Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherry Bahm
Jul 30, 2003

filled with dolphins

Zutaten posted:

Are you very big or very close? I... I can't tell.

Very big. There's the big tower for reference and everything. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

New SCH glamour since I've been playing it more. It doesn't specifically make use of my current raen look, but that just means I can keep using it when I go back to elezen for EW.

I have this cycle where I play SCH as my main job for a while, get irritated at it, do AST for a few months, do something as SCH again on a whim, and remember that I like it best.

I'll probably use the glamours I designed for AST and WHM as SCH too just so I get to see them more.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I edited my AST glamour to use with SCH. The gloves were AST only so I found new ones with a similar shape, and I bought a fancy book to go with it.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Genovera posted:

I edited my AST glamour to use with SCH. The gloves were AST only so I found new ones with a similar shape, and I bought a fancy book to go with it.

this is awesome

I really wish I enjoyed SCH because I really like the idea of the job and the magic book + magic healer minion aesthetic especially if you do creative stuff like this but good lord the fairy ability jank is real

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I have been looking for somewhere to post my dumbass glams, I guess this is the place?

This is my main SAM glam, a transparent attempt to transplant my former DH's specific kind of edgelord aesthetic from WoW to FF14

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

I have been looking for somewhere to post my dumbass glams, I guess this is the place?

This is my main SAM glam, a transparent attempt to transplant my former DH's specific kind of edgelord aesthetic from WoW to FF14

The good news is that FFXIV has many, many tools to offer if you want to look like an edgelord

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

thetoughestbean posted:

The good news is that FFXIV has many, many tools to offer if you want to look like an edgelord

Not all edgelord fit evokes my DH's style though so I had to work to get it just right

Here's my GNB doin cowboy poo poo

e: SAM glam #2 of like 6:

and a more visually interesting attempt at "koala vagabond samurai sitting in a street" than the one in my previous post just because I happened to go looking for PVP glams during a thunderstorm

TheIncredulousHulk fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Sep 18, 2021

DreadUnknown
Nov 4, 2020

Bird is the word.
I saw someone wanting Secret World outfits, I got a few I can share after I get home from work.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Sep 18, 2021

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

what the heck should I glamour onto my sage when early access hits? all of my outfits are either "regular person outfit except it cost a half a million gil" or "this dropped in the vault"

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

blatman posted:

what the heck should I glamour onto my sage when early access hits? all of my outfits are either "regular person outfit except it cost a half a million gil" or "this dropped in the vault"

May I suggest "gently caress it, I woke up and wanted to cosplay as Omega-M"?

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

Got a quick group photo after doing maps. I kind of blend into the tile color a bit, oh well.

Last week there were only four of us but my friend got a nice shot while I drove.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Kyrosiris posted:

May I suggest "gently caress it, I woke up and wanted to cosplay as Omega-M"?

I like that a lot so I went out and did something completely different:

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Heal borg 5000

How Wonderful!
Jul 18, 2006

I only have excellent ideas

Leraika posted:

Your character is extremely good and I'm looking forward to seeing her grace the pages of polygon.

Apparently I'm in the first GIS result for "final fantasy 14" now:

Feels weird!!

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Just checked here in incognito mode and yeah you sure are. Congrats!

WITCHCRAFT
Aug 28, 2007

Berries That Burn

fool of sound posted:

Squeenix cannot force me to wear the correct colors on my mages.

Mage

also wrestlepig you knock it out of the park every single time, the landsknecht style is Very Final Fantasy and you make it work in so many different job roles. I cannot imagine how much piddling around with armor pieces and dyes I would have to do before I made something that looks so complete. Takin' time like duck confit.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012
Finished Black Mage, which is the correct color

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

I finished my black mage glam tonight as well

Too bad I can't play anything but melee dps worth a poo poo because I dig it a lot

e: and one from the back to show off the extremely frou-frou cape lookin poo poo

TheIncredulousHulk fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Oct 2, 2021

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
:yossame:

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I stumbled on my old gw2 screenshot folder from 2013.

I was particulary fond of my plant boys and their plant based names

Bonus

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

aspiring anime villain

e:

samurairate

TheIncredulousHulk fucked around with this message at 08:07 on Oct 11, 2021

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

WITCHCRAFT posted:

also wrestlepig you knock it out of the park every single time, the landsknecht style is Very Final Fantasy and you make it work in so many different job roles. I cannot imagine how much piddling around with armor pieces and dyes I would have to do before I made something that looks so complete. Takin' time like duck confit.

thanks! I'm way too invested in this character so I really appreciate hearing this.

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

I bought a new spear to go with my DRG glamour. I liked Seiryu's book a lot so it was the first glowy one I checked, and the colors matched really well.

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

I have obtained a giant trading card

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Here's my Halloween costume

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Waffleman_ posted:

Here's my Halloween costume

this owns, vibrant colors with an eye for matching the accessories, and as a bonus it's a glamour that uses that shirt without using jeans or a dumb skirt

i rate this eleven moogle poms out of ten

DrakePegasus
Jan 30, 2009

It was Plundersaurus Rex's dream to be the greatest pirate dragon ever.

That’s awesome. Which shorts are those?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Artisan's Culottes.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

Wrestlepig posted:

<Amazing FemRoe>
Whenever your screenshots get reposted in a lesbian discord that I'm in, everyone just *melts*.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Wrestlepig’s Roedame often tempts me to Fantasia, but more so than that I wish my Miqo’te could have those kinds of muscles.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Wrestlepig’s Roedame often tempts me to Fantasia, but more so than that I wish my Miqo’te could have those kinds of muscles.

You can always compromise and go Highlady

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Let me know when Highladies get cute cat tails and cute horse ears.

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Galaga Galaxian posted:

Let me know when Highladies get cute cat tails and cute horse ears.

https://ffxiv.gamerescape.com/wiki/Tamamo_Headband#Female

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

I wasn't sure about this when putting it together, but after setting up this shot I really like how it turned out. Reminds me of Warhammer Elf aesthetic.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Rogue AI Goddess posted:

Whenever your screenshots get reposted in a lesbian discord that I'm in, everyone just *melts*.

tell them I said hi and /dote

also if anyone likes my glams I have a twitter where I post most of them and also go insane slowly waiting for endwalker https://twitter.com/Scaroelet_xiv I'll probably be posting a lot next month when its #Roevember

Wrestlepig fucked around with this message at 10:03 on Oct 21, 2021

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Bruceski posted:

I wasn't sure about this when putting it together, but after setting up this shot I really like how it turned out. Reminds me of Warhammer Elf aesthetic.

I was about to ask how you got Warhammer Online to look so detailed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

Made a summoner outfit I really dig while just loving around with my glam dresser and honestly thinking about maining it Endwalker now even though I never played it previously lol