Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Rate the Thread!
This poll is closed.
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
0 0%
7 100.00%
Total: 7 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

To be fair she was right about the time he tried to sell hot sauces on eBay and also the time he tried to run for mayor.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

To be fair she was right about the time he tried to sell hot sauces on eBay and also the time he tried to run for mayor.

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmfao

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

The Something Awful Forums > General Bullshit > E/N > My father is Homer Simpson.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

ArfJason posted:

The Something Awful Forums > General Bullshit > E/N > My father is Homer Simpson.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

Simpsons predicted Plebian Parasite's dad

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

It wasn't even a homemade hot sauce or anything it was like a basket full of store brand hot sauce he assembled into a 'starter pack'

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Plebian Parasite posted:

It wasn't even a homemade hot sauce or anything it was like a basket full of store brand hot sauce he assembled into a 'starter pack'

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bro when does the next expansion set drop.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao amazing

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

ArfJason posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Plebian Parasite posted:

ArfJason posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

incredible

Ruffini
Oct 2, 2018

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

being pressured to drop out of the mayoral race due to allegations of kickbacks from Tabasco

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

being pressured to drop out of the mayoral race due to allegations of kickbacks from Tabasco

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Impeachment proceedings begin in the wake of the Cholulagate scandal

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Probably a hot sauce, though I'm not sure since there's no mayor around.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

Lol. What brand though

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Still laughing about the father. What brands? Same with your previous post, sir.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

cannot stop laughing at the starter pack

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Plebian Parasite posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

Plebian Parasite posted:

Still laughing about the father. What brands? Same with your previous post, sir.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Plebian Parasite posted:

ArfJason posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Simpsons predicted Plebian Parasite's dad

Plebian Parasite posted:

symbolic posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Probably a hot sauce, though I'm not sure since there's no mayor around.

i'm loving howling

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:kstare:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007