Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
his legal middle name is changed in the nickname to I'm Always Wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Ben “Ben I’m Always Wrong Miller” Miller

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

karmicknight posted:

his legal middle name is changed in the nickname to I'm Always Wrong.

any relation?

;)

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

no see, it becomes my family name. meaning there is no relation.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

History Comes Inside! posted:

Ben “Ben I’m Always Wrong Miller” Miller

https://twitter.com/TrevorDame/status/1450544858221854722?s=20

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Punch McLightning posted:

The woman takes a chair shot after a 22 minute match. Raw pauses. Seven seconds now. It’s April, 1995. I’m at the Hartford Civic Center. It’s April, 2012. I’m in Sun Life Stadium, in Miami Gardens, Florida. Eighteen seconds, three. I’m tired of looking at Raw now. I move my fingers. The television turns off. I am going to look at old stars. The Attitude Era is so far away. And their light takes so long to reach the ratings. All I ever book of stars are their old footage on Peacock.

nice

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Oh boy

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

get his rear end dave

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Punch McLightning posted:

The woman takes a chair shot after a 22 minute match. Raw pauses. Seven seconds now. It’s April, 1995. I’m at the Hartford Civic Center. It’s April, 2012. I’m in Sun Life Stadium, in Miami Gardens, Florida. Eighteen seconds, three. I’m tired of looking at Raw now. I move my fingers. The television turns off. I am going to look at old stars. The Attitude Era is so far away. And their light takes so long to reach the ratings. All I ever book of stars are their old footage on Peacock.

Beautiful :golfclap:

davidbix
Jun 14, 2016

Wow, Bix. First K.Rool, then Steve and now SEPHIROTH? Your dream game is real!
I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED.
https://twitter.com/JCLayfield/status/1450591635100819458
(Besides that Brisco asked me and I was happy to return the favor after he gave me such a good, candid interview.)

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Get him on BTS to recap the Stooges tracking down Austin in Texas.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

davidbix posted:

I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED.
https://twitter.com/JCLayfield/status/1450591635100819458
(Besides that Brisco asked me and I was happy to return the favor after he gave me such a good, candid interview.)

Wow, nice work bix

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

"WWE need to figure out what the future is. Not the present, the future. And the future isn't the past" ~ Dave Meltzer

The future is Vince riding the clock out on his life and then it's not his problem anymore, just like real life.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
Ben Miller is consistently the dumbest man on Wrestling Twitter and think of the ground that covers

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Vince gonna NXT 2.0 the whole product in attempt to appeal to the young demo. It'll be great!

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Dimebags Brain posted:

The future is Vince riding the clock out on his life and then it's not his problem anymore, just like real life.

My bet is someone with more money than sense will buy the company and because they're not driven by spite they'll hire people who actually put on a watchable product a la Kip Frey until the money men get involved and we find ourselves in WCW 2.0 where nobody in charge actually understands how wrestling works.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Stockholders trying to force Vince out but not having the power is the last legit interesting story WWE has!

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Stockholders trying to force Vince out but not having the power is the last legit interesting story WWE has!

Is there a critical mass of the family special shares that Vince/Steph/Paul would have to sell before the regular shares have enough weight to outvoted them?

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Gaz-L posted:

Is there a critical mass of the family special shares that Vince/Steph/Paul would have to sell before the regular shares have enough weight to outvoted them?
He has Class B shares so even if he keeps selling off stock his Class B entitled him to something ridiculous like over 75% of the voting power

Because of the way Class B shares work the only people that can inherit them are his biological children after death

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Paul is dead.

His shares go to The Undertaker

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

Granny’s wrestling report starts with a bang this week. “Can’t be Joe, not fat enough”

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

The Underturker

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have

Malcolm Excellent posted:

Paul is dead.

His shares go to The Undertaker
Paul doesn't have any Class B shares so he has like 0% voting power. Last time I checked Shane actually owns more Class B than Stephanie does so theoretically he has more voting power but it's still a marginal like 3%

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Insertnamehere31 posted:

Granny’s wrestling report starts with a bang this week. “Can’t be Joe, not fat enough”

Also enjoyed Granny declaring Charlotte should play her in a movie :allears:

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
I need to give an extremely delayed shout out to The FREAKIN' Rudos for buying the CMLL book for me pre-pandemic. I put it away since my old place had no where to really display this. I have been unpacking in my new condo and realized I finally do as the entire end of the main hallway is a giant built in book case.

https://twitter.com/mongo_ebooks/status/1450998159421935618

Talk about a long term storyline payoff.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MassRafTer posted:

the entire end of the main hallway is a giant built in book case.

Oh gently caress that sounds so loving sweet :hellyeah:

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I don’t know exactly when it happened and I only listen to the YouTube clips but I feel like Semp has been heaps better about actually having opinions and things of substance to say for the past several weeks. Dunno

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
Fantastic ending to B&V, discussing whether they're going to review Crown Jewel

Craig immediate "no no no no no" to watching Crown Jewel.

Bryan "I've got to watch this loving show"
Craig "sorry"
Smash cut to ending the episode, perfect

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I need to give an extremely delayed shout out to The FREAKIN' Rudos for buying the CMLL book for me pre-pandemic. I put it away since my old place had no where to really display this. I have been unpacking in my new condo and realized I finally do as the entire end of the main hallway is a giant built in book case.

Is this book no longer available??

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Craig has been kinda funny and/or interesting on a couple of recent shows, idk what’s up with him

DangerDummy!
Jul 7, 2009

jesus WEP posted:

Craig has been kinda funny and/or interesting on a couple of recent shows, idk what’s up with him

He's been surlier, for sure. He's been kinda entertaining.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
craigs good to have on these shows, been sayin this

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Well that's a Pearl Jam poster, Bryan.

That also is a Pearl Jam poster.

That is a Pearl Jam poster too.

e: also lol at this Undertaker book that chronicles probably the lousiest period of his career pre-recently

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

MassRafTer posted:

Hell yes amigo glad you have a perfect display for THE BOOK

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Pinche Rudo posted:

Hell yes amigo glad you have a perfect display for THE BOOK

Should've paid double to get the Spanish version too because it's a double wide case.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

https://twitter.com/Rosenbergradio/status/1451379831288049667

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Pathetic. He will bury you, Peter.

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
David David David

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

does dave know how to lie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Cameo
Jan 20, 2005

Pete Rosenberg is the Kirk Van Houten of wrestling and no one will ever convince me otherwise