Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: fart simpson)

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

genericnick posted:

Don't go to DnD what are you doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatfatkid
Feb 20, 2011

by Azathoth

lol good point

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
The only reason you go to d&d is to see what ginned up reason they have to hate the "external threat" du jour that week.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

thatfatkid posted:

Lol CommieGIR in the d&d china thread has started probing anyone for defending "genocide" aka daring to question liberal sabre rattling propaganda.

it rules that the retard mod squad is finally going to shrink d&d to the point it can be drowned in a bathtub

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

i don't think anything will ever top the Venezuela thread during the attempted coup for peak D&D but that certainly doesn't mean they aren't trying

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE

CYBEReris posted:

i don't think anything will ever top the Venezuela thread during the attempted coup for peak D&D but that certainly doesn't mean they aren't trying

the venezuela thread was fantastic because there were outright fascists posting there about how the communists needed to be slaughtered to save the pure souls of venezuela's children but the liberal contingent would just nod along with them and only get angry if anyone said that maduro and chavez weren't evil

Red and Black
Sep 5, 2011

i say swears online posted:

holy poo poo lol

CommieGIR accidentally probed someone with China derangement syndrome here lol

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Raskolnikov38 posted:

it rules that the retard mod squad is finally going to shrink d&d to the point it can be drowned in a bathtub

we're winning in the marketplace of ideas

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

CYBEReris posted:

getting these:
"Not about Venezuela; shitposting. User loses posting privileges for 1 day."
from party plane jones while he's idling in nazi discords dutifully uploading jew-rubbing-hands-0001.jpg

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth
Keep waging the protracted posters war against the D&D kulaks.

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Raskolnikov38 posted:

glad to see a note of optimism in here

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here
a post that was discussed and wasn't probated by the worms that run dnd

Megillah Gorilla posted:

EDIT: Beaten like a Uyghur in a Chinese re-education camp.

and a follow up by the op

Megillah Gorilla posted:

So you're still salty you ate multiple week long probes for genocide denialism and this is the best you can come up with?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Getting called "racist against Uighurs" is definitely the funniest part of that entire thread.

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

crepeface posted:

is AP a banned source for genocide denial? :roflolmao:

the media analysis thread "guru" will probably designate it as such in this case only

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Getting called "racist against Uighurs" is definitely the funniest part of that entire thread.

a thread of trained seals clapping along with whatever the state department decides to dangle in front of their face today

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Stringent posted:

you can't get mad at australians for being racist and stupid, it's our national pasttime

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

crepeface posted:

you can't get mad at australians for being racist and stupid, it's our national pasttime

i don't like baseball either so i reckon i can

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

my bony fealty posted:

a thread of trained seals clapping along with whatever the state department decides to dangle in front of their face today

Its amazing, its not just here. I'm in discord groups where you have incel right wingers clapping along with liberals about china. Its like the one thing the state department gets right, just otherize someone from outside our country and just suddenly the team dynamics change, someone else is the other team.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
Gulen runs like 30% of all charter schools in the US and Trump's education secretary (the Amway lady, whatever her name was) basically gave them fifty billion dollars or something.

BrainDance
May 8, 2007

Disco all night long!

i say swears online posted:

wait is it the same book or randomized? if the latter that's fine

Randomized, it's a huge stack of very thick books, you go bit by bit through them, and you move up through different levels with the questions getting harder when you've gotten good enough at one level.

Or at least that's how it was in the 90s, I imagine it involves computers now but back then it was just the books and an egg timer.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Stringent posted:

i reported that post but i guess that kind of outright, blatant racism isn’t probe worthy and is in fact proof that you take claims of genocide extremely seriously

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/rapplerdotcom/status/1451179548305887242?t=5UEidnXPtwC0zcYeSv4iVA&s=19

Centrist Committee
Aug 6, 2019
I saw the longest paragraphs of my generation lost to D&D

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
https://twitter.com/avsec_pro/status/1450521390633816065?s=20

Note that PLA that show off this J-6 converted unmanned plane is the Eastern theater command, not the Southern Command against India.

China has a thousands of J6 and J7 from the 50s. If they convert half of them into unmanned suicide planes, that already outnumber the Taiwanese missile count.

Lady Militant
Apr 8, 2020

The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.
we need to bring back planes where the entire plane is the engine

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me

Cpt_Obvious posted:

sounds like the real racism is not listening to the lived experiences of actual uyghurs, sweaty

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

stephenthinkpad posted:

https://twitter.com/avsec_pro/status/1450521390633816065?s=20

Note that PLA that show off this J-6 converted unmanned plane is the Eastern theater command, not the Southern Command against India.

China has a thousands of J6 and J7 from the 50s. If they convert half of them into unmanned suicide planes, that already outnumber the Taiwanese missile count.

arent these just target drones for pilot training

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

hot witch divorcee posted:

sounds like the real racism is not listening to the lived experiences of actual uyghurs, sweaty

we tried that but unfortunately they were all too brainwashed or scared (saw a Han man nearby, probably listening threateningly). only the ETIM are brave enough to speak the truth.

hot witch divorcee
Jan 4, 2021

is that a tower in your pants or are you just happy to see me

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

we tried that but unfortunately they were all too brainwashed or scared (saw a Han man nearby, probably listening threateningly). only the ETIM are brave enough to speak the truth.

we all know that xi jinping personally follows around every uighur and makes threatening gestures to them if they do not glorify the cpc and prc with every word and action

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020

Raskolnikov38 posted:

China has separated target drones.

https://twitter.com/rupprechtdeino/status/1309030381228883976

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

dude looks like aaron hernandez

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

He's gonna get blackballed, china has put pressure on them before to get their players to shut the gently caress up. Idk what he's thinking with this unless he's about to retire

E: lmao holy poo poo his wiki page is wild.

quote:

In Turkey, Kanter's father was charged as a member of a terrorist group. He was arrested, then was released after being detained for five days.[89] Kanter believes his father has been targeted by the Turkish government and could face many years in prison.[90] Kanter is unable to contact his friends and family back in Turkey because he fears the conversations will be tapped and they will be harmed.[36] Six days after the cancellation of his passport, the Turkish government issued an arrest warrant for Kanter, accusing him of being a member of a "terror group".[88] Turkey said that charged citizens who fail to come to Turkey during September 2017 face revocation of citizenship; in September 2017, Kanter described himself as stateless.[91] According to Sports Illustrated, "Although Kanter might dismiss the Turkish arrest warrant as toothless, he faces the more impactful problem of being a man without a country."[92] It was reported on December 20, 2017, that Turkish prosecutors were seeking more than four years in prison for Kanter, who would be tried in absentia.[93][94]

News is saying that Celtics games have been pulled from air in China lol

Grapplejack has issued a correction as of 17:58 on Oct 21, 2021

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

so do we but we still make f-4s and f-16s into drones for a more "realistic" target

https://www.military.com/equipment/qf-4-aerial-target
https://www.boeing.com/defense/support/qf-16/index.page

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Grapplejack posted:

He's gonna get blackballed, china has put pressure on them before to get their players to shut the gently caress up. Idk what he's thinking with this unless he's about to retire

Kanter is a Gulenist who couldn’t travel to Toronto for NBA games at one point because he had an international arrest warrant from Turkey (though I think Canada eventually agreed to ignore the warrant and guarantee his freedom). pretty sure he is not worried about saying free Tibet lol. draw your own conclusions.

He’s not going to get blackballed from the nba if that’s what you mean, that would be unprecedented. although, he is pretty slow now and towards the end of his career, can’t really keep up with a lot of other centers in the league.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

what don't you understand about china being dangerous?

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://mobile.twitter.com/WEIWEIDAI4/status/1451109084011270146
https://mobile.twitter.com/WEIWEIDAI4/status/1451109512409010178
https://mobile.twitter.com/WEIWEIDAI4/status/1451110308508958720

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

https://twitter.com/OSINT_Insider/status/1450774137409003522

stephenthinkpad
Jan 2, 2020
The Kerch strait is 10km across or something? All I know is Russia built a small bridge over it already.

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

That's unfair. They can also rape local women and beat up on random civilians.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

inshallah, for all superhero movies are abominations that no nation should tolerate.