Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.
Breaking out the Afghan Peach and watching 30 Rock, gently caress yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Wendigee posted:

Dosd work very well for me but I only have access to blue raspberry and they don't taste great. Boo hoo I know.

I liked robhots because they had mixed flavors in a bottle like gummy vitamins for kids but my guy just offers dosd now

Yeah, blue razz is very meh tasting. But often when I pick up a bag of dosd the test label will show 5-10%~ more thc over the bag label, so I keep going back to them.

Yeti Farms are pretty good too, not nearly as widespread distribution as dosd though, that I've noticed.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
so what's the next step in weed degeneracy after dabs? lord knows i wont take a t break, so let's take this poo poo to the next level

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
THCa sand is about as pure concentrated weed as you can get right now.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

so what's the next step in weed degeneracy after dabs? lord knows i wont take a t break, so let's take this poo poo to the next level

~20% boost in efficacy, and bypasses the liver.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Sunk Dunk posted:

An e-cigarette tank full of distillate will get you there. Through experimentation and research I found the best for this purpose is the top airflow Vaporesso Veco One (2ml) or Veco One Plus (4ml) with a 0.3ohm CCell / ceramic coil - this will let you take hits with the size, density and immediacy of an e-cig vape, except with 90%+ distillate.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Sunk Dunk posted:

just boofing tasty nugs up our buttholes

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

fuctifino posted:

Are those weed butt plugs?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Zil posted:

Are those weed butt plugs?

Suppositories. You can make your own by just adapting ointment recipes and adding more beeswax than normal, and make a mould using your little finger and silver foil. For efficacy against pain, they work amazingly.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

fuctifino posted:

Suppositories. You can make your own by just adapting ointment recipes and adding more beeswax than normal, and make a mould using your little finger and silver foil. For efficacy against pain, they work amazingly.

But does it make you high? I'll adapt your technobong into the bootyhooter 9000 and we'll all be farting and high and laughing.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
apparently i've become an old fogey who just wants to grow a plant and dry it out and smoke it

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Just lol if you are not injecting weed into your taint

Sedgr
Sep 16, 2007

Neat!

Is smoking weed vs vaping the rolling coal vs electric cars of the weed world? Makes ya think.

Deep thoughts. :buddy:

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org
hello weed thread. i bought some weed the other day. its good and gets you high but it tastes quite bad. i then went out and bought really good™ weed, and it tastes great.

except i have all this other weed now that im just not gonna smoke because i spoil myself. whats a good option? weed tincture? decarb it and throw in some alcohol for a few days? i dont feel like making butter because i live in an apartment complex and it would probably smell too long.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

But does it make you high?

Yes, but it's a different type of high as the cannabinoids enter the body via the 'back door' so to speak.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
sitting nude in my room with a funnel in my rear end dumping my grinder out into it when my dad walks in

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Sunk Dunk posted:

sitting nude in my room with a funnel in my rear end dumping my grinder out into it when my dad walks in

that's a weird fantasy you have there OP....

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Sunk Dunk posted:

then he explains to you that without adding everclear to the suspension it won't be nearly as effective

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

chronic irrigation

Droogie
Mar 21, 2007

But what I do
I do
because I like to do.

fuctifino posted:

chronic irrigation

This is a great post
:420:

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
i went ahead and smoked some chornic and drew what i was thinking about for you guys

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

you have a way with words because that is exactly how I pictured it

potee
Jul 23, 2007

Or, you know.

Not fine.

fuctifino posted:

chronic irrigation

Lol

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
haha so how about those dabs, everyone?

That Tangie, oh my.

redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum
Vaping chiesel right now and getting high.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Does anyone have a recommendation for a solid rechargeable 510 battery?

I don't mind paying a bit more, the poo poo $15 ones from the dispensary flake out left and right.

The Modern Leper
Dec 25, 2008

You must be a masochist

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I don't mind paying a bit more, the poo poo $15 ones from the dispensary flake out left and right.

I got two Vapmod batteries for like $30 from Perfect Vape (with shipping) back in April.

My preferred daily driver is out of stock. If you don't need variable voltage, though, I was also happy with this one.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

The Modern Leper posted:

I was also happy with this one.

Ooo neat

Also I really like having variable voltage on mine (VooPoo Argus GT), I like higher wattage hits for the watercooler setup (harsher but stronger) and slightly lower for using it directly.

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

fuctifino posted:

At first glance, I thought this was a set of fake nails.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames
picked up Watermelon Ice on a deep sale (Ascend in St Louis area if you're nearby). it's on sale because it's "expired". just lmao at the concept of "expired weed". real stoners know that old weed is the strongest weed, because time breaks THCa down into THC. at least i think it does. i dunno, i'm kinda high

just patiently waiting on the 6 PM showing of DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNE

reviews be like "nothing happens in DUNC" and i'm like :hmmyes:

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

With old weed, many of the cannabinoids eventually degrade into CBN, which is why old weed gives you that lovely couch locked feeling.

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

My classy battery of choice:

https://www.vesselbrand.com/pages/vape-pen-batteries

Mine is made of walnut and aluminum, has easy pulls, and 4 voltages including one for live resin.

Simone Magus
Sep 30, 2020

by VideoGames

fuctifino posted:

With old weed, many of the cannabinoids eventually degrade into CBN, which is why old weed gives you that lovely couch locked feeling.

ahhhh yeah that explains a lot, i found some weed in my car that was from 2 months ago and it gave me a super heavy stone

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

I'm still happy with my Yocan Uni Pro, and as a bonus it has not exploded into 2000 pieces after a 2 foot fall like my old Yocan Uni did.

https://www.yocan.com/featured_item/uni-pro

I got the bright green one because all my other batteries are black, and I have dark furniture, and I always manage to lose my batteries in the couch/blanket/whatever.

I have a bunch of free pen-style batteries from various dispensary promotions too, they're all variable voltage - they just have the 3 settings instead of granular settings like the Uni Pro. I can't say I've had too many issues with those, honestly the magnetic adapter ones like the Uni Pro tend to be worse with reliability in my experience.

Macichne Leainig fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Oct 21, 2021

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Not the most discrete option but the iStick Power has been worth every penny for me, sub $40.

https://www.eleafworld.com/istick-power/

Super long battery life + keeps the same wattage between cartridges so it doesn't flip to a dangerous one or require messing with between carts. Also super durable. I fling it across the room on accident almost once a day and use it literally all day long.

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Code Jockey posted:

Wedding Cake, so sticky that it fluffs when I grind it.

This was v good

Having my first Wedding Cake cartridge and it's also quite fantastic!

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

Not Ooze. I’ve talked them up before but the new ones I bought earlier this year have issues with charging, and the charging interface is through the heating element and not a USB plug and it’s janky. Inconsistent fires too.

Pay a little extra to get a USB charge port if you can find one.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
I just keep buying these batteries because theyre made by the same people as most cart hardware so I figure they work together.

https://www.lighterusa.com/products/jupiter-ccell-l6-m3-pen-battery

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

i just put the wrong end of my dynavap into my mouth and now i think i have to go to the doctor

this is likely the straight up stupidest thing i've ever done i hope everyone is having a great day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KingShiro
Jan 10, 2008

EH?!?!?!
I’ve seen Reddit posts about that frequently, fortunately I haven’t done it to myself, mouth or otherwise.