame rate and rtx lighting for x-tream immersion, praise allah

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Nutmeg posted:

Resident Evil Village: truly owns, maybe the best horror game ive ever played. high frame rate and rtx lighting for x-tream immersion, praise allah

hell yes

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

Apparently he saw Dongicus getting a ton of empty quotes for making a “don’t go to ____ tomorrow” joke in here and thought he’d try it in GBS lol

lol at the thread he chose to post his funnie death threat in

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Just finished Backbone, this game is unbelievably psychotic, in a 'how did this even get made' kinda way

It starts out as a kind of a Neo Noir detective story, albeit one with anthropomorphized characters, you take a simple case and end up getting in way over your head in a governmental conspiracy. But then around the 3/4th of the way through you end up getting infected with an extraterrestrial bioweapon that rewrites your DNA and integrates your consciousness with the consciousness of every person it's killed. There's also a cameo appearance by Casey the cyberpunk sloth which i might not have caught if someone hadn't just shared about them in another iZ thread.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

There's also a cameo appearance by Casey the cyberpunk sloth which i might not have caught if someone hadn't just shared about them in another iZ thread.

:asoiaf:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Casey the cyberpunk sloth? in anthropomorphic Vancouver???

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

Just finished Backbone, this game is unbelievably psychotic, in a 'how did this even get made' kinda way

It starts out as a kind of a Neo Noir detective story, albeit one with anthropomorphized characters, you take a simple case and end up getting in way over your head in a governmental conspiracy. But then around the 3/4th of the way through you end up getting infected with an extraterrestrial bioweapon that rewrites your DNA and integrates your consciousness with the consciousness of every person it's killed. There's also a cameo appearance by Casey the cyberpunk sloth which i might not have caught if someone hadn't just shared about them in another iZ thread.

you just gave me a reason to never play this, thank you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

fadam
Apr 23, 2008

1. Far Cry
2. Far Cry 2
3. Halo 2 - Legendary Co-op
4. New Super Mario Bros.™ U Deluxe
5. Dying Light - Nighmare, All Side Missions
6. Halo 3 - Legendary Co-Op
7. Persona 5 Strikers
8. Halo ODST - Legendary Co-Op
9. Bravely Default 2 - True Ending
10. Super Mario™ 3D World - Co-Op
11. Code Vein - Good Ending
12. Halo 4 - Legendary Co-Op
13. Outriders
14. Nier Replicant - Ending(s): All Endings
15. It Takes Two
16. Resident Evil Village - Standard, all collectibles, all outhouses, all goats.
17. Mass Effect 1 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests
18. Mass Effect 2 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian, All Side Quests, All Friends Survived.
19. Mass Effect 3 (Legendary Edition) - Insanity, Renegade Lesbian (faithful), All Side Quests, Dance Party, Synthesis
20. FFXIV: Heavensward
21. FFXIV: Stormblood
22. Deathloop
23. WarioWare: Get It Together! (Coop)
24. Metroid Dread

Game rocks, absolutely kino. First 2d platformer I've ever played where playing with the joystick didn't feel lovely. You get a new upgrade every 10-15 minutes or so and every single one makes you feel like a god. 10/10 Atmosphere and Vibe.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

you just gave me a reason to never play this, thank you

yw, it was dumb as hell.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Cubone posted:

Casey the cyberpunk sloth? in anthropomorphic Vancouver???

She's a homeless person living under a bridge, and you can console her about her chronic fatigue.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

She's a homeless person living under a bridge, and you can console her about her chronic fatigue.

lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Okay but what's she like in the game?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol