Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

stop taking advantage of the fact that i'm drunk on friday nights!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

holy poo poo i almost forgot to open the friday thread because my week is all hosed up due to the holiday on monday!

can you believe it's FRIDAY?!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

It is loving Saturday bitych!!!!

F da mods!!!!!!!

(The f means "gently caress")

btw you're on notice right now

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

It Friday and I say let's get that goose!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

btw you're on notice right now

See ya tomorrow, pimpin :twisted:

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Come on Pilgrim has so much better bass, drum and bass sound, than Doolittle. Its insane.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Friday is my gently caress all at work day

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

I have been living a day behind all week and thought it was Thursday, so I got the sweet reward of an absolutely wonderful SURPRISE FRIDAY today

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

womb with a view posted:

I have been living a day behind all week and thought it was Thursday, so I got the sweet reward of an absolutely wonderful SURPRISE FRIDAY today

It's actually Monday

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I had a coffee date with a guy today, my housemates are doing better, I've got some vidja to play and some dates with cute girls lined up. It's been a great Friday.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

womb with a view posted:

surprise friday is amongst lifes greatest treasures

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
friday

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Today is dragging on. I want my freedom!

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

due to the holiday on monday!

can you believe it's FRIDAY?!

What up fellow canuckistanian!!
I had Monday off too! Now I also have next week off.
Time to go for some piss.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hello my friends (:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wesleywillis posted:

What up fellow canuckistanian!!
I had Monday off too! Now I also have next week off.
Time to go for some piss.

hell yeah buddy i hope you prayed to chris columbus or john a mcdonald or something for thanksgiving

i am currently drinking rochefort 8

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
Ate 60mg edibles and gonna play Red Dead Redemption 2. Classic Friday.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

hell yeah buddy i hope you prayed to chris columbus or john a mcdonald or something for thanksgiving

i am currently drinking rochefort 8

Naw, I made chicken, and then went and drank cheap rum cause I'm a horrible person.

Same thing as tonight except I didn't cook the chicken, I got take out.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

gosh dang, it is freakin Saturday again!

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

If no one else wants to post in the Friday thread on Saturday I'll just keep on keepin on

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

gosh dang, it is freakin Saturday again!

you son of a bitch... have you no shame? no decorum? this is shameful behavior unbefitting of the friday thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

getting a jump on friday posting this week, too hype to wait for the morning

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

okay i passed out shortly after i reopened the thread last night but it is firmly into friday territory now :hellyeah:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Hell yeah it’s Friday

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Friday is here.

Good.

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

It's Friday and I got a lot of poo poo done this week so I can feel good about the smooth sail into Saturday :c00l:

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

I had a rough fuckin' week and I'm ready to collapse. Gonna skip out on work early today. gently caress da man!

jimmy mnemonic
Jan 9, 2007

Fun Shoe

Dazerbeams posted:

I had a rough fuckin' week and I'm ready to collapse. Gonna skip out on work early today. gently caress da man!

I hear you friend. It's been a brutal week for me too. Too many meetings, deadlines and last minute emergencies. I'm going to really try to not strain myself today and also leave early.

Dazerbeams
Jul 8, 2009

Hell yeah, buddy. We earned it.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
Our CEO came into the office three times this week and said that he was going to try to come in more often because he missed people.

:geno:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
If he misses everyone so much he should pay you more

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

If he misses everyone so much he should pay you more

We actually got stipends for remote work, to help us build our home offices. As someone with a one-bedroom apartment who worked in my living room for 13 months, I was overjoyed to go back to working in an office.

Hopefully he'll go back to realizing that working from home is awesome for someone like him. I mean, he's a CEO -- I wouldn't be surprised if he had a whole home office room/study/den/whatever.

edit: he just ordered us lunch so that's cool, but now I'm paranoid that he read my posts :ohdear:

YeahTubaMike fucked around with this message at 17:11 on Oct 22, 2021

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

YeahTubaMike posted:

We actually got stipends for remote work, to help us build our home offices. As someone with a one-bedroom apartment who worked in my living room for 13 months, I was overjoyed to go back to working in an office.

Hopefully he'll go back to realizing that working from home is awesome for someone like him. I mean, he's a CEO -- I wouldn't be surprised if he had a whole home office room/study/den/whatever.

edit: he just ordered us lunch so that's cool, but now I'm paranoid that he read my posts :ohdear:

It's ok, I didn't read your posts... until now.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Might have to post in here tomorrow, too.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

gotta post in the friday thread on friday

how's everyone's friday?

Enfys
Feb 17, 2013

The ocean is calling and I must go

YeahTubaMike posted:

post that you're thinking of starting a union and see if he panics

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Chief McHeath posted:

Might have to post in here tomorrow, too.

pre-emptively reported you for posting outside the threads scheduled hours

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

I'm off today so gonna go for some piss at the pub again tonight. Gotta kill my body somehow.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
It's friday and I am praying my afternoon meetings get cancelled

the videogames won't play themselves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

epic 2012 username
Mar 26, 2021

by Hand Knit
S
I