Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: Nenonen)
What should the presidential powers be in 2020?
This poll is closed.
UNLIMITED!!!! URKKI 2.0!!!!!! 3 23.08%
Sauli should be allowed to telecast to our homes whenever he pleases, but that should be the limit. 2 15.38%
He should be limited to writing mildly worded letters to HBL and other provincial newspapers. 2 15.38%
None. More power to Sanna & Katri & Maria & Li & Anna-Maja & Jenni! 2 15.38%
Unlimited, but every decision must be subject to a plebiscite. 0 0%
None, but the president's life must be video streamed 24 /7 for the duration of their term, with no censorship. 4 30.77%
Total: 13 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary
Towns i didn't grace with swedishness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse

Hiekkakauppias posted:

I just moved back to åbo hook me up with the great families of åbo

They owned all the houses in 1812 and that hasn't really changed, what with people not having reasons to move to Turku anymore.

So now it's more like one big family and you're already paying rent.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

endlessmonotony posted:

We all know. After all, have you ever heard anyone moving to Turku without having family there?

The great families of Åbo haven't lost much power since 1812.

well, I did, but I'm from Kerava originally so

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
The great families of Aboa own houses even beyond Turku!

https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-12073494

(well, for a while at least in this case)

Golden Gate Bride
Oct 23, 2008
knife to meet you
Turku ei

endlessmonotony
Nov 4, 2009

by Fritz the Horse
Varsinais-Suomi... ei.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Samaan syssyyn laittaisin Etelä-Pohjanmaan. Ei saatana mitä pellejä, kamala toksinen uhoaminen ja sitten pelätään jotain pientä piikkiä.

Patrocclesiastes
Apr 30, 2009

Lahti onkin paras paikka Suomessa

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Kakola's Mack is too drat steep. Also full of cerm perses now.

Warden
Jan 16, 2020

Nenonen posted:

Samaan syssyyn laittaisin Etelä-Pohjanmaan. Ei saatana mitä pellejä, kamala toksinen uhoaminen ja sitten pelätään jotain pientä piikkiä.

Sielläpäin muuten levisi rokotevastainen liike ensimmäisen kerran jo tuossa vähän päälle vuosisata sitten. Se aikalailla loppui siihen sillä kertaa kun isorokko teki comebackin ja tappoi jotain 10 000 ihmistä Suomessa.

Catpain Slack
Apr 1, 2014

BAAAAAAH

HerraS posted:

äijä joka ajaa punasella mustankilla

Jaguarilla

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
turpa kiinni jaguaari äiät

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mulla on vaan Helkama. En siis ole mikään Jerry.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
I don't see why Hesburger survives, their berders are consistently worse than McDonald's.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Herman Merman posted:

I don't see why Hesburger survives, their berders are consistently worse than McDonald's.

Impossible to tell, you would have to eat at both places to be able to compare them!

Fish of hemp
Apr 1, 2011

A friendly little mouse!
Doesn't Jerry Valuri live in Turku?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

You piece of poo poo. You don't want two majogneses in your sämpyl, do you? You gently caress. You imbecile. You Petteri Orpo.

SpiritOfLenin
Apr 29, 2013

be happy :3

based on my own experiences i suspect hesburger somehow stays afloat thanks to their coupons. pre-corona when looking for some place to get something to eat with friends, usually somebody mentioned they had hesburger coupons for cheaper burgers, and they were pretty cheap indeed. when you just want to eat a bit before going to movies / in the middle of vappu-menot / etc hesburger just seems like a generic relatively cheap option if you have coupons

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mitä helvataa en edes saanut tutkimusta tuotuani esille faktumin että eräs tyyppi on antisemitistinen terroristi O_o

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
Last time I ate burgers was in Helsinki keskusta at some AM at MC Donald, and the experience was fine. Hese was not considered. This was before covid.

Hiekkakauppias
Mar 26, 2008

OJ's humble beginnings in acting helped prepare him for the media spotlight in Calgary
Outside of bigger cities hese is the only place for junk food starved teenagers

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

SpiritOfLenin posted:

hesburger just seems like a generic relatively cheap option if you have coupons

otoh the staff is pooping in their pants because they have no toilet breaks

otooh the same is true for all fast food chains so in conclusion hamburgers are a land of contrast

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦

Nenonen posted:

otoh the staff is pooping in their pants because they have no toilet breaks

otooh the same is true for all fast food chains so in conclusion hamburgers are a land of contrast

That's not what I read during the Hese debacle. Mäkkäri has better working conditions, partly because Corporate International McDonalds wants to promote themselves as a good employer. Dunno if it's good, but it's better than Hese, based on reading poo poo I never worked at either.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo
Been to a number of burger places around pks due to work and mäkkärit generally seem to have more people working in them than heses, at least around lunch time. Would make it a lot easier to sort out breaks and such.

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

bloom posted:

Been to a number of burger places around pks due to work and mäkkärit generally seem to have more people working in them than heses, at least around lunch time. Would make it a lot easier to sort out breaks and such.

Yeah, nowhere you see this better then in Kamppi or Steissi. Mäkki - 10~ ppl during rush times. Hese: max 3 at any time.

Letmebefrank
Oct 9, 2012

Entitled
https://twitter.com/Dimmu141/status/1454767631148494848

Fixit activists or a comedy sketch?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

En tiennytkään että Touko Pouko on jediritari-pedipitari.

Apes-A-Poppin
Dec 3, 2015

Are these from the new Kummeli reunion episode?

barbecue at the folks
Jul 20, 2007

doverhog posted:

That's not what I read during the Hese debacle. Mäkkäri has better working conditions, partly because Corporate International McDonalds wants to promote themselves as a good employer. Dunno if it's good, but it's better than Hese, based on reading poo poo I never worked at either.

For Reasons I've been eating fast food way more often than is good for me lately and staff in my local Hesburger usually looks tired as all hell. Mickey D's and BK are usually way better staffed and the folks behind the counter don't feel like they are being literally forced to work so I try to avoid Hese these days. Their meals are total crap (even more than others) anyways.

Bushmeister
Nov 27, 2007
Son Of Northern Frostbitten Wintermoon

Letmebefrank posted:

Trick question, the disgraced ex-doctor in the picture actually did both in the same speech

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Letmebefrank posted:

Olis vielä sepalus auki

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Woltin ruokalähetit ovat työsuhteessa, katsoo aluehallintovirasto

So will this actually change anything?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

legally, its a pretty huge challenge against the "independent contractor" model of work, so no. this is the start of a long and bloody legal battle that will stretcfh ownward in time to the vanishing point of korkein hallinto-oikeus

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
unless wolt can come up with some miracle update to their program and model that would fulfil all legal requirements

Bensa
Aug 21, 2007

Loyal 'til the end.

lollontee posted:

unless wolt can come up with some miracle update to their program and model that would fulfil all legal requirements

Considering that Wolt is just a copy of food delivery companies which existed years before it did, its unlikely. For some reason their founder and systems are still considered cutting edge, even though its minor optimization of stuff that companies like DHL have been doing for decades. Its such a low barrier of entry business like ride-hailing in terms of tech, just throw money around to subsidize your way into a market share.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Tapelkaa, niin saatte tupakkaa.

Länsiväylä posted:

Kirkkonummen perussuomalaisista on lähtenyt omille teilleen yksi valtuutettu ja kaksi varavaltuutettua, jotka aikovat perustaa oman sitoutumattoman ryhmän valtuustoon.
---
Uuden yhdistyksen nimi on Kirnu ry. Perustajajäseniä on viisi ja he ovat eronneet puolueesta.
---
Uuden yhdistyksen perustamiseen ovat johtaneet hänen mukaansa sisäiset ristiriidat paikallisten perussuomalaisten sisällä.
---
Perussuomalaisten puheenjohtaja  Riikka Purra on myös Kirkkonummen valtuustossa.

Jasper Tin Neck
Nov 14, 2008

"Scientifically proven, rich and creamy."

Lol, PS infighting has reached Ukrainian parliamentary levels of debate and resulted in defections to QAno's "party." Hilarity incoming:

Hesari posted:

Sivujuonteena perussuomalaisten kiistoissa kulkee puolueesta erotetun kansanedustaja Ano Turtiaisen uuden puolueen yhdistystoiminta. Turtiaisen Valta kuuluu kansalle (VKK) merkittiin puolueeksi syyskuussa.

VKK:n paikallisyhdistyksiä on jo perustettu Helsinkiin, Espooseen, Lappeenrantaan, Keminmaalle ja Kuopioon. Puolue­toimiston mukaan paikallisyhdistyksiä ollaan juuri perustamassa yhdeksälle paikka­kunnalle, muiden muassa Vantaalle ja Nurmijärvelle.

Party secretary Arto Luukkanen posted:

”Mutta vielä kerran: ei tässä ole mitään ihmeellistä. Tämä on ihan normaalia.”
\

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Wolt has been in news lately for some reason. From what I've learned over the years, nations should be administered just like businesses. Looking at Wolt, they have borrowed a ton of money yet haven't made any kind of profit ever.

Hmmmmm? :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Speaking of captains of industry,

quote:

Arbeit Macht Frei Ltd. on nyt nimeltään Pirkanmaan PMT Tekniikka Oy.

https://www.iltalehti.fi/talous/a/dfd8fd75-7a19-4d1a-ac7a-4fdb674ef787