Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

I tried the "have two balls" strategy but he just chases the second ball with the first one still in his mouth then gives me the sad puppy eyes because he can't pick the second one up since he refuses to drop the first one

Lol if your dog just doesn’t stuff both in his mouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Joey Freshwater posted:

Maybe when he gets a little bigger, he's only a baby still

It's funny when he gets tired and has the ball in the corner of his mouth so his tongue can hang out the other side

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I think I am gonna watch Sneakers tonight. A highly underrated movie imho.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Qwijib0 posted:

Meanwhile in vegas, in what's-going-to-replace-the-monorail-news, I'm sure they're going with a sane mass transit optio...

https://twitter.com/GlenGilmore/status/1450938624221065216

goddamn it vegas stop doing the dumb thing

Dude with 200k followers gets zero engagement

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

swickles posted:

I think I am gonna watch Sneakers tonight. A highly underrated movie imho.

Hi, my name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify Me.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Bird in a Blender posted:

Hi, my name is Werner Brandes. My voice is my passport. Verify Me.

I completely did not realize that Whistler is also Ashford from The Expanse.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Disney plus, hulu, and peacock all have Halloween episodes put in what looks like a playlist but after you watch an episode of a show it goes to the next aired episode instead of the next spooky one. So drat frustrating.

T-Square
May 14, 2009

Bad Sport on Netflix is kinda interesting. The guy that decided he wanted to race cars so bad he modified a shipping barge to smuggle in hundreds of thousands of pounds of weed to finance his race team is baller as hell.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1450972242322599942

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

swickles posted:

I completely did not realize that Whistler is also Ashford from The Expanse.

David Strathairn was an alpha-level That Guy for years. Eight Men Out, The Brother From Another Planet, Matewan, LA Confidential, The Firm, Dolores Claiborne, The River Wild, Sopranos, Silkwood, A League of Their Own, Bob Roberts, Sneakers, of course the Bourne movies.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The bathroom is some sort of blasted hellscape for these people - toilets that won’t flush, towels that don’t dry, shower heads that don’t, uh, shower. Just the constant promise of something only for it to be cruelly ripped away

Thaddius the Large
Jul 5, 2006

It's in the five-hole!

T-Square posted:

Bad Sport on Netflix is kinda interesting. The guy that decided he wanted to race cars so bad he modified a shipping barge to smuggle in hundreds of thousands of pounds of weed to finance his race team is baller as hell.

Dang, keep the cars, I want the weed barge

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

T-Square posted:

Yeah that owned. I liked that guy. Real go-getter

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

ITS THE loving FABRIC SOFTENER

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t

Seems like a Tim Robinson bit.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

hifi posted:

ITS THE loving FABRIC SOFTENER

:hmmyes: I’m glad someone else beat me to this

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Don’t do crack for decades.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

If you’ve never had a discussion with a schizophrenic in crisis, this is pretty much what it’s like.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Joey Freshwater posted:

Update on this: he's learned to drop the ball while he's fifteen feet away from me, lie down, then stare at me. The second I take a step in his direction he grabs the ball and sprints away

Good boy

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

LeeMajors posted:

If you’ve never had a discussion with a schizophrenic in crisis, this is pretty much what it’s like.

Naw, they usually have a logic you can pick up on, even if its greatly flawed. This is straight up unhinged word salad.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

swickles posted:

Naw, they usually have a logic you can pick up on, even if its greatly flawed. This is straight up unhinged word salad.

If you ludovico’d a schizophrenic for twenty years in front of Sean Hannity, you’d get Mike Lindell.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Bathghazi: Hillary lied towel never dried.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

LeeMajors posted:

He was a crack addict for many many years and then became a born again Christian. His brain is likely shot.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

LeeMajors posted:

If you ludovico’d a schizophrenic for twenty years in front of Sean Hannity, you’d get Mike Lindell.

if you did what now

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

He was a crack addict for many many years and then became a born again Christian. His brain is likely shot.

"Was"

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

JPrime posted:

if you did what now

I had to look it up too. The "ludovico technique" is what they did to Malcolm McDowell's character in Clockwork Orange, with the holding they eyes open and the eye drops.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Don’t do crack for decades.

What I like about Mike Lindell is that he at one point was doing so much crack his dealer, the person who made money depending on how much crack Mike bought, pulled him aside and said "hey buddy, ease up on the crack."

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

BlindSite posted:

bravo

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.

She has forgiven me for making her go to the vet. Her feelings about the ending of the Bills/Titans game remain unknown.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

What I like about Mike Lindell is that he at one point was doing so much crack his dealer, the person who made money depending on how much crack Mike bought, pulled him aside and said "hey buddy, ease up on the crack."

I mean, if Mike ODs then that dealer's losing probably his best customer.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

swickles posted:

I literally had a claimant a few years ago go off on a tangent like this, but it was about the US government and Hanes T-shirts. It tracks.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Skwirl posted:

I had to look it up too. The "ludovico technique" is what they did to Malcolm McDowell's character in Clockwork Orange, with the holding they eyes open and the eye drops.

Heh guess what's on watchw.me right now:

Unrelated: saw The Last Duel today. Ridley Scott making a Rashomon/Good Will Hunting mashup was unexpected, but I enjoyed it.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

T-Square posted:

The episode is alright, but as always, longer stories in print are often better.

The other thing they (intentionally?) missed was that the co-driver/teammate that Lanier had in IMSA, Bill Whittington, was somehow even deeper into the business, to the point where they (allegedly) used a race track (Road Atlanta) as landing strip for planes. Planes carrying what? You know what.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

a neat cape posted:

I am halfway through season 3 of Enterprise and the show is good now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCHzNSWrliQ

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

harperdc posted:

The episode is alright, but as always, longer stories in print are often better.

The other thing they (intentionally?) missed was that the co-driver/teammate that Lanier had in IMSA, Bill Whittington, was somehow even deeper into the business, to the point where they (allegedly) used a race track (Road Atlanta) as landing strip for planes. Planes carrying what? You know what.
Planes carrying the pilot's giant brass balls while landing a private plane on a road course.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

every now and then I remember that jason alexander voiced duckman

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Intruder posted:

Update on this: he's learned to drop the ball while he's fifteen feet away from me, lie down, then stare at me. The second I take a step in his direction he grabs the ball and sprints away

Good boy

:3::3::3::3:

Post pics

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Intruder posted:

every now and then I remember that jason alexander voiced duckman

Every now and then I remember that Jerry Orbach, who I mostly knew from Law & Order, was Lumière in Beauty and the Beast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

harperdc posted:

Where the hell at Road Atlanta is straight enough long enough to land a plane?