Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
a delightful episode of chapo trapped house this evening

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

fr0id posted:

as a native Kentuckian, I must give critical support to the trillbillies. my dad was born and raised in Appalachia and I was born there. I got to hear stories about him growing up with Mayo sandwiches, sharing a single bag of chips among the family, having nothing but a peanut for lunch, the wonders of indoor plumbing (and how it resembled a refrigerator, to some consequence), and more. my dads life was shaped by Appalachia and managing to eke out the legit American dream. Did well in school, worked through college as a janitor, literally decided to go to grad school because when he graduated he wanted to be one of the fancy people on stage handing out degrees, went to a prestigious university and paid his loan back (I can remember when he told me he had paid it off), became a Kentucky colonel, and basically went from poverty to upper middle class. the dude worked for it all and now I’m the failson lol. my only solace is the few occasions I’ve interacted with his well off contacts have been me screaming about covid danger and calling them monsters for putting children at risk lmao.

:ok:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

im from kentucky and trillbillies can eat poo poo

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

you can also eat poo poo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

lumpentroll posted:

you can also eat poo poo

nice try, but I think *immediately steps onto a mine*

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm from whitesburg and i say kill 'em all

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i say swears online posted:

i'm from whitesburg and i say kill 'em all

do they still have that theme mcdonalds

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i'm not actually from whitesburg

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

i say swears online posted:

i'm not actually from whitesburg

lie in this thread again and there will be consequences

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lumpentroll posted:

lie in this thread again and there will be consequences

the social glue behind trashfuture and wtyp is alice

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

gently caress

Honest Thief
Jan 11, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUe3cWZFICs

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
I almost listened to trillbillies but when I heard one of em voted for biden and wasn't like, kicked off the pod, I lost all interest forever.

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

crepeface posted:

man they were not kidding about those north koreans

https://twitter.com/willmenaker/status/1448424414601781251?s=20

When Juche trains at Shaolin Temple.

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

Are there any good podcasts on the history of the soviet union?

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

I've heard "the Eastern Border" recommended on other websites but I was looking through the author's tweets and they appear to have brain damage

Space Camp fuckup
Aug 2, 2003

trillbillies is so loving benign what is wrong with you people lol

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Space Camp fuckup posted:

if i wanted to listen to a Biden voter id be listening to cum town or chapo

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

nice try, but I think *immediately steps onto a mine*

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Space Camp fuckup posted:

i live in kentucky and i’m extremely bitter

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

did they all vote for biden? lmao

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
There hasn't been a cushvlog for a long time and that sucks because I enjoyed listening to them.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

someone called me an idiot for "not understanding this was a parody of true crime shows"

yeah okay buddy, i've seen ironic soyfaces and those are not ironic, those are authentic

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Greg Legg posted:

There hasn't been a cushvlog for a long time and that sucks because I enjoyed listening to them.

his editor sent him an email with the transcripts of all of them pasted in and a note that said “content is ready, now make it a book”

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

didnt the guy on the right kill his wife?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
yeah he ate her

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

This has the same vibes of when Virgil went to an incredibly packed Pod Johns avenue, like it could easily dwarf most of the liked pods on this places' live avenues, and tried to justify with weird phrenology why there were more people there. At least give me a "Oh, tell me what product you want to listen to instead, larmor patreon and kofi link in bio lumao :smug:" or something.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
What the gently caress is a Pod John

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
it's like a pod person but for neoliberalism

Tankbuster
Oct 1, 2021

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

John Pod(horetz)

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

podcasting toilet

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

a pod john is someone who pays for podcasts

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Wasn't that the nick they gave to the Pod Save America guys. Or am I misremembering.

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
john pod is master chief's full name.

yellowD
Mar 7, 2007

Kunster posted:

Wasn't that the nick they gave to the Pod Save America guys. Or am I misremembering.

yep, like they said above, podcasting toilets

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

What’s the difference between a pod John and a porta John?

One is full of poo poo, with a plastic exterior, and commonly found at places like OzyFest. The other is a toilet.

Boom chakalaka

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/NoChorus/status/1449074524968914952?s=20

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Is this about the dude who threw the can of beans at his kid or something like that?

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Is this about the dude who threw the can of beans at his kid or something like that?

His kid didn't know how to open a can of beans and instead of helping her he just recorded her attempts at opening the can. I don't give a poo poo about it either way but people were talking about cancel culture going to far and things like that lmfao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kunster
Dec 24, 2006

Also Will liked his "apology" which was apparently typed out by a DNC apparatus.

The fact that people forgot that the people who brought up his weird tweets about jewish people were the types to dig these up anytime some internet personality goes "I don't like when people say slurs or whatever" and successfully managed to pin the blame on the McElroy fans and picrew people is the most amazing thing that shows how tiny a memory people have about poo poo like this.