Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
I wonder if there was some sort of fragmentation of whatever was discharged from the barrel. That would explain killing one and injuring another, although I suppose it's also possible it went perfectly straight and the director was standing directly behind the the director of videography

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

Boner M posted:

LOL if you have some 30 Rock box set that cost heaps

Yeah sure, its OK for you to like Hitlers paintings

But that says things

what does it say if you like 30 rock

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgtkvcKmABM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6g7ViAR7_RA

LanceHunter
Nov 12, 2016

Beautiful People Club

Speleothing posted:

Consider that there probably was a perfectly framed high quality video of Alex Baldwin's face as he fires the gun and realizes that it was loaded with a live round and that he shot two coworkers.

I hope that got deleted right away.

Given who got hit, it's entirely within the realm of possibility that the camera they were using for the shot got destroyed as well.

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

Caesar Saladin posted:

what does it say if you like 30 rock

You get zits in hell i dunno

RIP Brandon Lee

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Has anyone said they’ve been blown away by the news yet? Because I am.

slow_twitch
Sep 21, 2005

first rules for firearms: 1) never assume a firearm is unloaded 2)never point a firearm at anything you don't want to destroy

this is why Alec

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Look I’m no film expert here but the camera has no depth perception. Can’t they point it not at other people and it would still look that way?

I’m sure you could find an expert in film angles who would be able to do that in an interesting…..oh drat you shot her?

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

slow_twitch posted:

first rules for firearms: 1) never assume a firearm is unloaded 2)never point a firearm at anything you don't want to destroy

this is why Alec

rule number 3: pee pee poo poo in my bumhole

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
firearm number 3) if it looks cool, that's the most important thing

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
I say fight fire with fire. Lets steal Alec Baldwin

Subtext

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQyjSoA7r6k

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

theres now a non-zero chance that guns and gunplay will be banned on all film sets

prepare for the mouth frothing

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

GolfHole posted:

theres now a non-zero chance that guns and gunplay will be banned on all film sets

CGI and no one gives a poo poo who watches modern "cinema"

HD DAD
Jan 13, 2010

Generic white guy.

Toilet Rascal

GolfHole posted:

Good. Have people scream at each other until one of them vanishes from existence. The future of fight scenes.

MLSM
Apr 3, 2021

by Azathoth
Holy poo poo

Any chance of Alec Baldwin staying sober is gone now

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
oh man I hope he gets the electric chair

they'll probably just send him to the big house. that's right, ALCATRAZ!

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I guess from now on it’ll all be fully unusable fake guns and CGI muzzle flashes.

Ah yes, this is yet another in a long list of terrible events from which lessons will absolutely be learnt and applied to make sure this never happens again!

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

We must find a way to weaponize Alec Baldwin, to protect America

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Its been a while

How many has he killed while extant

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Play posted:

I wonder if there was some sort of fragmentation of whatever was discharged from the barrel. That would explain killing one and injuring another, although I suppose it's also possible it went perfectly straight and the director was standing directly behind the the director of videography

It could just be that one person was shot but this knocked equipment onto another person causing a serious injury

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit
Some sex worker: I dunno, he pays well tho
Her friend: Ok well..uh.. call me....
Alec Baldwin: FLLLEEESHHHHH

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Play posted:

Maybe he shot twice!

Boner M
Sep 21, 2021

by Hand Knit

John Wick of Dogs posted:

It could just be that one person was shot but this knocked equipment onto another person causing a serious injury

Bullets fragment on purpose

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

John Wick of Dogs posted:

did anyone even read the thread title? it says it all really

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
Maybe the barrel exploded outwards due to some sort of obstruction? Is that possible?

Valentin
Sep 16, 2012

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

did anyone even read the thread title? it says it all really

it's like y'all don't even believe unsourced screenshots smh

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Play posted:

Maybe the barrel exploded outwards due to some sort of obstruction? Is that possible?

That was my first thought, but I'm not a gun dude. Just heard of guns exploding if they're not well maintained.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Alec could kill again at any moment!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Saalkin posted:

Alec could kill again at any moment!

he has the taste for blood now, he's probably seeking out his next victim as we speak

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

More like Alex Baldlose

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LanceHunter posted:

Given who got hit, it's entirely within the realm of possibility that the camera they were using for the shot got destroyed as well.

The perfect crime

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Unconfirmed but:

https://twitter.com/dtbbythesea/status/1451370324054917124?s=20

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I'm hearing that aliens are real and Eddie Izzard is one of them send tweet

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Always treat a Baldwin as if they are loaded

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

someones gonna get in a lot of trouble here

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Speleothing posted:

I hope that got deleted right away.

Wouldn't that be tampering with evidence?

Let's just hope the SSD was immediately passed to law enforcement and didn't first go into the ingest hopper for the production team.

Total Party Kill
Aug 25, 2005

I heard it's a really popular movie too. People are dying to work on it.

ChunTheUnavoidable
Sep 27, 2021

I’m hearing that a nasty little gnome came out of its hidey-hole and put real bullets into the gun when Alec was on his break— apparently a non-union propmaster disturbed its treasure hoard. Related to malevolent cave-dwelling “little people” of American Indian folklore? We don’t know yet

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ChunTheUnavoidable posted:

I’m hearing that a nasty little gnome came out of its hidey-hole and put real bullets into the gun when Alec was on his break— apparently a non-union propmaster disturbed its treasure hoard. Related to malevolent cave-dwelling “little people” of American Indian folklore? We don’t know yet

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Alec Baldwin has started drinking heavily as a cope and now they're calling him Alec Guinness