Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Well I mean paneer is literally a kind of cheese and a staple of indian cuisine and curries, so probably quite fine. I've also made curries with other types of cheeses and it's perfectly fine. Go for it!

Oh for sure, I've thought of paneer but never had it on hand and it feels like a different profile than I think of for pizza cheese. I guess I just need to branch out to one or the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Captain DIEgiene posted:

Oh for sure, I've thought of paneer but never had it on hand and it feels like a different profile than I think of for pizza cheese. I guess I just need to branch out to one or the other.

Paneer isn't much different from other cheeses you could put on a pizza, it's a soft cheese. Anyway the point is you could also just have Indian curries/profiles on a pizza with normal mozerella and it would be amazing. I might try a homemade version actually.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lascivious Sloth posted:

Paneer isn't much different from other cheeses you could put on a pizza, it's a soft cheese. actually.

Paneer is completely different than regular pizza cheese like mozzarella. It doesn't melt, along with other things.

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I didn't take a picture because it actually looked nice.my spouse ordered spinach and olives on his side (mine was just plane). I swear all the liquid from his spinach leaked on to my side because I couldn't tell the difference between the cheese and the crust. It was extremely soggy.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

CLAM DOWN posted:

Paneer is completely different than regular pizza cheese like mozzarella. It doesn't melt, along with other things.

I said other cheeses you could put on a pizza, bitch. If this thread is to go by you can put anything on a pizza, so suck my fuckhole

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

CHEESE FIGHT

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

Lascivious Sloth posted:

I said other cheeses you could put on a pizza, bitch. If this thread is to go by you can put anything on a pizza, so suck my fuckhole

I'm so so sorry for offending you about cheese.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
I could put my dick cheese on my homemade pizza, WHOS GONN' STOP ME!?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
cheese chat got me thinking about making a pizza with that halloumi that's been sitting in the fridge for a minute.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Aardvark! posted:

Netherlands

Now we're cookin' with garbage fuckin poo poo

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
should i do it

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

Aardvark! posted:

should i do it

Every Thing except meat

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Aardvark! posted:

should i do it

mmmmmoist.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

nunsexmonkrock posted:

I didn't take a picture because it actually looked nice.my spouse ordered spinach and olives on his side (mine was just plane). I swear all the liquid from his spinach leaked on to my side because I couldn't tell the difference between the cheese and the crust. It was extremely soggy.

Wet spinach? They didn't just use fresh leaves? I get spinach on pizza all the time, but it's never been wet/juicy/liquidy.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
I went to a place here that's known for their pizza a few years ago and we got a spinach pizza and they used canned spinach. I could smell it as they were bringing it out.

It was almost inedible.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

uber_stoat posted:

mmmmmoist.

this is why I've always shied my eyes away from it, but it's my favorite local place, the one run by an Indian family that offers mexican food and sandwiches and all sorts of other poo poo.

they cook the pizza until it's god damned done :pray:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Aardvark! posted:

should i do it

StarCraftFirebatSayingFireItUpAsAGifButSomehowYouCanHearItTooSoLikeAnMpegOrSomething.Gif

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Artichokes bring a lot of moisture and fresh garlic can be a bit much depending on the preparation

Personally though I'm more iffy on the cilantro than the garlic, I have whatever gene it is that makes you hate it

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo

Aardvark! posted:

this is why I've always shied my eyes away from it, but it's my favorite local place, the one run by an Indian family that offers mexican food and sandwiches and all sorts of other poo poo.

they cook the pizza until it's god damned done :pray:

This is good za'

Galginaitis
Oct 25, 2006

Diagnosis: Inflammation of the Galgin

Sir John Falstaff posted:

There's a place around here that makes a lot of that kind of pizza:

https://slicelife.com/restaurants/md/bethesda/20814/m-n-s-pizza/menu

I haven't tried it myself yet, but I gather at least some of it is supposed to be pretty good.

Every pizza M&N's makes is fantastic. Highly recommended.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

I have whatever gene it is that makes you hate it

:smith::hf::smith:

I'll eat it because I'm not going to pick it off my food like a child but I don't enjoy it. They say it tastes like soap to us and I guess that's close enough.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Butter chicken pizza is great, but I like korma sauce on pizza even better. I make mine with sautéed portobello mushrooms and sweet onion, roasted red and yellow peppers, and chorizo.

von Braun
Oct 30, 2009

Broder Daniel Forever
banana-pineapple-curry powder pizza ftw

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008

nesamdoom posted:

Wet spinach? They didn't just use fresh leaves? I get spinach on pizza all the time, but it's never been wet/juicy/liquidy.

Maybe they just pissed on my side. I dunno I don't ever eat spinach.

nesamdoom
Apr 15, 2018

nesaM kiled Masen

nunsexmonkrock posted:

Maybe they just pissed on my side. I dunno I don't ever eat spinach.

Someone else mentioned canned which would explain the liquid or even if it was frozen. I'd be well irritated getting a soggy pizza.

CLAM DOWN
Feb 13, 2007

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

i mean, if that's not nutella i bet that'd be a pretty tasty dessert.

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

I was ready to accept the first one as a solid "ugly but tasty" contender, but things just kinda gradually went downhill after that

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

knuthgrush posted:

i mean, if that's not nutella i bet that'd be a pretty tasty dessert.

Sorry, it’s melted Hershey bars instead

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That last pizza looks like its got loving skittles on it.

mtcr
Jun 14, 2020

hold thy ground, sinners
Here's some Papa John's from my university that someone posted on our subreddit.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

One pizza, nothing good about it please

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

No cheese please, and hold the toppings. Oh yeah and can I get extra air?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

mtcr posted:

Here's some Papa John's from my university that someone posted on our subreddit.

I haven’t played it in ages but I remember this boss from Zuma.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

mtcr posted:

I'm not sorry.
You all deserve this.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

mtcr posted:

Tell your friend they should get that lanced, it looks infected.

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Desperado Bones posted:

I'm not sorry.
You all deserve this.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

Nottherealaborn posted:

Sorry, it’s melted Hershey bars instead

Would.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
for auction: Papa John's hemorrhoid pillow.