Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mind_Taker posted:

that's a better response to powell's death than any prominent democrat has had

thats what happens when you're not "constrained" by "norms" if you're a craven sheep who just wants fancy state dinners and tax payer helicopter rides rather than governing and saying otherwise costs you the meal ticket

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

She's back ladies and gentlemen

https://twitter.com/susanorlean/status/1450927241664163842?t=1YpvWDhiz_m44VznILZFpQ&s=19

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

I was reading this article on ABC and a live feed of Biden started playing.

The first thing out of his mouth was talking about how he was notified that his wife and kid were killed.

How much mileage has he gotten out of that? Has the man no shame?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-admin-backs-tracking-bank-accounts-600-annual/story?id=80665505

Now he's talking about all his good friends in the Congress.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

PeterCat posted:

I was reading this article on ABC and a live feed of Biden started playing.

The first thing out of his mouth was talking about how he was notified that his wife and kid were killed.

How much mileage has he gotten out of that? Has the man no shame?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/biden-admin-backs-tracking-bank-accounts-600-annual/story?id=80665505

Now he's talking about all his good friends in the Congress.

only $600 I care about is the $600 missing from my bank account

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/TheOnion/status/1450926063765401603?s=20

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/jacobkschneider/status/1451348580854374406

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/CrIHu1Q.mp4

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

HYPE GET

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
robiden got it going on

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

HONK HONK c’mon move it I gotta truck full of near-term inflation to deliver here! HONK HONK

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

L-L-Lis-L-Listen here F-F-F-Fat

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

seriously though what the hell is going on there

I'm no expert on motor dysfunction,dementia, or stroke, but that doesn't really map onto my expectations of the behavior of an old man's brain rotting, it's weird on a completely different axis

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Mr. Lobe posted:

I'm no expert on motor dysfunction,dementia, or stroke, but that doesn't really map onto my expectations of the behavior of an old man's brain rotting, it's weird on a completely different axis

that's the classic "I've been toilet trained but I am making GBS threads here anyway" upper body pose

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Mr. Lobe posted:

:ssh:
hes a replicant

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
thats the Joe "stuck on lever that says higher gas prices" position

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

last time I did that pose I was grinding my teeth on ecstasy. maybe the man just really likes his job?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

the ghost steering wheel is a low energy imitation of trump's bizarre mannerisms, bring back the homophobic president who jacked off two phantom dicks on stage to the country's most famous gay anthem for months

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

that's the classic Quaalude stance, Biden's feeling great.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

the ghost steering wheel is a low energy imitation of trump's bizarre mannerisms, bring back the homophobic president who jacked off two phantom dicks on stage to the country's most famous gay anthem for months

lol - i just remember that picture of him in the semi truck and you're right he does have almost the exact same look

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

he better not leave without giving me my $600

PKMN Trainer Red
Oct 22, 2007

Beep beep, Jack!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Does anyone even think Biden is good? Like even my parents have stopped saying that he'll be the best president ever like they were back in the first part of this year.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Beep beep, Jack!

lmao

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Shear Modulus posted:

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Beep beep, Jack!

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Beep beep, Jack!

can you put him into the truck that trump was driving? maybe a gif that swaps between the two?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

The Simpsons intro where it appears that Joe is driving until the camera pans out and he is actually using the toy steering wheel and Kamalah is in the driver's seat.

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
my wife: "we can't see the moments prior to the clip that would make it clearer why he's standing like that."

me: "do you think Anderson asked him to pretend he was flying wonder woman's jet? what could have the situation possibly have been?"

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

my wife: "we can't see the moments prior to the clip that would make it clearer why he's standing like that."

I don’t know what she does for a living but I bet she could make more as a fact checker

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

yep

https://twitter.com/andraydomise/status/1451664293058039814?s=20

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005
"even though i was never, to put it mildly, a fan"

what a goddamn catty queen, you love to see it

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

lol

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Iron Crowned posted:

Does anyone even think Biden is good? Like even my parents have stopped saying that he'll be the best president ever like they were back in the first part of this year.

yeah no one can even pretend with biden. at least with obama he was able to speak coherently about the problems he wasn't planning to fix and he is black so it felt like maybe something was being accomplished. but joe is just another old white guy loving everything up. they gave up even the appearances of being progressive

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Beep beep, Jack!

Oof, he sure can drive a tonka

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Two ice cream cones

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

joey two-cones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astoundingly Ugly Baby
Mar 22, 2006

"...crying bitch cave bitch boy."
- Anonymous Facebook user
I was driving home on the interstate from my new job on Monday and I saw a plane flying out in the distance with a giant "gently caress BIDEN" banner trailing behind it. It was amazing, even though I think the "gently caress Biden" poo poo is annoying. Not that I don't think Biden is a piece of poo poo, though.