Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mysterious loyall X posted:

Any monster on the upper area that attacks the cyberdemons are also quickly killed off, so there is only one solution: gather up enough homing revenant rockets to tear through all the cyberdemons. So how many do we need exactly? 850 cyberdemon at 4000 health where revenants rockets do an average of 45 damage, that means we need to simply gather up at least 70000 rockets, great! ... There's just one more problem, while this is an incredibly easy task to do, it should take roughly 5 hours of circling revenants before you've got enough.

5 hours isn't too bad, sure, but that's in game time, unfortunately the game runs a bit slower once the rockets start to pile up... to the point where you are moving 0.5 seconds every minute!

So in real time it takes about 23 days to gather the rockets, which would be extremely boring to do. Luckily the upper area is really large, so what I did was take a segment where I circle the area, copy the inputs and insert them multiple times into the demo so that it's nearly 6 hours long and then simply let my laptop play through the demo for 23 days before I then take control! So nobody, including myself, have actually seen what happens between 30 minutes and 340 minutes.

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

oh tim

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy
TIM... cmon man

Sloth Socks
May 13, 2005

dangling is the finest of all the arts in all the worlds

Lipstick Apathy
drat... drat....

https://twitter.com/108/status/1449952206917099524?t=GXYMGXFy8dayZBA8-NUyQA&s=19

BeanpolePeckerwood
May 4, 2004

I MAY LOOK LIKE SHIT BUT IM ALSO DUMB AS FUCK

hahahahaha

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

to the point where you are moving 0.5 seconds every minute!

Please do not post Tim rogers video editing workflow

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

video's gonna launch and it'll turn out to have exactly the same number of delays as Cyberpunk 2077 itself, purely coincidentally

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
this is it, it's time boys. Tim Roger's Cyberpunk 2077 video. oh, and its also 5 and a half hours long :cool:

Simiain
Dec 13, 2005

"BAM! The ole fork in the eye!!"

Any monster on the upper area that attacks the cyberdemons are also quickly killed off, so there is only one solution: gather up enough homing revenant rockets to tear through all the cyberdemons. So how many do we need exactly? 850 cyberdemon at 4000 health where revenants rockets do an average of 45 damage, that means we need to simply gather up at least 70000 rockets, great! ... There's just one more problem, while this is an incredibly easy task to do, it should take roughly 5 hours of circling revenants before you've got enough.

5 hours isn't too bad, sure, but that's in game time, unfortunately the game runs a bit slower once the rockets start to pile up... to the point where you are moving 0.5 seconds every minute!

So in real time it takes about 23 days to gather the rockets, which would be extremely boring to do. Luckily the upper area is really large, so what I did was take a segment where I circle the area, copy the inputs and insert them multiple times into the demo so that it's nearly 6 hours long and then simply let my laptop play through the demo for 23 days before I then take control! So nobody, including myself, have actually seen what happens between 30 minutes and 340 minutes.

Laffing at the Av/Post combo here

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

hell im laughing at the av every time i see it.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

b_d posted:

Same

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

b_d posted:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I did

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

b_d posted:

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_rY6gn7GNM

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

lmao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lmao

mbt
Aug 13, 2012