Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

looking forward to rage quitting dq2 and just starting 3 10 hours into it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
counter-strike

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

trying to jack off posted:

I powered through it and regretted it lol. first time beating it since I was younger

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

tbh thats the best move

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

D&D night. We totally hosed up a stealth mission and are running from hordes of shark people. we're so hosed

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
loving livid that my internet died on 2 different clutch situations. so mad i got a headache somehow

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Fungah! posted:

tbh thats the best move

that my years of gaming experience paying off

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

loving livid that my internet died on 2 different clutch situations. so mad i got a headache somehow

lol, my cs buddy is currently on the bench because the last one we played together he bitched and moaned for 30 solid rounds and told me to just stop getting team flashed if thats whats killing me

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
why did they put continues in warioware

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

D&D night. We totally hosed up a stealth mission and are running from hordes of shark people. we're so hosed

Hah, nice! I had a D&D night just before the weekend too - no stealth mission like you though, unfortunately. My fishman druid transformed into a direwolf and ate (most of) a goblin that stabbed a party member though, so no stale rations for me that day! :D

Anyway, my weekend mostly involved taking the dogs out on walks to different places, as well as playing Battle Brothers. I haven't played since they added the desert to the south, so it was nice adventuring around there with a new beast slayer company, competing in the arena now and again. I'm liking the camp followers/retinue feature addition too.
Kinda cool how they all have different requirements that fit with the theme of the character - so in order to get a drill sergeant you need to retire one of your mercs after they receive at least one permanent injury, which is reflected in the description of the drill sergeant, etc.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dusk

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Got some Lost Judgement in after taking a small break. Having a hard time bringing myself to care about the big side quest setting and subjects, it’s weird to me that Yagami’s doing all that poo poo.

Thinking of picking up Far Cry 6 after this to run around and blow stuff up and see what Giancarlo Esposito does with his character

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete
Staying up too late playing Breathe if the Wild :slick:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Total party kill in D&D tonight

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Won a bunch of money gambling on NFL games today, gonna celebrate by staying up late working on my farm.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

Won a bunch of money gambling on NFL games today, gonna celebrate by staying up late working on my farm.

grats

bare bottom pancakes
Sep 3, 2015

Production: Complete

GorfZaplen posted:

What happenes

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Far out! Yeah, what happened there? The shark cops finally caught up to you?

Just had my second astra jab...might Battle Bros some more, later

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

mycophobia posted:

ive played about 30 minutes of metroid and 30 minutes of warioware and 2 hours of picross so far today

win.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i have monday off so the weekends not over for me.

sunday i hung out with friends and played a bunch of gg strive. including briefly entering an online tournament and quickly getting eliminated.

we tried out the nick fighter too, first time i've played it. pretty silly fun, similar to slap city. i played on a fight stick since it doesn't need analog and kept getting my buttons mixed up so i died a lot hitting the wrong button for special. air dashing is a lot of fun though.

monday i should play metroid. im like three robots in.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Might play some cazzy Yablo in bed but my shoulder and neck and jaw have been killing me so who knows.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bank holiday Monday morning coffee and Samus Returns

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Major Isoor posted:

Far out! Yeah, what happened there? The shark cops finally caught up to you?

Just had my second astra jab...might Battle Bros some more, later

Monday but gonna follow up for these folks. Yeah the shark police got us. I kept telling the party we need to go invisible and they insisted that the sharks would stop coming any second now. We went invisible too late and they killed us one by one.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Visited my brother and law and his wife over the weekend and they showed off their sick animal crossing island. I had to spend all morning terraforming the poo poo out of my island to restore my honour.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
going to do some epic gaming tomorrow. which is later today

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Welp, I've got a big Blood Bowl 2 league match tonight - against one of my best friends, to boot. His orcs versus my fragile amazons. I've managed to win all of our (infrequent) practice games over the years, so I feel he's due to roll some sixes at my expense, this time around. And typically, it'll be for the only game that actually counts for anything! :v:
Hopefully my luck holds out, though...since if it does, I'll be in a real good position for the remainder of the league. Especially for the next hurdle/matchup, which is my other great friend in the league! Since if I can come out of this in good shape, I should have a good chance next game, then after that I'm up against a couple of weakened/softened-up teams at the end.

Aside from that though, I'll probably try and smash out most of the rest of Just Cause 3, seeing as I've been trying to clear my backlog a little. Maybe some Battle Brothers too, for good measure.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Getting things organized for the 1st of Spring, year 2. Mario Party with the boys later tonight.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Finishing re8 and probably going to straight into NG+ because the catharthis will be incredible, I played Hardcore my first time and I have some unfinished feelings about the opening ambush.

Also Metroid and maybe Deathloop since it's already 45% off and looks good for that price

Lunchmeat Larry fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Oct 29, 2021

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

got to lv. 80 on WHM in Final Fantasy XIV, just sort of milling around, trying to get rare drops, like the FF6 Magitek armor mount that's modeled on the battle sprite with the big claws

the PVP is fun too, just a mess to target in if you're trying to pick someone very quickly that's not in your party

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
played a bunch of mario party online with friends, it's shockingly good. felt basically perfect and i think its maybe the only game ive seen that supports the switch's system level game invite feature. gonna play that and bloodstained all weekend probably

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Bloons TD 6 and The Good Life while I try not to think about SMT5.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Cookie moved out, so going to find a new Animal Crossing neighbor later

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut
Final Fantasy VIII and Baba is You.

Professor Latency
Mar 30, 2011

Gonna finish FF4, somnium files and mayyybe xenoblade. Big weekend.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

feelin kind of adrift after beating nocturne. maybe some ocarina, but probably not much gaming this weekend

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chugging along in wild arms 3, about to scale the Yggdrasil Tree (I wonder how many JRPGs have the Yggdrasil tree). Some MonHun Rise at some point this weekend to get the new ghost and goblins armor . Wish it was November 12th

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
going to try the last of us 2 this weekend. im craving a game with really fancy and expensive graphics

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

scary ghost dog posted:

going to try the last of us 2 this weekend. im craving a game with really fancy and expensive graphics

*glances nervously at username*. have uh. fun!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Grinding through FF1 pixel remaster while watching tim rogers cyperpunk. Later, Dragon quest 11. I was expecting there to be more than I expected in Act 3, but it turns out there was even more than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Think I'll play DQ11 this weekend but I'm also gonna get into BLU stuff in FFXIV