Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClassActionFursuit
Mar 15, 2006

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

remember how a random qanon guy straight up murdered a mid tier crime boss outta nowhere last year. lmfao

I am purposefully not Googling this before posting that there is no way that happened in 2020. I know time doesn't mean anything anymore but I feel so certain this was an early Trump thing.

Edit: Dec 2019, okay not early Trump but not 2020. I'll take the L

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

remember how a random qanon guy straight up murdered a mid tier crime boss outta nowhere last year. lmfao

it wasn't a mid tier dude it was John Gotti's successor as head of the Gambino family lmao

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
that guy is so hosed when he gets to prison lol

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

vyelkin posted:

1993????

Yeah what the gently caress, how is she that young? The work she has done has had the effect of visually aging her

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Spergin Morlock posted:

it wasn't a mid tier dude it was John Gotti's successor as head of the Gambino family lmao

That had to have been a hit right? There is no way some random Qultist iced someone that high up

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
She's had a lot of work done because of internalized self-loathing that I believe is the culprit. Everything she does (propositioning a nazi she didn't know to be the father of her child on camera, handcuffing herself ineffectively to twitter hq, etc.) is hilarious but man she is a depressing person.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Feldegast42 posted:

That had to have been a hit right? There is no way some random Qultist iced someone that high up

he thought the guy was part of the deep state and that Trump would personally support him in the aftermath. he said his original plan was to do a citizens arrest but freaked out and shot Cali when he reached toward his waist like he was going for a gun

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall

Feldegast42 posted:

he was a no-name 20something made of twigs who went to court covered in all the Q propaganda he was able to squiggle on himself during transport. poo poo happens

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Turning up to hell where all the other crime bigshots are hanging and having to admit you got owned by an incel who loved donald trump, the guy who was a failed real estate idiot as far as those guys knew.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
a failed real estate idiot who owed all of them money

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

lol I forgot that trump had ties to the mob and kept trying to be a mob boss but was too much of a pussy to do most of it

remember when he had his bodyguard deliver a letter firing comey because he was too pussy to do it himself

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Isn't that just an inherent part of being in real estate or construction in New York in the 80s?

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Rex Tillerson learned he was fired by reading one of Trump’s tweets whilst making GBS threads and the national media apparatus dutifully reported on that specificity for a week straight.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Bust Rodd posted:

Rex Tillerson learned he was fired by reading one of Trump’s tweets whilst making GBS threads and the national media apparatus dutifully reported on that specificity for a week straight.

even better, he was trapped on the shitter with liquid shits during an african summit and got called by mattis or kelly or whoever who said they could call back at a better time and he said "nah go ahead I've got nothing better to do" only to be fired

Donkwich
Feb 28, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Tesseraction posted:

remember when he had his bodyguard deliver a letter firing comey because he was too pussy to do it himself

comey finding out he was fired after hearing about it on TV

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Donkwich posted:

comey finding out he was fired after hearing about it on TV

oh gently caress yeah he was giving a speech to a branch office and it played on the TVs behind him and he thought it was a prank and was like "haha good one.... guys.... ..... ..?"

and was technically stranded because his transport was only for the head of the FBI not the "former, due to being fired, head" and he had to call in favours to get home

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Comey trying to blend into the Oval Office curtains with his blue suit so Trump wouldn't talk to him

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde
daddy's comeys

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Do not Comey. Do not Comey.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Animal Friend posted:

Isn't that just an inherent part of being in real estate or construction in New York in the 80s?

Are you an Animal Friend of mine or an Animal Friend of ours?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Lib and let die posted:

Do not Comey. Do not Comey.

I'm gonna Comey!!

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

Tesseraction posted:

oh gently caress yeah he was giving a speech to a branch office and it played on the TVs behind him and he thought it was a prank and was like "haha good one.... guys.... ..... ..?"

and was technically stranded because his transport was only for the head of the FBI not the "former, due to being fired, head" and he had to call in favours to get home

reminds me of the romney campaign cancelling all the campaign credit cards as soon as obama's win was called so everyone had to pay for rides home with their own money

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Tesseraction posted:

lmao

also
If anyone is looking for a good lawyer, I would strongly suggest that you don’t retain the services of Michael Cohen!

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

"Best line in the Elizabeth Warren beer catastrophe is, to her husband, 'Thank you for being here. I’m glad you’re here.' It’s their house, he’s supposed to be there!"

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Elizabeth Warren being Harvard's first-ever Native-American hire

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Pow wow chow

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

ALFbrot posted:

Every time I see a picture of Laura Loomer I freak out a little. It's like her skull just keeps growing, bit by bit, and it's straining against the skin, pulling it tauter and tauter, until one day it will finally break the surface and escape

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟
this video

https://twitter.com/PerfectGameLex/status/1450992827727585289

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
letting a podcaster derail your entire presidential campaign with blood quantum

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Ronwayne posted:

Yeah, as an american, I'm continually surprised other heads of state, or even powerful people in general, ever go outside without security forces controlling the entire scene and any 'real life interaction' with the proles is carefully screened and/or just uses hired actors who never ever go off-narrative.
There was that time Gorbachev came to DC for a meeting with Reagan, and he had the motorcade stop and got out to shake hands with people along the street.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Brezhnev and Nixon's wild ride

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

kitchen racist artifacts

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Presto posted:

There was that time Gorbachev came to DC for a meeting with Reagan, and he had the motorcade stop and got out to shake hands with people along the street.

That's when an agent saw him and thought, "you know, this guy could really sell pizzas."

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

Are you an Animal Friend of mine or an Animal Friend of ours?

I'm a made man. Or animal. I'm friend.

I mean I get the reference but the user name combo is loving me up here.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
manimal

Charles Ingalls
Jan 31, 2021

Animal-Mother posted:

Hillary Clinton accidentally coining the phrase "Fake News."

norm macdonald coined that phrase on snl

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

paul ryans photo ops

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

duz posted:

paul ryans photo ops

he hosed up washing dishes so badly they had to reclean everything after he left

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Robert Z'Dar's face is like a nice warm bath after seeing Loomer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

StashAugustine posted:

he hosed up washing dishes so badly they had to reclean everything after he left

and they were already clean before he arrived