Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Platystemon posted:

Two awful things that taste awful together!

this is the least surprising trajectory for this little poo poo tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'do you want this drawing of a guy in a mcdonalds shirt?'

'nah'

'what if it was drawn by a neo-nazi?'

'go on...'

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

theironjef posted:

From a tweet where some soldier is holding up a "I am under duress" sign while getting his vax shot. The conversation continues, with the original poster saying "I dunno, it always tasted funny to me" and so on. Neither of them seems aware that the warning label is there because canteen manufacturers have to solve for a volunteer army potentially stupid enough to try and boil water over a burner in their plastic canteens.

i get why you would make that assumption, but its got nothing to do with the warning label on the front. the second you put water into it, the water gets a real distinct flavour that i can best describe as "probably carcinogenic lowest bid plastic"

Turpitude II
Nov 10, 2014

Zil posted:

Still trying to figure out if this is better or worse than the furry dog dick coffee table that another crypto bro had.

can someone post this. i was trying to find it ages ago to use to reassure a friend of their interior decorating, but i could only find furry art with coffee tables in them :|

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

My Spirit Otter posted:

i get why you would make that assumption, but its got nothing to do with the warning label on the front. the second you put water into it, the water gets a real distinct flavour that i can best describe as "probably carcinogenic lowest bid plastic"

Yeah, iirc, when we were issued those in civil air patrol when I was a teen, we were told not to put any like Kool aid mixes in them because they'd leach poo poo outta the plastic.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.
Haven't looked at canteen guy's bio but given his choice of words he might be referring to
the classic tale heard in militaries around the world that the drinking water given to soldiers contain chemicals that subtly control them, e.g. by reducing everyone's sex drive.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The two‐quart canteen tastes significantly less cancerous, despite being made of the sort of soft polymer that you would expect to have more fun chemicals.

Fake edit: apparently they’re made of EVA, but also “this product can expose you to Bis-(2-ethylhexyl) Phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.”

PetraCore
Jul 20, 2017

👁️🔥👁️👁️👁️BE NOT👄AFRAID👁️👁️👁️🔥👁️

It's not like militaries cutting corners because they treat their soldiers as disposable government property is anything new or surprising. It's just that they wouldn't be doing it with a vaccine that everyone else is also getting.

gbut
Mar 28, 2008

😤I put the UN🇺🇳 in 🎊FUN🎉

Some militaries put bromide into food to curb the sex drive in soldiers. Combine that with compulsory military service and you get why I was a conscientious objector. Oh, and guns. gently caress guns.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Shishkahuben posted:

What the gently caress is this? Am I having a stroke?

It's a rather infamous post from a different forum. It's infamous because, as you've noted, it's almost entirely incomprehensible.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
Target shooting and hunting are super fun and it sucks how certain countries can't let guns exist without having a few dozen mass shootings per year

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Platystemon posted:

Two awful things that taste awful together!

Every once in a while i'm reminded of neonazi shmorky and laugh

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Kevin DuBrow posted:

Haven't looked at canteen guy's bio but given his choice of words he might be referring to
the classic tale heard in militaries around the world that the drinking water given to soldiers contain chemicals that subtly control them, e.g. by reducing everyone's sex drive.

gbut posted:

Some militaries put bromide into food to curb the sex drive in soldiers. Combine that with compulsory military service and you get why I was a conscientious objector. Oh, and guns. gently caress guns.

Saltpeter in the food is what I was told. These are of course complete bullshit rumors that soldiers make up to explain why they can't get their dicks hard anymore (it's usually just because of the massive stress of training and military life).

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Improbable Lobster posted:

Every once in a while i'm reminded of neonazi shmorky and laugh

Are we absolutely sure it isn't shmorky?

Has anyone ever seen nazi shmorky or shmorky classic in the same room? And if they have, why didn't they seal that room and fill it up with concrete?

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

My Spirit Otter posted:

I've had to drink from them, I know. But the warning label says "Don't cook this," not "This will taste like ten butts."

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

theironjef posted:

I've had to drink from them, I know. But the warning label says "Don't cook this," not "This will taste like ten butts."

pretty sure thats just the twitter crop and theyre not emphasizing the warning, but i could be wrong

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Fister Roboto posted:

Saltpeter in the food is what I was told. These are of course complete bullshit rumors that soldiers make up to explain why they can't get their dicks hard anymore (it's usually just because of the massive stress of training and military life).
And/or alcohol and amphetamine overuse 🤷🏻‍♀️

OnlyBans
Sep 21, 2021

by sebmojo
I always assumed it was a spiritual thing. Like, when me and my friends were banging the wives and girlfriends of our friends who enlisted I figured our dicks borrowed energy from the enlisted men to take our performance to new levels.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

:chloe:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

If there's stuff to make you less horny in the food, what's with all the wanking?

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

3D Megadoodoo posted:

If there's stuff to make you less horny in the food, what's with all the wanking?

that's just team-building

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Just remembered this one guy who had to take solitary showers because his erection bothered the others. "I'm not gay I just can't help getting an erection when seeing other guys naked in the shower" was his comment on it :shrug:

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I am gay and that still doesn't sound erotic, public showers are miserable things.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

I am gay and that still doesn't sound erotic, public showers are miserable things.

For all we know, he would've gotten a boner when seeing naked women in the shower, too, but there were none.

I think he just hadn't seen a lot of naked people before, somehow.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Anxiety boners: reserved for the worst situations to be erect in!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Installing dividers between shower heads doesn't seem like too big of an ask?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skwirl posted:

OK?

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Skwirl posted:

Tbh solid furniture is probably a safety hazard in a room full of slippery people, even aside from the comical notion of providing any sort of amenities to troops.

Byzantine
Sep 1, 2007

That's what you call a dishonorable discharge.

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007
https://twitter.com/jordanuhl/status/1449808476117549056?s=21

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Are we absolutely sure it isn't shmorky?

Has anyone ever seen nazi shmorky or shmorky classic in the same room? And if they have, why didn't they seal that room and fill it up with concrete?

I mean "flurk" is an anagram of "klurf" so the evidence is definitely mounting. At the very least they may be some kind of jekyll/hyde situation

Baron von Eevl
Jan 24, 2005

WHITE NOISE
GENERATOR

🔊😴
Is shmorky the pedophile stonetoss or is stonetoss the nazi shmorky? Or are those both redundant?

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

Bismuth posted:

I mean "flurk" is an anagram of "klurf" so the evidence is definitely mounting. At the very least they may be some kind of jekyll/hyde situation

Really it's more of a hyde/different hyde situation.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

I know the we do the Shmorky is Nazi klurf guy thing alot but i dont think its real. Im willing to say Shmorkys artstyle is way more defined and technically apt. Shmorky liked making colorful, wacky, and cartoony comics(just look at Zalgo). The only similar think to each others characters is the big upper lips, does that mean simpsons is also Schmorky? While redpanels might as well be a more colorful CTRL ALT DELETE. He also tended to be on the liberal side as well. Theres also that previous nazi comic that we all think is related to redpanels which i think was jappening before schmorky exploded.

I think red panels guys is what i call "very online". The Schmorky debacle is definitely not only known to goons, ive heard other people not with SA mention Schmorky.
He definitely knows about schmorky and knows people make the semblance and is willing to ride that sort of clout any way he can to spread more nazi poo poo.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Baron von Eevl posted:

Is shmorky the pedophile stonetoss or is stonetoss the nazi shmorky? Or are those both redundant?
I mean stonetoss might ALSO be a pedo

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

All nazis are paedos, that's why they have anime avatars.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hihohe posted:

I know the we do the Shmorky is Nazi klurf guy thing alot but i dont think its real. Im willing to say Shmorkys artstyle is way more defined and technically apt. Shmorky liked making colorful, wacky, and cartoony comics(just look at Zalgo). The only similar think to each others characters is the big upper lips, does that mean simpsons is also Schmorky? While redpanels might as well be a more colorful CTRL ALT DELETE. He also tended to be on the liberal side as well. Theres also that previous nazi comic that we all think is related to redpanels which i think was jappening before schmorky exploded.

I think red panels guys is what i call "very online". The Schmorky debacle is definitely not only known to goons, ive heard other people not with SA mention Schmorky.
He definitely knows about schmorky and knows people make the semblance and is willing to ride that sort of clout any way he can to spread more nazi poo poo.

I've been meaning to say something similar to this, yeah. I think Shmorky's style is too generally ambitious (for lack of a better term) for it to be plausible that Stonetoss is the same person. The wackiness would be showing through more, it would never stay so restrained and limited. He wouldn't be able to help himself.

I can't see the Stonetoss guy doing those YOU AR LISA SIMSON / EAT SHORT things

Lunatic Sledge
Jun 8, 2013

choose your own horror isekai sci-fi Souls-like urban fantasy gamer simulator adventure

or don't?
what if: human garbage, bitten by the world's shittiest werewolf

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I dont think anyone actually believes shmorky and stonetoss are the same guy, they're just making fun of the similarities between the stonetoss "people" and klurfs, and the fact they're both absolute nutbags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Just remembered this one guy who had to take solitary showers because his erection bothered the others. "I'm not gay I just can't help getting an erection when seeing other guys naked in the shower" was his comment on it :shrug:

"It's my dick and I'll wash it as fast and often as I want."