Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

more falafel please

forums poster

tangie sunrise rounding out the rest of the workday

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna go get really high and pretend I'm not upset in the least

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm gonna go get really high and pretend I'm not upset in the least

this has been my plan today and i am there and it is nice! I'm not upset!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

this has been my plan today and i am there and it is nice! I'm not upset!

In the words of my godson, age 5: "I'm NOT MAD, you just THINK I'm mad!"

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Definitely didn't go out with some friends for some pints tonight. I'm totally sober right now

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

I just got done donating plasma and will probably follow their advice to not drink right away, but oh no the can is already open. I guess I'd better drink them all now.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm gonna stop pretending that I'm sober because it might actually gently caress with my not drinking thing. I legit do not drink but one drink a week, max, because I know that I cannot control it. I will smoke enormous amounts of weed; I will eat heroic doses of edibles. Hell, I will ingest damned near any plant. I just know that if I drink, I'm hosed. Nobody likes me when I'm drinking, least of all, me. Instead, I'm just gonna post about weed.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

I'm gonna stop pretending that I'm sober because it might actually gently caress with my not drinking thing. I legit do not drink but one drink a week, max, because I know that I cannot control it. I will smoke enormous amounts of weed; I will eat heroic doses of edibles. Hell, I will ingest damned near any plant. I just know that if I drink, I'm hosed. Nobody likes me when I'm drinking, least of all, me. Instead, I'm just gonna post about weed.

what is your fave strain and how did it make you feel / why so special?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Code Jockey posted:

what is your fave strain and how did it make you feel / why so special?

That's hard. I have a lot of favorites for a lot of reasons, all different, but my current go to is almost always a Durban Lime cross. It's a hybrid, and it's super heavy flowering, but it's got that Durban Poison buzz with a big gently caress you hit of lime up front. Your entire house will smell like you loving smoked just a lime. It's delicious, maybe one of my favorite flavor profiles.

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Mormon Nailer posted:

That's hard. I have a lot of favorites for a lot of reasons, all different, but my current go to is almost always a Durban Lime cross. It's a hybrid, and it's super heavy flowering, but it's got that Durban Poison buzz with a big gently caress you hit of lime up front. Your entire house will smell like you loving smoked just a lime. It's delicious, maybe one of my favorite flavor profiles.

lime is one of my favorite things so I am absolutely going to hunt this down now, thank you!

that last cart I got kinda tastes like vaping a christmas tree

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
And we are now arriving at the "I do not deserve my dog" stage of being high

Escape From Noise

Code Jockey posted:

lime is one of my favorite things so I am absolutely going to hunt this down now, thank you!

that last cart I got kinda tastes like vaping a christmas tree

https://www.vice.com/en/article/ppxkgg/what-the-gently caress-is-scrundle-009

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

lmao I love clementine

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'll vape a fuckin starburst I don't give a gently caress!!!

cruft

Attention BYOB

Even though this comes in a can, this poo poo is 100% NOT BEER.

You have been warned.

I'm gonna go lie down now.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Attention BYOB

Even though this comes in a can, this poo poo is 100% NOT BEER.

You have been warned.

I'm gonna go lie down now.

cruft I thought you knew Sadie's doesn't gently caress around lmao

cruft

Turns out the room gets more stable when you stop wearing your reading glasses after stepping away from the computer.

Not completely stable, mind.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

I for one will not take this lying down

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
Hello!

Escape From Noise

Mormon Nailer posted:

cruft I thought you knew Sadie's doesn't gently caress around lmao

I couldn't see the picture and was very confused. drat. I love Sadies. I should get my dad to send me some. If I ask my mom she'll send me it along with some other salsa she thinks I'll like better or whatever.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Ass-penny

whiskey and weed.
whiseed.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

whiskey and weed.
whiseed.

same here. at midnight I'll be adding a third W :hchatter:

how's is going yo

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Ass-penny

Areola Grande posted:

same here. at midnight I'll be adding a third W :hchatter:

how's is going yo

I'm hanging in there. I worked on a sculpture for like 5 minutes of the hour I was in the basement, but it's 5 more minutes than normal lol. all of the glues I was able to find are all dried out and dead. I need to go to the hardware store anyway.

How you living dude?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Areola Grande

rear end-penny posted:

I'm hanging in there. I worked on a sculpture for like 5 minutes of the hour I was in the basement, but it's 5 more minutes than normal lol. all of the glues I was able to find are all dried out and dead. I need to go to the hardware store anyway.

How you living dude?

barely. at least it's raining though. my window is down and I'm wrapping up Squid Game :cheersdoge:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
I need to watch squid game already

Also, good weeding tonight. I am just an edible person I think. Pulverizing the vape tonight but the edibles are having a much stronger and more enjoyable effect

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Mormon Nailer posted:

They have this strain down here called Guru (one of the parents is Forbidden Fruit if that sounds familiar) and I’ll be damned if it doesn’t taste almost entirely like a very ripe grapefruit. It’s a very polarizing taste.

Areola Grande

Code Jockey posted:

I need to watch squid game already

It's loving brutal

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Areola Grande posted:

barely. at least it's raining though. my window is down and I'm wrapping up Squid Game :cheersdoge:

Dat episode 6 tho :unsmigghh:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

They have this strain down here called Guru (one of the parents is Forbidden Fruit if that sounds familiar) and I’ll be damned if it doesn’t taste almost entirely like a very ripe grapefruit. It’s a very polarizing taste.

Yeah lol it's forbidden fruit x petrol og and the combo makes it taste like Texas Sweet grapefruit! The aftertaste is very...kinda burnt, almost. Not my favorite; I could just smoke Grapefruit and get the Ruby Red flavor instead and also get the haze effects.

take the moon

by sebmojo
that 4 am Nite Crew Trashed Crew

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Mormon Nailer posted:

Yeah lol it's forbidden fruit x petrol og and the combo makes it taste like Texas Sweet grapefruit! The aftertaste is very...kinda burnt, almost. Not my favorite; I could just smoke Grapefruit and get the Ruby Red flavor instead and also get the haze effects.

The juice is LOOSE!

nesamdoom

nesaM kiled Masen

rear end-penny posted:

whiskey and weed.
whiseed.

Cannabisky

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
NumptyScrub

damn it I think the mirrors broken >˙.(

nesamdoom posted:

Cannabisky

This sounds like a baked good, and now I want one :colbert:

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
ah yes just another day of boring sobriety, eh friends

can't wait till my meetings are over, so I can get... more... sober.

Lock

hardcore sound gets you hypah

oh god what happened here

what did i miss

https://giant.gfycat.com/ThoseAcrobaticCapybara.webm
so much love to vanisher for the winter '21 sig!

huge love to Tiny Myers for the fall '21 sig!

Lock

so uh whenever any of yall trash sobrash do you find yourself loading up a youtube playlist of your favorite songs from late hs/college and solo-karaoke-ing the HELL outta those songs?

because thats me now

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~

Lock posted:

oh god what happened here

what did i miss

Forum's haunted

take the moon

by sebmojo

Rarity posted:

Forum's haunted

by the Spectre of Sobriety

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free

Lock posted:

so uh whenever any of yall trash sobrash do you find yourself loading up a youtube playlist of your favorite songs from late hs/college and solo-karaoke-ing the HELL outta those songs?

because thats me now

I was singing along to Dio era Sabbath the other day lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lock

Code Jockey posted:

I was singing along to Dio era Sabbath the other day lol

I’ma doin some Real McCoy currently, no shame