Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.
Would have been interesting to see the reaction had Souness made the exact same comment s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Bape Culture posted:

Remember when ole stuck up for that raper

The player that was accused and acquitted? I remember

Jethro
Jun 1, 2000

I was raised on the dairy, Bitch!
So, uh, the new manager really fixed that negative trend for Watford, huh?

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Ranieris 10/1 to be the next manager sacked apparently and it's more tempting than it probably should be

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

The player that was accused and acquitted? I remember

He admitted it in the statement ninpo come on

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Total Meatlove posted:

He admitted it in the statement ninpo come on

What

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

I think we are talking about the Molde player not Ronaldo.

But the fact that there's even a bit of confusion is funny

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

I think we are talking about the Molde player not Ronaldo.

But the fact that there's even a bit of confusion is funny

But the Molde player did in fact get acquitted while Ole was manager there, hence my confusion

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

TheRat posted:

But the Molde player did in fact get acquitted while Ole was manager there, hence my confusion

He's currently in hiding in Russia to block extradition if the article I was reading earlier is up to date

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

CyberPingu posted:

He's currently in hiding in Russia to block extradition if the article I was reading earlier is up to date

But that happened long after Ole had left. And you probably read an article in josimar, a publication that's had a personal vendetta against Solskjær for a decade+

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

TheRat posted:

But that happened long after Ole had left. And you probably read an article in josimar, a publication that's had a personal vendetta against Solskjær for a decade+

It wasn't that publication but it was after Ole left. But Ole signed the guy who had two existing rape charges against him and then when fans protested the signing he made him captain.

Also lol that he had to pay the victims compensation and then allegedly raped another two women at the end of the season and then fled to Russia after he was let go by Molde very quickly after Ole left.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

TheRat posted:

He’s not gonna shag you mate (because you’d consent)

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

bewbies posted:

I've decided that I hate this and it isn't even appropriate to joke about

this thug is absolutely one of the worst people on the planet

anyway keep taking a knee in solidarity with the oppressed or whatever but that seems a pretty hollow gesture now

bit histrionic imo, mike ashley's pretty bad but there's a lot of worse people

bewbies
Sep 23, 2003

Fun Shoe
mo Salah good player, and I like him

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

TheRat posted:

he's been accused of raping 6 women and a bunch of those were in Norway while Ole was manager. lol at defending him

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
Didn't even know Ole was Bruce's tenant

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
https://twitter.com/tomwfootball/status/1449401669645742082

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

:bisonyes:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

lol

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Lol

https://twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1449652372205182979?t=Oj_s-ypk2mmh3q8ptW7cIw&s=19

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Leeds are going down, we look like a league 1 side

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

Leeds are going down, we look like a league 1 side

Why though? Just knackered after a full Prem season with little rotation?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Why though? Just knackered after a full Prem season with little rotation?

Yeah tons of injuries and the ones who do play like Klich and Dallas have been run into the ground seemingly, look like they've forgotten how to kick a ball, maybe there is a reason Bielsa has had short stays everywhere. And he's weirdly loyal to poo poo players like Tyler Roberts. Kinda cringey he gets murals and statues for simply getting a big club out of the championship.

We bought a bunch of players for the u-23s who look nowhere near ready for the first team

African AIDS cum fucked around with this message at 11:03 on Oct 17, 2021

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I need to see the bielsa PowerPoint on Tyler Roberts to explain to me why he's good actually

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Luckily we can sell Raphinha for 90m and buy 15 more u-23 players

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
If Leeds get relegated I'm deleting TRP

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009

This is like robbie keane "supporting as a kid" every single club in the UK he played for. :airquote:

TitusGroen
Sep 30, 2021

In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
I don't know how Mourinho keeps getting jobs, he runs the players into the ground.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

TitusGroen posted:

I don't know how Mourinho keeps getting jobs, he runs the players into the ground.

Football clubs are owned by dipshits who like memes

goddamnedtwisto
Dec 31, 2004

If you ask me about the mole people in the London Underground, I WILL be forced to kill you
Fun Shoe

African AIDS cum posted:

Yeah tons of injuries and the ones who do play like Klich and Dallas have been run into the ground seemingly, look like they've forgotten how to kick a ball, maybe there is a reason Bielsa has had short stays everywhere. And he's weirdly loyal to poo poo players like Tyler Roberts. Kinda cringey he gets murals and statues for simply getting a big club out of the championship.

We bought a bunch of players for the u-23s who look nowhere near ready for the first team

Don't Leeds players run more distance than any team in the Premiership by some ridiculous margin? ISTR a chart towards the end of last season suggesting it was almost double what some teams were doing.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol nice

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

TitusGroen posted:

money laundering deals with mendes

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Also WhAts the deal with that woman who fronts the Newcastle Arabs?
She’s a languages uni drop out who now controls a company worth hundreds of millions. It makes no sense.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Or is it just tag the sponsor but for finance

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bape Culture posted:

Or is it just tag the sponsor but for finance

She borrowed money from her rich parents to start a business 25 years ago or something.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Shrapnig posted:

She borrowed money from her rich parents to start a business 25 years ago or something.

Yeah which was a restaurant up north lol

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Bape Culture posted:

Also WhAts the deal with that woman who fronts the Newcastle Arabs?
She’s a languages uni drop out who now controls a company worth hundreds of millions. It makes no sense.

quote:

Staveley was born near Ripon in Yorkshire.[6][7][8] She is the daughter of Robert Staveley,[9] a North Yorkshire landowner who founded the Lightwater Valley theme park, where Staveley waitressed as a child; her mother, Lynne, was an occasional model and champion showjumper.[7]

wealth begets wealth

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
She got horse money. Enough said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Many fun days out at lightwater valley and then a kid died on one of the rides and they replaced everything with nanny state 'safe' rides. Hopefully the Saudis will fix this as well