Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Best Buy screwed me on my Metroid release day delivery, so Skyward Sword HD for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Romancing SaGa 3, Amnesia Rebirth, and maybe picking up Metroid Dread

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Fungah! posted:

raising canes ftw

used to work down the street from one and get it for lunch once in awhile. I miss it.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pioneers of Olive Town until I can get back to my consoles, then Ni no Kuni or Lost Judgment during the day and starting scary games season at night with Soma or The Evil Within

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

metroid is absolutely based

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Metroid Dread for sure today, just gonna finish Squid Game first.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Playing Bloodstained and basically just waiting for the Good Life to release in like a week.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm extremely bad at any monkey ball stage with high altitude launching

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

grabbed warioware from the mall. lets freakin goo

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

HolePisser1982 posted:

lets freakin goo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
spent all day working a shovel, a wheelbarrow and a truck. time to play videogame: you guessed it: Counter strike: global offensive toobs.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

chose monkey ball over metroid for my October Game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tales of Woe posted:

chose monkey ball over metroid for my October Game

:monkeycheers:

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

Xenoblade Chronicles - picking up where i left off a year ago. the graphics and soundtrack are so nice you can space out doing quests for hours

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

El Yablo Dos.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
All done with the castlevanias for now, think about just knocking out the daily halloween challenges in Aoe2, maybe some campaigns. an easy weekend really

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Morrowind (Heavily Modded).

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
Played glover and watched saw 3 and Jack Frost.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Probably gonna play D&D tonight since Lord Rogers won't drop the drat video

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

D&D night

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

heehee posted:

Played glover and watched saw 3 and Jack Frost.

Starshot: Space Circus Fever and Jason X for this gamer.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lost Judgment and Fire Emblem Awakening during the day, Soma at night. Spent all day obsessively running through Pioneers of Olive Town yesterday so I'm going to give that a break for a while to avoid losing another day

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Metroid Dread and Amnesia Rebirth

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Dragon Quest XI

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Dragon Quest VII and Monkey Ball. Still haven't gotten a 4th party member after like 40 hours lol. If i hadn't played this remake I would have assumed at this point that it was gonna be like a 200 hour game.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit
Civ with le gf

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
bought metwoid dwead so post thanksgiving dinner gaming shall be the true Feast :D

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

heehee posted:

bought metwoid dwead so post thanksgiving dinner gaming shall be the true Feast :D

Why are you posting like this.

AverySpecialfriend
Jul 8, 2017

by Hand Knit

heehee posted:

Oh that’s cool, I bought pants. No big deal though. But have fun playing Metroid Dread.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Larry Parrish posted:

Why are you posting like this.
It's the av.

JOSEPH SAMOAN
Jun 13, 2010

havent been able to game at all for the last week or so, finally getting back to fear 2 tonight. got to the part where you drive the mech around and minigun people and they fly apart into pieces gently caress yeah

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

belly laughing at warioware

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Took 1 step into the 5th stratum of Etrian Odyssey V before having to leave to work for 11 hours. Amazing stuff so far

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
tried an hour of The Good Life last night and am looking forward to playing a bunch of it this weekend

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Romancing SaGa 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hopefully metroid dread

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

finally gonna try xenoblade chronicles: definitive edition

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Taking a nap while the Good Life finishes downloading