Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

Quiet Feet posted:

For the love of God Matt, pass to anyone but Kupp!

RIP my team, murdered by Stafford 2 Kupp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Why is Hurts?

Koopa Kid
Aug 21, 2007

I probably need about… 40 points from Eli Mitchell and Marquez Callaway which is technically possible I guess

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Mother. Fucker. How has it worked out that I've been up against the league high score every. single. week??

Looking more closely at this league and half the other teams started players on byes or out for the week. Yet I keep running against a buzzsaw every single week and am 0-6 (about to be 0-7)

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Need Lockett and Myers to combine for less than 22.93 PPR points tonight to move to 7-0 :pray:

Lockett hasn't done anything since Week 2 so it feels like I should be good, but also if there's any dude that can just go off for 30+ out of nowhere, it's probably him. Hoping the Saints just destroy Geno.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Gobias Ind. posted:

Need Lockett and Myers to combine for less than 22.93 PPR points tonight to move to 7-0 :pray:

Lockett hasn't done anything since Week 2 so it feels like I should be good, but also if there's any dude that can just go off for 30+ out of nowhere, it's probably him. Hoping the Saints just destroy Geno.

Extremely same.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
I picked up the Saints def for this game and do need them to score points so I hope it happens as well.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

current situation, I'm on the left:

Thought I had no business winning this week with this lineup, but if the Seahawks could score a whole bunch of points that would be great so I can stay in 1st in this league.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Varg posted:

current situation, I'm on the left:

Thought I had no business winning this week with this lineup, but if the Seahawks could score a whole bunch of points that would be great so I can stay in 1st in this league.

I'm up by 9 points in my byemageddon and he has the Saints D tonight lol. Basically the same as you.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
loving Penny.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Need Kamara to not score 29, this is bleak

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Gobias Ind. posted:

Couldn't ask for a much better start.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

with 28 minutes left in the game, I need 8 from Kamara in PPR and am gonna have to turn the game off soon

I am going to wake up to losing by 4

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

lol in my work league I was going into tonight with a lead.

Against Metcalf and Kamara :lol:

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

All I need is for DK to get literally one more reception for like 4 yards and I'm good.... and yet I'm worried that's not happening.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I just lost my week on those 2 back to back sacks on the last drive of the game. gently caress me.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

mcmagic posted:

I just lost my week on those 2 back to back sacks on the last drive of the game. gently caress me.

I survived it by 0.48. Geno is bad at football and I was surprised that last throw didn't get picked to finish me off

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

2nd week in a row I get a last-minute, under 2-point win on a Monday. It's great but also the anxiety is killing me.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
That lone Lockett catch pushed me into a 0.7 point loss. Like, I needed a bagel to win and wasn't expecting it but...cmon.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

Need Kamara to not score 29, this is bleak

Lmaooooooo I won :woop:

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde
Starting Rodgers and Hopkins tonight so LOL on me

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Don't think Jones was in but We Take Those

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Never play Thursday players

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Boy I sure am glad I picked up and started Cobb tonight. :smithicide:

E: And there’s his first catch

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Never play Thursday players

Aaron Jones is a cool and good Thursday player :woop:

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Well well well, Cobb TD!

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Started Rodgers and Conner and feeling ok about it!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Lol there's people out there getting Cobb'd.

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Cobb x 2 :siren:

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Honestly 2 TDs out of Rodgers is about as good as I could hope for on a short week against the Cards and without like three main receivers. The rest of this game is icing on the cake. Well done, Jeopardyman. Well done.

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
hell yeah Conner x2

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

Shuffled my lineup too much before game time and sat Conner, gently caress me

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Varg posted:

Shuffled my lineup too much before game time and sat Conner, gently caress me

Same. Freaking same. And I'm going up against Aaron Jones in this league.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

oh come on, dont tackle the interception right before the endzone for Cin DST points :(

edit: Mixon stuffed, Mixon stuffed, Chase drops the TD, 4th down sack.

Yes I'm playing all 3 of these players, why do you ask
:tif:

AnacondaHL fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Oct 31, 2021

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

Shouldn't have started DJ :downs:
On the bright side I have Kupp and Henderson

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

This is probably the first week Hurts doesn’t put up 20+, lions are traaaaaash

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

garbage time Cooks TD may save the week :toot:

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

GARDNER MINSHEW SIGHTING!

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
I knew I should have started Boston Scott over Henry...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

In one league only one of my starters has double digits.. it's the Panthers defense...