Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

Animal-Mother posted:

Sledgehammer, Pedigree, Kissinger kicks out, Hulks up, drops thousands of tons of bombs on Triple H and Cambodia, lives to 200.

lol if you think Trips isnt going over

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

That incel that got a poo poo load of tacticool gear to do an epic groyper mass shooting for 4chan and then just got domed by a loving rent-a-cop lmao

Gobblecoque
Sep 6, 2011
ruth gader binsberg

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

zegermans posted:

That incel that got a poo poo load of tacticool gear to do an epic groyper mass shooting for 4chan and then just got domed by a loving rent-a-cop lmao

someone post the picture that the journo got of him looking like mushmouth

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"

ColtMcAsskick
Nov 7, 2010

I cannot fathom being as thoroughly owned as this loser was

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Oh that's what Master Oogway looks like in IRL life?

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
why is there duct tape around the gun

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

if ur going to war looking like this you've already lost

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

only thing i can think of is his plastic hand guard is broken and he couldn't be bothered to spend $50 to replace it before going to attempt mass murder

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
dude looks like a lovely genome trooper from the basement where you meet meryl, fuckin :lol:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Great loving picture though

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Theresa May wearing a Frida Kahlo bracelet to what was essentially the UK's version of CPAC. And everything else about that speech including the pink slip, the falling letters, and being sick and disgusting.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Can't see this posted without reminding people the fuckwit was also sporting a tactical gladius.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
just getting absolutely clobbered in $3,600 worth of Bud K

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
Christ

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 215 days!

normally i'd feel really bad about the fact that he clearly understands that he's made a huge mistake and is going to die for it.

not this time lol

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

GEORGE, NO!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Can't see this posted without reminding people the fuckwit was also sporting a tactical gladius.

lmfao remember the dude who used a tactical gladius to protect his favorite bar during the George Floyd protests and he immediately got stomped into a human pretzel?

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

ColtMcAsskick posted:

I think his trueanon podcast is pretty funny

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Echo Chamber posted:

Theresa May wearing a Frida Kahlo bracelet to what was essentially the UK's version of CPAC. And everything else about that speech including the pink slip, the falling letters, and being sick and disgusting.

Frida Kahlo hosed Trotsky

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

You're killing independent George!

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Sorry, who is this person?

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

IT WAS KRAMER'S IDEA!

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

It's holding the front of the shoulder sling in place, either he broke the latch or he couldn't figure out how to attach it

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

lmfao remember the dude who used a tactical gladius to protect his favorite bar during the George Floyd protests and he immediately got stomped into a human pretzel?

dude wrote mlp fanfic lol

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Feldegast42 posted:

not as hard as the nkvd did

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

Feldegast42 posted:

Gross

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Mind_Taker posted:

the media getting hard every time a new detail came out about the mueller probe was the funniest poo poo. just how secretive and how exhaustive he and his team were, surely they were going to nail trump! and every article had mueller with the most serious and contemplative look on his face.

then when he finally spoke in public he was just another doddering old fool lol

I occasionally peruse r/politics and they’ve been blueballing their members with this poo poo for like 6 years.

First mueller, then the SDNY, then every trump crony that’s ‘flipped’ and will get him and his allies sent to jail any day now!!!!! It has as much lore and theorycrafting as Qanon.

Its also so consistent and effectively demoralizing that I’m half convinced it’s a psi-op. That or its members are just mainlining Rachel Maddow

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
The only part of Russiagate that I cared for was when Michael Cohen admitted in court that Sean Hannity was one of his clients but it seems like we never learned why Hannity needed an incompetent fixer.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Stories and evidence (and witnesses) just vanishing is when I think I really crack-pinged

Like the Epstein execution, and the raid of his property (as well as similar raids at the time of figures like Guilliani and Kraft) where law enforcement were reported in the news as gathering evidence… which was never heard from again. Like if you have any semblance of wealth, power, and loyalty they bury everything for you. How can you believe in any form of justice against these people after that.

Really looking forward to how the Ghislaine poo poo pans out!!

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Durf posted:

Stories and evidence (and witnesses) just vanishing is when I think I really crack-pinged

Like the Epstein execution, and the raid of his property (as well as similar raids at the time of figures like Guilliani and Kraft) where law enforcement were reported in the news as gathering evidence… which was never heard from again. Like if you have any semblance of wealth, power, and loyalty they bury everything for you. How can you believe in any form of justice against these people after that.

Really looking forward to how the Ghislaine poo poo pans out!!

Honestly surprised she isn't dead yet, although I haven't heard about her in awhile so who knows

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

That's what American soldiers look like when they die.

So :lol:

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

ColtMcAsskick posted:

This is why these invertebrates usually go after schools and mosques. This guy went after a federal courthouse.

I wonder if the rentacop got fired, from what I remember security companies that issue actual handguns to peons tend to have a "you are fired the second the gun clears the holster and people can and will sue you as an individual" clause.

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
they were DHS officers not really sure that counts as rent a cops

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
Oh, if they were actual-from-the-academy-feds that's another thing. I thought it was one of those unfortunate randos from allied-barton that stand around places wondering what happened to them that led to this place.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Echo Chamber posted:

The only part of Russiagate that I cared for was when Michael Cohen admitted in court that Sean Hannity was one of his clients but it seems like we never learned why Hannity needed an incompetent fixer.

what was even weirder about that was koalas march guessing the third client would be hannity right before it was revealed

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

what was even weirder about that was koalas march guessing the third client would be hannity right before it was revealed

we knew they were a mastermind of manipulation but to know they were a parachute account of one of the brightest minds on television? wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

TIE YOUR SHOES BITCH