Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

everdave posted:

I’m not even sure what’s going on anymore it stopped being fun. If it wasn’t for the drat Covid I’d have flown to the pizza place now I’m just waffling on unsubscribing to this thread

Oh, don't lie. There's no rush quite like opening the control panel and seeing the Garfield Eats thread has like sixty-three new posts for some insane reason.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Agritourism is a real word tho

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
I prefer aggrotourism. Just traveling around the world and picking fights with foreigners

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

LordArgh posted:

I prefer aggrotourism. Just traveling around the world and picking fights with foreigners

GIP is thataway ->

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

LordArgh posted:

The Australian Defence :hmmyes:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Agritourism is a real word tho

Oh sure, next you’ll tell me Arabiosis is a real word.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

everdave posted:

I’m not even sure what’s going on anymore it stopped being fun. If it wasn’t for the drat Covid I’d have flown to the pizza place now I’m just waffling on unsubscribing to this thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9O94UTDAJQ

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

I think I know what the secret ingredient in the Jon Arbuckle Stew is...
https://twitter.com/GarfieldEATSco/status/1447261185116606465?s=20

Bring your kids to Garfield & Friends Farm Fun Park and watch the mooey cows get loaded onto a truck to be made into delicious Big Cow Lasagne at the slaughterhouse!

Frank Frank posted:

In every grocery store? Every single one? That's a lotta garf.
Also lmao at "Jon Arbuckle Stew". Do I even want to know what's in that?

Dog cum.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

At the very least it should be one of those stews that look like cum if Nathen really is a super faithful Garfield fan.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Has Scoob been turned into hotdogs?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Aggro-crag-tourism at Moira Quirks' GUTS' Yummy Australian BBQ Pit

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Tonight from your local animal shelter, Garfield butchers homeless great danes for for stew ingredients! Take that Scooby Doo!

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Yaldabaoth posted:

At the very least it should be one of those stews that look like cum if Nathen really is a super faithful Garfield fan.

What do you think he put in to the Garffucino?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Has Scoob been turned into hotdogs?

Love me, feed me, don't eat me.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

gently caress SNEEP posted:

What do you think he put in to the Garffucino?

Cum and orange peels?

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Nathan is having a very normal one, going to be some lasagna fork gulags in the future

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

Nathan is having a very normal one, going to be some lasagna fork gulags in the future

I wonder who's in the garf suit.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

I wonder who's in the garf suit.

A furry. And there's a trapdoor in the rear end area.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
as someone who grew up on a farm what the gently caress is agritourism? is Garfield agritourism?

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie

BigBadSteve posted:

A furry. And there's a trapdoor in the rear end area.

I eat rear end, Jon. It's what I do.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Does this guy have any friends or family keeping an eye on his mental health

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Nathen, society is not ok with you loving a giant garfield. Me personally? I'm fine with it though.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

as someone who grew up on a farm what the gently caress is agritourism? is Garfield agritourism?

Agritourism is basically where you open up your farm to city folk so they can partake in your rural yokel way of life

It could include picking fruit/veg off your farm, petting animals, pick your own flowers etc

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Agritourism is basically where you open up your farm to city folk so they can partake in your rural yokel way of life

It could include picking fruit/veg off your farm, petting animals, pick your own flowers etc

Or loving someone in a Garfield costume raw on the lawn.

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

I sent this to my wife then minutes later she said one of our cats vomited all over. I can only assume they saw it as well.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Called it.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I'm worried that Nathen is going to try to gently caress that cat.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Imagine unsubscribing from the thread and missing this, or what glories await us all. Nathen has such things to show you.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

pseudanonymous posted:

Imagine unsubscribing from the thread and missing this, or what glories await us all. Nathen has such things to show you.

I am currently drinking cognac and sobbing as I sing "Scooby-dooby-doo, where are you?" over and over and over again. This thread did not improve my life one bit.

You did not. I was there, and we were talking about a literal orange cat he adopted and called Garfield. ... I don't think we've seen very much of that cat since. Think that cat's as dead as Scooby.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

You did not. I was there, and we were talking about a literal orange cat he adopted and called Garfield. ... I don't think we've seen very much of that cat since. Think that cat's as dead as Scooby.

You seem unreasonably upset.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
This thread makes me deliriously happy. Not happy enough to gently caress a giant plush garfield, but pretty happy overall.

Peanut Butter
Nov 7, 2011

Wee mannie
Nathen's really screwed the pooch (and hosed the cat)

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

You seem unreasonably upset.

A (real) cat named Garfield and a (cartoon) dog named Scooby-Doo are both deceased. This is a tragic day.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

This actually makes me angry. On its own it'd be funny to laugh at him going insane with his garf plush, but in the context of him going crazy about superman kissing a guy it's super homophobic. Not just because he's upset superman is gay now, but also because it's the classic slippery slope poo poo from the 90s - "society says men can kiss, what's to stop people from loving their cats" or whatever. Even if that's not what he meant, it's what it comes off as. Then he posted PMs he got making fun of fans trying to explain why he shouldn't be mad.

Now he's posted this:

Which is just, gently caress off dude. He's also posted some "coming out" video where he complains that people keep asking him why he's not married yet lmao. Looks like maybe there'll be a follow-up "confession" since the video cuts off, but it was posted half an hour ago so who knows.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
You know, I didn’t even consider the Superman angle and just thought Nathen was finally living the dream of loving Garfield. Like, it didn’t even occur to me that it might be satire*

*(it’s not satire. Nathen wants to gently caress Garfield)

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Dude is a walking continuous psychotic break.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Peanut Butter posted:

Nathen's really screwed the pooch (and hosed the cat)

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Yeah he totally hosed Garfield

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

A successful goon project :unsmith:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
This is like a top 10 thread in the history of the forums and I feel bad for people who won’t ever witness the purest form of love: the visceral, graphic love between a grown-rear end man and a giant plush cartoon cat costume.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

pseudanonymous posted:

Nathen is a cenobite but all he comes up with are ways to gently caress Garfield and ways to get hosed by Garfield.