Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

fadam posted:

Game rocks, absolutely kino. First 2d platformer I've ever played where playing with the joystick didn't feel lovely. You get a new upgrade every 10-15 minutes or so and every single one makes you feel like a god. 10/10 Atmosphere and Vibe.

whats keno

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

b_d posted:

whats keno

you eat a bunch of meat and lose weight somehow

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

epic. hope my favorite goon is stocked up on fatty fiery jerky

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Plebian Parasite posted:

She's a homeless person living under a bridge, and you can console her about her chronic fatigue.
Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Plebian Parasite posted:

Just finished Backbone, this game is unbelievably psychotic, in a 'how did this even get made' kinda way

It starts out as a kind of a Neo Noir detective story, albeit one with anthropomorphized characters, you take a simple case and end up getting in way over your head in a governmental conspiracy. But then around the 3/4th of the way through you end up getting infected with an extraterrestrial bioweapon that rewrites your DNA and integrates your consciousness with the consciousness of every person it's killed. There's also a cameo appearance by Casey the cyberpunk sloth which i might not have caught if someone hadn't just shared about them in another iZ thread.

thank you for playing the furry beneath a silver sky inspired adventure game so i never feel compelled to in a moment of drunken weakness

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

She's a homeless person living under a bridge, and you can console her about her chronic fatigue.

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
was going to beat star fox 64 toinght but my n64 likes to randomly reset which it did while i was shooting down the last 3 missiles in sector z. im really sad now

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Amnesia: Rebirth. Good rear end game

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D

mycophobia posted:

was going to beat star fox 64 toinght but my n64 likes to randomly reset which it did while i was shooting down the last 3 missiles in sector z. im really sad now

wtf that sucks, 3rd party power supply?

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Amnesia: Rebirth. Good rear end game

Which ending

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Arrhythmia posted:

Which ending

I did 2 of the endings Leave the baby and take the baby, I know there’s a 3rd one so I’ll probably do it tomorrow

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

heehee posted:

wtf that sucks, 3rd party power supply?

not as far as i know. but its almost certainly something power related so ill probably grab another one sometime maybe

Vadun
Mar 9, 2011

I'm hungrier than a green snake in a sugar cane field.

Heroes of Hammerwatch.

Had a lot of fun with the base campaign but the DLC pyramid is off to a rough start, not sure I'll bother completing it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
  • Cyberpunk 2077
  • Oxenfree
  • Yakuza Kiwami
  • Night in the Woods
  • Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition
  • Yakuza Kiwami 2
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • Binary Domain
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered
  • Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster
  • Mario Golf: Super Rush
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • Guacamelee! 2
  • Tetris Effect: Connected
  • Sable
  • NieR: Automata

3/5. https://ggapp.io/synthy/reviews/nier-automata/fRbXTpX_

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

I got the tude now posted:

definitely would be cool to share these, plus maybe a imp wide games to play before you die.

here is my stupid little quest https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981825

will post the list eventually I think but I do like the element of surprise

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔
Last Story is an unsung gem which I really enjoyed despite how weird many things about it are, what a stroke of luck for your first game! Really enjoy seeing your livepost it, good memories there.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

here is my stupid little quest https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3981825

gently caress yeah, this looks hype. i think im gonna do something similar with my backlog next year

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

cool project OP. enjoying the updates. good luck on beating 1300 games. :cheersdoge: :cheers: 🍻

this is a horny rear end game, every character wants to gently caress you at all times

finally a game i can relate to :smugbird:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hell yeah

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

also good use of that forum that i just learned about.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

b_d posted:

also good use of that forum that i just learned about.

had no idea it existed until a day ago honestly, I was gonna do a LP of this project but it didn't feel right and that forum sucks fducking rear end lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
It's cool that no one can post so you end up getting a dozen PMs from weirdos like "hey good post" every single day.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Nice. Will be reading this.

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

American McGay posted:

It's cool that no one can post so you end up getting a dozen PMs from weirdos like "hey good post" every single day.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

To be totally honest, between the gaming press' negative reaction to DNF, fawning reaction to the Wii U, complete silence on titles like The Last Story, Xenoblade, and the fate of Suikoden VI… I'm probably going to stop reading sites and reviews altogether. A huge gap is starting to form between my tastes and apparently what's deemed worth covering by the big boys, so, time to move on.

Back to DNF.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

last story is pretty cool too bad ian gillan didn't make a second mistwalker game appearance after blue dragon however

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I honestly might copy this idea, seems cool

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Plebian Parasite posted:

I honestly might copy this idea, seems cool

making the list required looking at every single video game ever made, it took about a week straight lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

making the list required looking at every single video game ever made, it took about a week straight lol

I went Adventurevision > APF-*1000/IM > Apple II > Arcadia 2001 > Astrocade > Atari 2600 > Atari 5200 > Atari 8-bit > BBC Micro > Cassette Vision > Channel F > Colecovision > CreatiVision > EACA Colour Genie 2000 > Intellivision > Interton VC4000 > Mattel Aquarius > Microvision >My Vision > NEC PC88 > Odyssey^2 >RCA Studio II > SG-1000 > Sord M5 >Tandy Color Computer > TI-99/4A > Tomy Tutor > TV Boy > Vectrex > VIC-20 > Amstrad CPC > Atari 7800 > Atari ST > BBS Door > Casio PV-1000 > Commodore 64 > Famicom Disk System > FM-7 > MSX > NEC PC98 > NES > Oric 1/Atmos > Sega Master System ?> Sharp X1 > Sinclair ZX81/Spectrum > Super Cassette Vision > Acorn Archimedes > Amiga > CD-I > Game Boy > GameGear > Genesis > HyperScan > LaserActive > Lynx > Neo Geo > Neo Geo CD > OS/2 > Sega 32X > Sega CD > Sega Pico > Sharp X68000 > Super Nintendo > SuperVision > Turbo CD > TurboGrafx-16 > 3DO > Amiga CD32 > Bandai Pippin > Casio Loopy > CPS Changer > FM Towns > Game Boy Color > Game.com > Jaguar > Jaguar CD > Nintendo 64 > Nintendo 64DD > Palm OS Classic > PasoGo > PC-FX > Playdia > PlayStation > Saturn > Virtual Boy > WonderSwan > Beena >Dreamcast > DVD Player > e-Reader > Game Boy Advance > GameCube > Gizmondo >GP32 > N-Gage > Neo Geo Pocket > Neo Geo Pocket Color > Nuon > PlayStation 2 > Pokemon Mini > WonderSwan Color >Xbox >Zodiac > BlackBerry > DS > Flash > Mobile > Palm webOS > PlayStation 3 > PSP > Wii > Xbox 360 > Zeebo > 3DS > Amazon Fire TV > Oculus Go > Ouya > PlayStation 4 >PlayStation Vita >Wii U > Windows Mobile > Xbox One > Android > Arcade Games > Dedicated Console > Evercade > iOS (iPhone/iPad) > Linux > Macintosh >Nintendo Switch > Oculus Quest > Online/Browser > PC > PlayStation 5 > Stadia >Xbox Series X
growing up

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

sounds like a good time tbh

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

13. Metroid Dread. 100% at 9 hrs or so. Controls like a dream, looks cool, powerups are paced well, not too easy. Might be my favorite 2D metroid.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
adding metroid dread to my list. good game and i may replay it on hard and get 100% items eventually

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

1. Resident Evil 3 Remake
2. Super Mario 3D World/Bowser's Fury
3. Deus Ex
4. Persona 5 Strikers
5. Nier Replicant
6. Resident Evil: Village
7. Mass Effect 1: Legendary Edition - Paragon, romanced Liara, Sentinel
8. Mass Effect 2: Legendary Edition - Paragon, didn't cheat on Liara, Infiltrator, all DLC done
9. Mass Effect 3: Legendary Edition - Paragon, synthesis, stayed with Liara, all DLC done
10. Episode of Yuffie
11. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
12. Halo 3 Co-Op (replay)
13. Halo 4 Co-Op
14. Yakuza 4
15.The Great Ace Attorney Adventures
16. Quake
17. Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
18. The Punisher (1993) (Genesis)
19. Wild Guns - Annie
20. Actraiser
21. Gitaroo Man Lives
22. Great Ace Attorney 2: Resolve
23. Metroid Dread

Thematically finishing a game on my birthday. Game owns super hard, not sure if I like it or Resident Evil 8 more out of games released this year but that's an answer that can easily change based on slight changes in my mood.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hbd Roth

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

American McGay posted:

hahaha drat, AMG called it so well! Perfect :D

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Happy birthday Roth

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

14) Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles - 4 Player Co-op

Sick as hell final bosses and ending sequence.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Metroid Dread

One of the sickest games I've played in my life.