Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
Hoy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Mormon Nailer posted:

raised in an onion cave
Sounds like a new superhero. Where Batman brings fear, Onionlady brings tears. And also meals that involve onion.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You gonna take some with you? In a week I'm gonna have jerky and I've already got canned apples.

pnac attack

by Fluffdaddy

Mormon Nailer posted:

You gonna take some with you? In a week I'm gonna have jerky and I've already got canned apples.

pretty sure i'm headed in the wrong direction, pm me if you wanna try and figure out some logistics but MO is off the table for at least a few months

fr thank you tho, don't got to be the recipient to appreciate what you're doing

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Heather Papps

hello friend

sb hermit posted:

but also, imagine a parking structure that just goes on forever but the ceilings are unreasonably high

i wonder if parsons is pissed about the concept of "liminal spaces" being broadly applied to places like empty malls and abandoned parking structures

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
i did all my lifts today and got a PR while deadlifting to anime songs from the 80s and 90s

then i went to the tea house for the first time in 3 or 4 months due to lockdown 2.0 hell in a cell

then i went and did more DANCING lessons and the instructor and I worked on tango choreography and some new moves in hustle

then I went to test drive a new car and then shrugged after a couple of hours and went home

i had some road side jerky and store bought madeleine cookies for lunch and pre-dinner, respectively

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Heather Papps posted:

i wonder if parsons is pissed about the concept of "liminal spaces" being broadly applied to places like empty malls and abandoned parking structures

You could ask him, he's posting again

cruft

I'm about to get on a little train that's probably diesel powered, and see some bison.

It feels very Wyomingy here in Wyoming.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
When I first did shrooms in college I basically just ran around my dorm floor trying to convince everyone that we needed to take a road trip to Wyoming to see all the green grass. Not sure why Wyoming, but there you go.

cruft

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
I told my two besties what happened to me this week so they found out my parents' address and sent me a care package of wine, chocolate and biscuits and I can't have any of it now but it's still incredibly sweet :3:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Heather Papps

hello friend

Mormon Nailer posted:

You could ask him, he's posting again

i should dig out my copy of liminal states and read it again first.

i know this isn't the focus but there is a cut out thing in the background with a person riding an ostrich? did you go to an ostrich riding ranch?

Rarity posted:

I told my two besties what happened to me this week so they found out my parents' address and sent me a care package of wine, chocolate and biscuits and I can't have any of it now but it's still incredibly sweet :3:

extremely kind pals

aldantefax posted:

i did all my lifts today and got a PR while deadlifting to anime songs from the 80s and 90s

i highly rec the mortal kombat song from the 90s movie to work out to. it rules.

xcheopis

Cats. Good for what ails ya.

Everywhere, everyone is red and green
I gotta lust for glory and a tape machine
I'm living out Frank Coppola's dreams
Outta my mind, I'm feelin' mean

Robot Made of Meat

City of Glompton posted:

good day byob it was rainy this morning and i have a fire in the woodstove, i love it

Fires in woodstoves are extremely good.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Robot Made of Meat

xcheopis posted:

Cats. Good for what ails ya.

Only if "what ails ya" involves a lack of pure evil!

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

xcheopis

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Only if "what ails ya" involves a lack of pure evil!

:argh:
My little fuzzballs were sweet and loving.

xcheopis

Text from my nephew that my brother managed to start an oil fire in his kitchen. Minor burns and he and my niece have to stay elsewhere until sometime next week. They've got a lot of cleaning up to do!

cruft

Heather Papps posted:

i know this isn't the focus but there is a cut out thing in the background with a person riding an ostrich? did you go to an ostrich riding ranch?

Naw, just an RV park and touristy working ranch.

I got to put food in a bison's mouth.

Escape From Noise

Going on my first hike in a while. Was just gonna be me and two other people but it sorta snowballed so that now it's gonna be six more people. I think it's going to be mostly expats which is a situation I mostly try to avoid. It's a pretty short hike though.

Manifisto

xcheopis posted:

Text from my nephew that my brother managed to start an oil fire in his kitchen. Minor burns and he and my niece have to stay elsewhere until sometime next week. They've got a lot of cleaning up to do!

jeez, I'm glad it wasn't more serious but that is still scary and inconvenient

ty nesamdoom!

xcheopis

Manifisto posted:

jeez, I'm glad it wasn't more serious but that is still scary and inconvenient

I'm glad, too, out of control fire is scary!
He said he panicked and then oily fire got on the floor and, yeah. But he's all right, my niece is all right, they didn't lose anything. *phew*

Heather Papps

hello friend

EIGHT MORE DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN
\

xcheopis posted:

I'm glad, too, out of control fire is scary!
He said he panicked and then oily fire got on the floor and, yeah. But he's all right, my niece is all right, they didn't lose anything. *phew*

very glad it was a minor disaster. fire is maybe the coolest thing humanity has figured out but it's also very scary and dangerous

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
I really don't have anything to say, so here is a parody photo I made in '13 before phablets became a thing.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
hot cocoa on the couch

good evening byob, tonight i am playing mechwarrior and drinking some homemade elderberry wine

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

BoldFrankensteinMir

Heather Papps posted:

EIGHT MORE DAYS TILL HALLOWEEN
\

Awesome, I'm glad you noticed the BYOB candelabra because that is fantastic.

Sig by Heather Papps

ChubbyChecker

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

good evening byob, tonight i am playing mechwarrior and drinking some homemade elderberry wine

:cheers:

BoldFrankensteinMir

I heard a terrible dad joke the other day, get your prison-jumpsuit smilies ready.

Why can't you hear a psychiatrist in the bathroom? Because their P is silent!

Sig by Heather Papps

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I made and ate a s’more tonight for the first time in at least 5? possibly 10? years and gosh darned those are good and really even for adults the best way to end a dinner is to sit around a fire and have an excuse to linger and drink and socialize for a few more hours

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I just feel like s’mores are extremely byob and also you could imagine that the Bart in my sig is holding an enormous marshmallow in the fire instead of a banjo if you wanted

Kaiser Schnitzel fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Oct 24, 2021

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Where can I go to request another invite to the BYOB discord? It did not survive my last channel purge and I regret the decision, Phiz Kalifa makes y'alls jackbox night sound pretty fun.

Sig by Heather Papps

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Where can I go to request another invite to the BYOB discord? It did not survive my last channel purge and I regret the decision, Phiz Kalifa makes y'alls jackbox night sound pretty fun.

I will pm you!

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

Manifisto posted:

I will pm you!

You da mani, Mani!

Sig by Heather Papps

Gramps

FISTO MODO

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
Basically he just kept posting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMTDAHK-tkE

biosterous

wedding was super fun and it felt so good to see friends i haven't seen in Far Too Long and eat food and drink booze and watch other people dance (spouse and i are both more the "sit and bounce and groove in your seat" type)

highly recommend people go to a good fun thing when possible, it is good

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

i am lil drunk, spouse is very drunk and playing with Kira and it is great

gallery of sigs

he/him

Goons Are Gifts

gumo friends

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It's storming

Mummy Napkin
hello good morning i am posting in the Lurkers Must Pacific Standard Time thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

biosterous

to lurk is human
to post, divine

gallery of sigs

he/him