Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

When we heard a Proud Boy nicknamed "Tiny Toes" was shot in the toe, we were like, "no way someone shot him in the toe! He had to have shot himself in the toe! Only a complete and total gently caress up would take a shot at another man and only hit him in the loving toe!!!"

And sure enough, that fuckup was a goon. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
The demon weed made me do it! loving lol.

Imagine trying to do a mass violence after a joint. Yeah I'd murder the poo poo out of a bag of chicken nuggets.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Outrail posted:

Imagine trying to do a mass violence after a joint. Yeah I'd murder the poo poo out of a bag of chicken nuggets.

*giggles uncontrollably*

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Outrail posted:

Of all the loving drugs to try to blame your murder and *checks notes* racism on.

More people are smoking/vaping/eating/whatever marijuana now than ever before. And for the most part, they're NOT the violent and racist ones! :lol:

Castor Poe
Jul 19, 2010

Jar Jar is the key to all of this.

Random Stranger posted:

CSPAM poster shot a prominent proud boy and then immediately came back to the forums to brag about it thus making sure that Something Awful is still weirdly relevant in 2021.

Did he become a mod?

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Of all the loving drugs to try to blame your murder and *checks notes* racism on.

More people are smoking/vaping/eating/whatever marijuana now than ever before. And for the most part, they're NOT the violent and racist ones! :lol:

Weaponize marijuana, aerosolize it in concentrated form- make a shitload of MIRVS with the warheads, declare peace on the world, and bombard everyone with waves of MIRVajuana until everyone chills the gently caress out.

Then take over the universe, of course- we have the Kardashev scale to contend with, dammit!

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

https://twitter.com/ztpetrizzo/status/1450972242322599942?s=21

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
https://twitter.com/Santucci/status/1450982968093253632

Heh, its privacy policy pretty much states they are selling all your info to mass marketers

OgNar fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Oct 21, 2021

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
tinja gurtles

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

OgNar posted:

Heh, its privacy policy pretty much states they are selling all your info to mass marketers

I hope this fucks over Facebook.

About the only silver lining I can see to it. :sigh:

The Last Call
Sep 9, 2011

Rehabilitating sinner
Countdown to all users accounts getting their details hacked or uncovered has begun.

They really are poo poo at security as the last few months have proven with other Republican sites.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

OgNar posted:

Whatever happened to TUGGR---I mean, GETTR?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

OgNar posted:

It's honestly really valuable info. For people selling scam products its the greatest database of people ever assembled, for people who just want the insane complaints about their products to go away its the highest quality anti-targeting pool ever created.

I'm not saying someone should do it, but there are businesses I can think of right now in the US that would benefit tremendously by cross-checking complaints they get from this database.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy

OgNar posted:

Don't they already have Gettr?

And Parler and Telegram and Gab

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Just saw this on the ESPN ticker. The chud Washington State coach who refused to get vaccinated because of "Catholic beliefs :qq:" (the Pope has said to get the loving vaccine) is suing the Athletic Director for religious discrimination. LMAO.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/32437269/ex-washington-state-coach-nick-rolovich-sue-firing

quote:

Former Washington State coach Nick Rolovich will be suing the university for illegal termination, in part because of "discriminatory and vindictive behavior" by athletic director Pat Chun, an attorney representing Rolovich said Wednesday.

Washington State fired Rolovich and four other assistant coaches Monday night after they refused to comply with a mandate that required all state employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Gov. Jay Inslee had set a deadline of Monday for employees to be vaccinated or to receive an exemption and accommodations from their direct supervisors. WSU athletic director Chun on Monday said Rolovich's firing is a for-cause separation, noting that he could not meet the requirements in his contract, which paid him $3 million annually. Therefore, Rolovich will not continue to be paid by the school.

Brian Fahling, an attorney in Kenmore, Washington, who is representing Rolovich, confirmed in a statement to ESPN that Rolovich's request for a religious exemption based on his "devout" Catholic faith was denied by the university. Chun and WSU president Kirk Schulz on Monday would not confirm whether the exemption requests from Rolovich and the other coaches had been denied, saying only that Rolovich's request for accommodations could not be met. The university used a blind evaluation process for all exemption requests, where a two-person panel does not know each applicant's name or job title before making decisions.
Fahling accuses Chun of determining Rolovich would be fired as far back as April, four months before Inslee's vaccine mandate went into effect.

"Chun's animus towards Coach Rolovich's sincerely held religious beliefs, and Chun's dishonesty at the expense of Coach Rolovich during the past year, is damning and will be thoroughly detailed in litigation," Fahling's statement reads. "Chun's discriminatory and vindictive behavior has caused immeasurable harm to Coach Rolovich and his family."

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

InsertPotPun posted:

i'm sure there are groups of pedophiles who support donard trimp and his fight against "those" pedophiles. you know, the bad ones.

The ones with a D behind their names and hang out in pizza parlors

Bertha the Toaster
Jan 11, 2009

Chumbawumba4ever97 posted:

Don't they already have Gettr?

And Parler and Telegram and Gab

Don't forget Frank.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Harry_Potato posted:

This live action Idiocracy remake we are living really sucks. If you don't smoke Tarrlytons #FJB

I can respect that billboard. It's honest and to the point, not trying to shmooze people over or anything

Guze
Oct 10, 2007

Regular Human Bartender

OgNar posted:

Is this the name change zuck was talking about?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Think of the poor Russian and Chinese government employees who have to figure out how to get money to Donald's social media platform but make sure its used to keep it running instead of just getting cashed out to the mcdonald's discretionary fund.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Shanghaied posted:

Are they better or worse than the 11 million people who didn't vote for him in 2016 but voted for him in 2020?

11 million. ELEVEN loving MILLION people were like "I was all 'I don't know about this Trump guy' back in '16, but I really love what he has done in the last four years!"

Those are just the Republican only voters that saw 2020 as a war with Democrats. Even though it was Trump they HAD to win at all costs. Most of them don't pay attention to politics at all unless it's shoved under their noses. And even then it's whatever version of the story hits them first. That becomes the reality. So if by chance they stumble over Fox News they get that bent hosed up mess and now that is the truth for them.

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe

OgNar posted:

User account info, passwords, etc. will be stored in "users.txt" in the web server root dir.

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
i'm sure THIS will be the trump touched business that takes off and won't be riddled with morons and grifters
and they'll pay trump thousands of dollars just to put his name on it.
no wonder he thinks he's a genius.

morningdrew
Jul 18, 2003

It's toe-tapping-ly tragic!

TRUMPR? I hardly know her!

Lamech
Nov 20, 2001

Soiled Meat
I like when the pope does or says something, and then I get to reply to all my dumb hardcore christian relatives, "yeah but the pope says..." and then they get all weird and defensive

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

The Last Call posted:

"I saved all your lives"

https://twitter.com/TizzyEnt/status/1450944799440310277

Yeah I don't think he saved poo poo.

Likely worked in logistics behind a desk or putting poo poo on a deuce. Saved all our lives. gently caress you. The last war to actually defend America was WWII.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
All you Facebook deleters have the wrong idea. Don't delete your account, but backup your photos and stuff. Talk poo poo on all your "friends" shares, comments, posts, etc, just absolutely unrelenting poo poo. Tell them directly that their opinions are moronic, harmful and that they're absolute loving presidents. Then go on Rush Limbaugh's page and comment "Sure is a good thing this fat sack of poo poo racist gently caress is dead!" Ben Shapiro's page and tell him he's a dumb rear end dweeb and when he talks it sounds like a bunch of squirrels having an orgy.

Make Facebook delete you. I think this was in response to telling an aunt of mine, whose a nurse, that was posting all kinds of CHINA MAKED VIRUS KILL U.S. PEOPLE WE HAVE PROOF HEAR links that she was full of poo poo and needed to check herself.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Lamech posted:

I like when the pope does or says something, and then I get to reply to all my dumb hardcore christian relatives, "yeah but the pope says..." and then they get all weird and defensive

Hardcore Christians don't give a flying gently caress what the pope says since they're not catholic. Even the catholic ones, because there are a whole bunch of sedevacantist churches that exist entirely because the concept of "hey, we can do religious services in the local language" was way too loving much for the ancient historical time of the 1960s CE.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Lamech posted:

"Upon this rock my church shall stand" until the pope says something that the laypeople don't personally like then apparently the pope is wrong and therefore God is wrong too

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

This actually describes Ted Cruz, common mixup

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Oh poo poo, I remember making fun of this last time around. Are there towels that DON'T dry people? I don't ever recall having to return a towel for being defective.

...walks up to the counter in Walmart "excuse me sir, I tried using this towel and am now wetter than I was when I began"
/deluge of water hits the floor

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

A Trump-only social media platform will never replace Twitter or Facebook. Their entire philosophy is owning the libs and you can't own the libs where there aren't any libs to own. It's yet another Gettr/Parler/Gab only this one directly makes Trump money.

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Barudak posted:

Hardcore Christians don't give a flying gently caress what the pope says since they're not catholic. Even the catholic ones, because there are a whole bunch of sedevacantist churches that exist entirely because the concept of "hey, we can do religious services in the local language" was way too loving much for the ancient historical time of the 1960s CE.

Sure but the fired Washington State coach is basing his lawsuit on being persecuted for his steadfast Catholic faith.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Hobo Clown posted:

A Trump-only social media platform will never replace Twitter or Facebook. Their entire philosophy is owning the libs and you can't own the libs where there aren't any libs to own. It's yet another Gettr/Parler/Gab only this one directly makes Trump money.

Do any of them make money? Last time I remember Parler being discussed, the founder got bought out by Rebekah Mercer and Dan Bongino for $3.50

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Hazo posted:

Sure but the fired Washington State coach is basing his lawsuit on being persecuted for his steadfast Catholic faith.

Lamech posted about Christians is why I said that.

Said WSU coach is absolutely gonna be a sudden sedevacantist or other religious nutter by weeks end to try and keep his money.

thin blue whine
Feb 21, 2004
PLEASE SEE POLICY

Soiled Meat

OgNar posted:

this will get hacked day 1

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Frank Frank posted:

If I buy a gun will you give me free healthcare afterward?

I already own two, does that automatically qualify me for free healthcare?

Does it matter if they're communism guns?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Strange Poon posted:

this will get hacked day 1

I think russian cyber security is better than that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jaegerx
Sep 10, 2012

Maybe this post will get me on your ignore list!

Big tech is keeping trump down!!!!