Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

They tapdance not, neither do they fart
Wonder where this will lead

https://twitter.com/the_cancel_mob/status/1452089760441372678
https://twitter.com/the_cancel_mob/status/1452092796215701514
https://twitter.com/the_cancel_mob/status/1452103535647199235

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
well good for her for burnnoting herself and getting a life time of regressive harassment.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

OgNar posted:

Wonder where this will lead

A lot of awkward "no, I was only pretending to be a racist with all my free time, energy, relationships, and money" job interviews and personal conversations?

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 06:38 on Oct 25, 2021

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Edgar Allen Ho posted:

Still lollin that Tucker has exactly one face

Nah he has two, his standard gormless stare and fake laughing when his guest says something that makes him uncomfortable.

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Republicans posted:

Nah he has two, his standard gormless stare and fake laughing when his guest says something that makes him uncomfortable.

Like most fascists, he is a two-faced imbecile.

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

PhazonLink posted:

well good for her for burnnoting herself and getting a life time of regressive harassment.

"Hi, my name is Amanda and I used to be a spy."

That's ballsy as hell to out herself like that but yeah I would not want to be on the receiving end of the hate and possible violence from these morons. She's way braver than I would be for sure. But then again I'm also not sure how I could keep my cover as long as she did. My face is very expressive. :catbert:

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
I would not out myself like that unless I was legitimately suicidal. Like I don't know this person, are we sure that she's legit a spy and not actually as someone joked someone who was/is a legit Nazi and got outed or something and this is her desperate attempt to salvage her professional life? Because I cannot imagine why you would out yourself like that unless you had nothing to lose. These are violent psychopaths who murder women and people-left-of-Hitler for simply existing. I cannot imagine why you'd publicly out yourself like that.

Edgar Allen Ho
Apr 3, 2017

by sebmojo
PPJ has moved past discord I see

Old James
Nov 20, 2003

Wait a sec. I don't know an Old James!

Twelve by Pies posted:

My mom's husband watches Fox News all day so every time I come downstairs I have to hear it at least a little. Unfortunately there's no way to get rid of that, since moving out isn't an option due to lack of funds.

If he's watching it via a cable box, turn on parental controls, change the password, and block that channel.

If he's watching it online, install pihole, set your router to use that for DNS, and block the domain.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Well she claims to have made secret recordings of private conversations with prominent nazis, so it will be pretty easy to figure out whether she is lying

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Old James posted:

If he's watching it via a cable box, turn on parental controls, change the password, and block that channel.

If he's watching it online, install pihole, set your router to use that for DNS, and block the domain.

before Q poo poo, I would lie and say that was obama hacking them/us, but that might result in bad things

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

VitalSigns posted:

Well she claims to have made secret recordings of private conversations with prominent nazis, so it will be pretty easy to figure out whether she is lying

Since she didn't just dump all her recordings for the internet to start digging into, I'm going to be very skeptical until she does that.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Proof that Antifa is to blame for everything inconvenient.

Mellow Seas
Oct 9, 2012
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
They should've been tipped off by the name she used, "MarFancy Taylor-Greene"

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

Parental controls work just as well on the age group it was not intended for.

Is it your house? Ban that poo poo.

I did this, my parents assumed that Hargray had dropped Fox.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

VitalSigns posted:

I don't understand what the point of this is supposed to be. Like is she gonna write an expose or a book on how Trump supporters are secretly, privately racist and violent? That's not a secret or an expose. If she had something criminal and important I assume she'd be saying that.

I don't have any idea who the person is so I can't say if they're lying to try and cover up who they are or just a person with a very questionable idea of fighting back. But if you spend a year or two being an rear end in a top hat the burden of truth is probably on you to justify that as something other than what it seems on the surface.

Alternatively she's probably accomplished exactly what she might have set out to do and established internet credibility with the kind of people who will invest a lot of energy in stuff like this.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Oct 26, 2021

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

According to the trump lols thread in GBS, she's friends with a goon.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

According to the trump lols thread in GBS, she's friends with a goon.

PPJ isn't a goon anymore though.

Main Paineframe
Oct 27, 2010
She claims she's been secretly in touch with protesters and journalists the whole time, so it's likely we'll see some kind of confirmation soon.

https://twitter.com/the_cancel_mob/status/1452668537848438787?s=20
https://twitter.com/the_cancel_mob/status/1452670062398251016?s=20

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

Yeah she's been on the QAnon Anonymous podcast a few times, she's the real deal.

Professor Beetus
Apr 12, 2007

They can fight us
But they'll never Beetus

Youth Decay posted:

Yeah she's been on the QAnon Anonymous podcast a few times, she's the real deal.

I'll believe it when we get the infodump but good to know.

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
Good to know and I apologize for doubting her mora character, but redouble my concerns about her judgement. Why on Earth is she outing herself so publicly? After two years of undercover work she should
Know better than most how dangerous these fuckers are.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

Good to know and I apologize for doubting her mora character, but redouble my concerns about her judgement. Why on Earth is she outing herself so publicly? After two years of undercover work she should
I'm assuming she outed herself because someone smoked her out and she did it pre-emptively. She does heavily imply her hatred boiled over though.

The Islamic Shock fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Oct 26, 2021

Youth Decay
Aug 18, 2015

RoboChrist 9000 posted:

She got doxxed and was essentially forced to out herself.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/KEEMSTAR/status/1452644553132060688

This is largely peripheral to Right Wing Media, but he's something of a fellow traveler on a parallel track, but anyway the biggest shithead with a microphone on the internet who's not currently Joe Rogan or Tim Pool is calling it quits after a decade of grifting himself into millions of dollars off of other people's misery. The response so far has been a unanimous "Good, gently caress off as fast as you can."

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

nine-gear crow posted:

This is largely peripheral to Right Wing Media, but he's something of a fellow traveler on a parallel track, but anyway the biggest shithead with a microphone on the internet who's not currently Joe Rogan or Tim Pool is calling it quits after a decade of grifting himself into millions of dollars off of other people's misery. The response so far has been a unanimous "Good, gently caress off as fast as you can."

100% it's a grift to make more money on his stupid gimmick. People like that never gracefully fade away.

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh "full statement" is retired?
That's neat.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
i dont know who that is.

Dr. Gargunza
May 19, 2011

He damned me for a eunuch,
and my mother for a whore.

Fun Shoe

PhazonLink posted:

i dont know who that is.

Then you are the envy of the internet, my friend.

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

PhazonLink posted:

i dont know who that is.

Same

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

PhazonLink posted:

i dont know who that is.

Basically an even more gross version of Perez Hilton.

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

nine-gear crow posted:

Basically an even more gross version of Perez Hilton.

What if I don't know who that is either. It sounds like Paris Hilton's evil cousin.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

https://twitter.com/PolitiFact/status/1452643116335435776

Levantine
Feb 14, 2005

GUNDAM!!!

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

What if I don't know who that is either. It sounds like Paris Hilton's evil cousin.

Picture an egg-fart that's taken human form and makes a living just saying negative stuff about other people on the internet to the tune of millions of dollars and you get the idea.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

They're "illustrative"

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Yeah, but the liberal media never tells the truth.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Keem is a piece of poo poo who has a “drama” show on YouTube. By which I mean he shits on vulnerable people, and puts a target on them for other lovely people to attack them. He falsely accused some old guy who plays RuneScape of being a pedophile. He also had some game streamer who was clearly mentally ill on to have some yucks at his expense, and the guy killed himself like a week later. That’s the two things I can think of him doing off the top of my head, but he’s been doing poo poo of that caliber for more than a decade. Most recently he got a divorce and has been taking applications for a new girlfriend with the stipulation that she has to be younger than 28 or so, meanwhile he’s 40ish. Just a pathetic old piece of poo poo who wanted to be a middle school bully forever.

OgNar
Oct 26, 2002

https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillow-mike-lindell-havent-answered-dominion-defamation-lawsuit-2021-10

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell still hasn't given a basic response to Dominion's $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit

quote:

MyPillow and its CEO, Mike Lindell, still haven't given the court an answer to the $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit Dominion Voting Systems filed against them in February.

Attorneys for Lindell and his company asked the court to dismiss the case in April, but US District Judge Carl J. Nichols ruled in August that it could proceed.

Since then, Rudy Giuliani and Sidney Powell — the two other 2020 election conspiracy theorists Dominion sued about the same time it sued Lindell — have provided thorough answers to the lawsuits against them.

But MyPillow and Lindell haven't.

Sadly it doesnt give any cutoff time on when he needs to deliver something or its consequences.

e:bonus
Mike telling us in April that he was making an Amazon killer website
Hows that working out for you Mike?
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1381628155958489092

OgNar fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Oct 27, 2021

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010
lol, my two cents.

1) I hope he fucks up like Alex Jones, and he has to give Dominion "all the evicdence and emails" because his lawyers never bothered at all to do anything at all.
2) Hope he doesnt sell through Amazon or doesnt use AWS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

OgNar posted:

https://www.businessinsider.com/mypillow-mike-lindell-havent-answered-dominion-defamation-lawsuit-2021-10

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell still hasn't given a basic response to Dominion's $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit

Sadly it doesnt give any cutoff time on when he needs to deliver something or its consequences.

e:bonus
Mike telling us in April that he was making an Amazon killer website
Hows that working out for you Mike?
https://twitter.com/patriottakes/status/1381628155958489092
The lawyers for Dominion could motion for summary judgment since he has not responded to the suit