Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
I’d make it longer but yet again teen witch forgot how to do so (hint hint mods PM me the one cool trick)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Local Weather posted:

Back in 1999-2003 I was a delivery driver in Houston. When you're in your vehicle all day you start getting really tired of radio stations, they really do play the same songs over and over and eventually you find talk radio. I was totally sucked into the right-wing radio scene there and for about 3 years I was a convert to the whole thing. Thankfully getting a different job and then the Iraq war snapped me out of it but it's pretty addictive and easy to slip into that. Before you know it you're like "oh dittos Rush lol".

When I delivered pizza in the mid to late 90s I used to listen to Christian radio for the same reason. And not Christian rock but like fire and brimstone stuff because at least the programming changed from hour to hour. It beat hearing the Spice Girls over and over again

I still hum the chorus of this stupid song to my self occasionally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwP6svLTWuQ&t=942s

I'M A K-I-D NOT A MONKEY

and Unshackled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df8OW5tTnOk

and lots of anti-rock and roll, D&D, evolution, and similar topics

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

teen witch posted:

Holy poo poo holy gently caress that’s the new title

LOL nice

Local Weather
Feb 12, 2005

Don't worry, I'll give you a sign. The sign will be that life is awesome

Scratch Monkey posted:

When I delivered pizza in the mid to late 90s I used to listen to Christian radio for the same reason. And not Christian rock but like fire and brimstone stuff because at least the programming changed from hour to hour. It beat hearing the Spice Girls over and over again

I still hum the chorus of this stupid song to my self occasionally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwP6svLTWuQ&t=942s

I'M A K-I-D NOT A MONKEY

and Unshackled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df8OW5tTnOk

and lots of anti-rock and roll, D&D, evolution, and similar topics

Oh I used to listen to Christian talk radio too sometimes. I remember once I was in deep southeast Texas somewhere near Port Arthur in January of 2000 and there wasn't a lot of radio available but I found these two guys talking on some Christian AM radio station and I entered into their conversation at this point "...yeah and our donations have really plummeted since nothing really happened as far as Y2K" and his buddy chimes in "it's not over, there are still plenty of systems where this could cause failure, and don't forget April 26th!"

Very funny, begging for money after fearmongering for months beforehand.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Probably getting a few repeats by this point but that's ok

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

The Bloop posted:

Probably getting a few repeats by this point but that's ok

Holy poo poo that trump store is still open

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The fact that they fetishize that painfully embarrassing moment of him hugging the flag is all the proof you need that these people are lost forever, unrecoverable

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
STOP THE INSANITY

if only...

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

Taking my level tool to the sea and walking into the surf. None of this poo poo is anywhere close

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

I love that the Trump van is parked over the line like an rear end in a top hat, because of course it is.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ror posted:

edit: nazicar is a bad snipe, have some more. but I might as well start with another jaw-dropping example of putting yourself out there.

lol, an honest Volkswagen.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Boy I hope so.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

I'd be happy if we'd just administer the chosen dosage to people like this.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

a lot of these people could use a heavy shot of thorazine

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

The Bloop posted:

The fact that they fetishize that painfully embarrassing moment of him hugging the flag is all the proof you need that these people are lost forever, unrecoverable
There has to be a term to explain only being able to see something at a surface level and unable to think beyond the most literal meaning of a sentence (besides illiterate, I guess). I probably even know this term and have used it given my propensity for learning words

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Quarex posted:

There has to be a term to explain only being able to see something at a surface level and unable to think beyond the most literal meaning of a sentence (besides illiterate, I guess). I probably even know this term and have used it given my propensity for learning words

"simpleton"

I know that isn't what you are looking for and now that I think about it, it connotes too much innocence and not nearly enough malice

Mercury_Storm
Jun 12, 2003

*chomp chomp chomp*
More like "cultist" at this point

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Dr. Quarex posted:

“Republican voter”
:stat::wal:DOH HO HO

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Dr. Quarex posted:

Credulous

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Dr. Quarex posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHJbSvidohg

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Dr. Quarex posted:

Brutish? Shallow?

Pigsfeet on Rye fucked around with this message at 20:28 on Oct 20, 2021

Xlorp
Jan 23, 2008

Simple

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
Slack-jawed troglodyte

Wait, that’s too many words

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

courtesy of my old man. captured just this afternoon after work

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

The irony of all that man’s complaints against the current status of the USA followed by a “if you don’t like it, LEAVE!”

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I sometimes idly wonder how many folks of this ideological stripe are recontextualizing their needle phobia (and resentment that grownups aren’t given lollipops for being brave) as “sticking it to The (Woke Leftist) Man”

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Couldn't get a picture but I saw someone with this excellent sticker on their bumper yesterday:

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

:patriot: This is a truck I can get behind

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 18 days!

This owns

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Thought we could do with something uplifting for a change. I usually post such horrific poo poo in here

Still fits the thread though

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all
I know exactly what area that truck is in and it totally fits there.

brushwad
Dec 25, 2009

spookykid posted:

I know exactly what area that truck is in and it totally fits there.

That's the exit closest to my house!

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
Another Dutch Infowarrior:

It says a lot about the quality of Infowarriors we get here that they needed to pepper in some English language stickers just to get some decent coverage. Also, the anti-EU sticker randomly inserted among them all makes perfect sense for the kind of person who would drive a car like this.

And another one:

The circular flag stickers (a crest on white and blue wavy lines) are for the province of Zeeland. Provincial identity nutjobs are incredibly rare here outside of the Frisians, so seeing one for a province like that is something special.

Skios fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Oct 24, 2021

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:
Being Dutch and wanting to exit the EU is so profoundly insanely stupid it beggars belief.

Flat earth, virus is a hoax, all pretty tame compared to that. It's like being against dikes.

spookykid
Apr 28, 2006

I am an awkward fellow
after all

brushwad posted:

That's the exit closest to my house!

Yeah I knew where it was because my best friend lives up off 151

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Antigravitas posted:

Being Dutch and wanting to exit the EU is so profoundly insanely stupid it beggars belief.

Flat earth, virus is a hoax, all pretty tame compared to that. It's like being against dikes.

Yeah, it's absolutely insane. I have no actual data on how much our economy relies on the EU, but losing Rotterdam as the main import port for mainland Europe alone would put the whole economy on its rear end in case of Nexit. And the most tragic thing is, the pro-Nexit idiots all parrot the same talking points for the British. "We'll just renegotiate! They need us more than we need them!" Of course plenty of them also crow loudly about how we'll be able to keep all the foreigners out once we leave the EU.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Brother Tadger posted:

The irony of all that man’s complaints against the current status of the USA followed by a “if you don’t like it, LEAVE!”

I heard that a lot growing up so I literally did that and perhaps they were onto something! Having a social safety net, albeit flawed in spots, loving rules and everyone deserves to have one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Car wrap info cars are hilarious to me

e, it's dickclit pills