Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

CCHC is mostly good but every few episodes Carl has an exhausting spiel about how it should be illegal to tweet at a famous person

I'm loling at how true this is. I swear he said he stopped using social media so much as a result of that a long time ago, so if that's true, it's a little odd that he's still so angry about it all the time. Gabrus and Lapkus and other comedians have talked about how it sucks, but I think Carl's the only one who keeps going back to it over and over again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Opinions are like a$$holes....everyone has one....but mines the best!!!

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

CCHC is mostly good but every few episodes Carl has an exhausting spiel about how it should be illegal to tweet at a famous person

CCHC is okay. Talk less about food. And Ahsohn needs to cut back on using the word "like" every third word.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

RestingB1tchFace posted:

CCHC is okay. Talk less about food. And Ahsohn needs to cut back on using the word "like" every third word.

That's a California thing.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Yeah, I'm from Sacramento and say like, like all the time.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

Why does Carl care that people tweet at famous people? Is this about some specific celebrity?

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Why does Carl care that people tweet at famous people? Is this about some specific celebrity?

he deleted his twitter but still goes onto athlete and celebrity twitters to look at the poop trolls reply to their tweets and gets constantly riled up by it, he can't stop touching the poop

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Gargamel Gibson posted:

His basic stance from months ago was these are just people and you don't know them so don't tweet at them like you do.

Which isn't a horrible idea but he takes it pretty far and was really annoyed at fans of his tweeting jokes he made on podcasts at him.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

toot beep honk gumshoe

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

SunshineDanceParty posted:

His basic stance from months ago was these are just people and you don't know them so don't tweet at them like you do.

Which isn't a horrible idea but he takes it pretty far and was really annoyed at fans of his tweeting jokes he made on podcasts at him.

Everyone should be anonymous man, putting real identities online was a disaster for the human race

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

Terror Sweat posted:

Everyone should be anonymous man, putting real identities online was a disaster for the human race

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014

SunshineDanceParty posted:

You know what, that's a good point and I agree.

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost
Really good CBB and HDTGP today.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

mlmp08 posted:

Really good CBB and HDTGP today.

You know, I think those are the last two actual Earwolf shows I listen to. Once in a blue moon, I'll listen to HDTGM if it's a movie I'm interested in, but that's it.

I think I saw Scam Goddess in a true crime podcast ad on Hulu and it was weird to see something from Earwolf in a different medium.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Terror Sweat posted:

Everyone should be a Gray man, not cutting off the shipping labels of deliveries with a box cutter so neighbors don’t know what was ordered was a disaster for the human race

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

The Lobotomy Kid posted:

Also.....Ahsohn is clearly a pretty smart guy.....but it seems like he is trying way too hard to come off as an intellectual. Not sure that's the type of podcast that people are tuning in for.
I'm certainly not. Don't care to hear Ahsohn philosophizing and trying to shoehorn a dictionary word whenever possible. Makes it more aggravating when he misuses one of those.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
I don't know what I expected from this last episode of Masterclass, but it really delivered whatever that was. Good stuff.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

going to be hard to top this but im glad they're setting up season 3

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

I was gasping with laughter at "and if you're just joining us, with some guys, you can just tell"

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Somberbrero posted:

I don't know what I expected from this last episode of Masterclass, but it really delivered whatever that was. Good stuff.

Definitely think episode seven was the pinnacle......but the finale didn't disappoint. Another great season.

Hope that screen success doesn't pull the boys away from the podcasts.

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Also.....I listened to those men on the 'Scott Hasn't Seen' podcast. Is Shaun Diston trying to do PFT's Andrew Lloyd Webber impersonation....or is that just how he sounds? And on that subject.....does anyone else think that the ALW character needs to be retired for a while? PFT is an interesting enough character on his own. And don't point me towards 'Threedom'. Don't care for that show.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

RestingB1tchFace posted:

Also.....I listened to those men on the 'Scott Hasn't Seen' podcast. Is Shaun Diston trying to do PFT's Andrew Lloyd Webber impersonation....or is that just how he sounds? And on that subject.....does anyone else think that the ALW character needs to be retired for a while? PFT is an interesting enough character on his own. And don't point me towards 'Threedom'. Don't care for that show.

:bighow:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

RestingB1tchFace posted:

And on that subject.....does anyone else think that the ALW character needs to be retired for a while?

Is he actively using him anywhere? He's barely been on CBB the last few years. 1 regular show, 1 tour episode, and the anniversary episode where everyone rolled out old characters. https://comedybangbang.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Andrew_Lloyd_Webber

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

I think the last time he did LALW was when he did it as a pre-recorded bit at the start of the HDTGM live episode of Cats at the end of last year.

The most recent CBB even had them bring up British musicals and PFT steering away from bringing him up (while doing a really great original character, too).

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Chairman Capone posted:

The most recent CBB even had them bring up British musicals and PFT steering away from bringing him up (while doing a really great original character, too).

Scott mistaking David for Richard and us getting the Welcome to Jurassic Park line was perfect.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

New CBB World content on the Presents feed:

quote:

Full Throttle with Bob Ducca and Jason Manrzoukas!!!:

Renowned depressive and human WebMD page Bob Ducca is back and he's a bigger bummer than ever before! In each episode of Full Throttle! Bob tries to figure out how to make an episode of Full Throttle! and the process is messier than a discount colonoscopy. In each show Bob will welcome a new guest for conversation, trauma bonding or just to see if they think his cut is infected. But also he may not be able to get a guest, many people don't return his calls. The only guarantee is that Bob is back, he really needs your support and he's got new lists.

Ep 1. Full Throttle! 0.05; The inception. Go behind the scenes and hear how Ducca's latest podcast is created: from planning a recording time, reconnecting with faithful engineer Mitchel (Jason Mantzoukas), and stumbling on a show title to pre-recording excerpts from his autobiography. Also there is a new list of pandemic related ailments.

Editing, Sounds and Theme Song by Brett Morris.

Chairman Capone
Dec 17, 2008

Bob Ducca is great, and Zouks playing a character is something new.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
This isn’t a new character for Zouks - it’s from the old Affirmation Nation mini episodes.

GoutPatrol
Oct 17, 2009

*Stupid Babby*

I like how in the title it calls Seth Morris Bob, but Zouks is still Zouks.

ArtVandelay
Jul 13, 2004

Bobby Moynihan has a new podcast out, where he plays a 100 year old paparazzi interviewing celebrities. Taran Killam is Brad Pitt in the first episode. He doesn't really sound anything like Pitt, but I love the impression from SNL and it was a great episode. I'll keep listening if he gets all his SNL and Second City friends on it.

CatstropheWaitress
Nov 26, 2017

The Bob Ducca thing isn't my cup of tea, but I love love love what they're doing with CBB presents. It's basically the Andy Daly Podcast Pilot Project but for anyone who's ever been on the show. Most will probably miss, but looking forward to the inevitable hits :dance: .

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Can't wait for Chief's podcast about catching that nasty bitch Carmen Sandiego

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.

Chairman Capone posted:

Bob Ducca is great, and Zouks playing a character is something new.

He's also been a long time character in the Whomp It Up universe.

Fezz
Aug 31, 2001

You should feel ashamed.
Here's a really good interview with Scott:
https://comicbook.com/tv-shows/news/scott-aukerman-comedy-bang-bang-world-interview-podcast/

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

RestingB1tchFace posted:

It sounded SO much like PFTs Andrew Lloyd Webber. I haven't listened to anything CBB-related in a few years but it popped on the Hollywood Handbook feed so I gave it a try. I couldn't get past the first 10 minutes.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
https://twitter.com/flagrantonespod/status/1451244184715751425

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
holy poo poo

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Finally caught up on flagrant everything....and got the first of the Big Grande self releases.....Exit 42. Will continue giving these guys my money. They are brilliant feelows.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
There's new Teachers Lounge as well

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RestingB1tchFace
Jul 4, 2016

Consummate Professional posted:

There's new Teachers Lounge as well

I know. But not until I turn my 'Might As Well' picture into a canvas print.