Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frump truck

hello... again!

If someone on the street says "gently caress you, buddy" or "watch it, pal" then you are now legally their friend and you MUST invite them to your next barbecue

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

frump truck posted:

If someone on the street says "gently caress you, buddy" or "watch it, pal" then you are now legally their friend and you MUST invite them to your next barbecue

"Oh I'm your pal, huh? Well why don't you come to my barbecue this Saturday?"

"This Saturday, huh? Maybe I will, buddy. Maybe I will. Maybe I'll bring potato salad too, how'd you like that?"

"oh reaaaal nice, pal. Potato salad. Yeah I'd love that. Why don't you bring some beer while you're at it."

"you know what, I think I will. But if I get wasted, I'm crashing on your couch, buddy"

"I wouldn't let you drive, pal"

"see you Saturday then, buddy"

"yeah, say hi to your wife, pal"

Karate Bastard

Watch it, pal I feel is pretty clear, but I'm getting real mixed signals off of gently caress you, buddy.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
Lol, Hobbits are so stupid and ignorant and insular, what a bunch of dopes.

Frodo: Leaves the shire and a tree tries to eat him.

Ventral EggSac

Smh you've never eaten a raw, wriggling fish? What a pair of bumpkins

Prurient Squid

Frodo and Sam in a tavern, "and then a loving tree tried to eat me". Everyone bursts out laughing at these rubes that who expect trees not to be carnivorous.

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Ventral EggSac posted:

Sad? You should come see my show, I'm Pagliacci

Karate Bastard

Bonko Baggins strides forth boldly from Hobbiton, meets tall wanker with more umlauts than fingers, happily returns, never to venture forth again.

Prurient Squid

When you get to the Pearly gates St Peter asks Jimminy Cricket "should I let him in?"

Prurient Squid

Toxicology Rapport.

WithoutTheFezOn
Oh no

Prurient Squid posted:

Toxicology Rapport.
*picks up lab results*
*starts beatboxing*

ChubbyChecker

Karate Bastard posted:

Watch it, pal I feel is pretty clear, but I'm getting real mixed signals off of gently caress you, buddy.

it's "watch it, pal" with benefits

Prurient Squid

Forget it Jake, it's Skeleton Town.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Prurient Squid posted:

Forget it Jake, it's Skeleton Town.

we cant stop here, this is skeleton country!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Code Jockey

69420 basic bytes free
A competition gaining nationwide traction is who can hold their breath for the longest time

no one realizes that this causes brain damage, as both the competitors and spectators have trained so long at holding their breath they are severely brain damaged

Karate Bastard

Imagine the parking lot :eek:

Prurient Squid

Karate Bastard posted:

Bonko Baggins strides forth boldly from Hobbiton, meets tall wanker with more umlauts than fingers, happily returns, never to venture forth again.

He has one umlaut because he doesn't have any fingers.

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae

Prurient Squid posted:

He has one umlaut because he doesn't have any fingers.

His name was Stübsz

Karate Bastard

Stübsz, the Elf

son of Ëäërlŷïnðåüwieyeiäe'ë the Mopey.

e: son of Tarzan, apparently. Come to think of it I think the movies got it all wrong when it comes to elf name pronunciation. Huh.

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Oct 26, 2021

Karate Bastard

"Galadriel!!!"

--Aragorn, swinging off parapet by hawser line to swipe at the uruk-hai

Karate Bastard fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Oct 26, 2021

biosterous

opinions are like assholes: they don't exist, please stop spreading disinformation

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Prurient Squid

The ancient practice of settling any argument by citing a proverb except it's drity jokes.

Ventral EggSac

Prurient Squid posted:

The ancient practice of settling any argument by citing a proverb except it's drity jokes.

A dick that cums twice as hard, is half as long

Prof. Crocodile

Prurient Squid posted:

it seems to me that the honorable gentleman from Pennsylvania would have our nation stick its dick into 3 holes in the wall, against the advice of the farmer with whom we are lodging.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Prof. Crocodile posted:

it seems to me that the honorable gentleman from Pennsylvania would have our nation stick its dick into 3 holes in the wall, against the advice of the farmer with whom we are lodging.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Prurient Squid

Sonic Adventure: A Film by Akira Kurosawa.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
we therefore commit this turd to the toilet, girth to girth, rear end to rear end, butt to butt; in sure and certain hope of the continuation of eternal digestion.

alnilam

Prurient Squid posted:

Sonic Adventure: A Film by Akira Kurosawa.

powerful scene where sonic pleads with the forest animals that make up the innocent bystanders of the sonic universe. he shouts, begs them to band together and help. in the long pauses in his speech there is no response and no background music, only the sound of wind, as the impoverished animals stare at the ground dejectedly, like beaten-down peasants, only occasionally looking up to see sonic speak. in the next scene sonic is silently eating a bowl of gruel in a dirty hut.

ty manifisto

Karate Bastard

alnilam posted:

powerful scene where sonic pleads with the forest animals that make up the innocent bystanders of the sonic universe. he shouts, begs them to band together and help. in the long pauses in his speech there is no response and no background music, only the sound of wind, as the impoverished animals stare at the ground dejectedly, like beaten-down peasants, only occasionally looking up to see sonic speak. in the next scene sonic is silently eating a bowl of gruel in a dirty hut.

...fast as gently caress!!!!!!!

Ventral EggSac

I love the one where the it's sonic and another 6 hedgehogs defending a village from bandits

alnilam

Ventral EggSac posted:

I love the one where the it's sonic and another 6 hedgehogs defending a village from bandits

they reject Knuckles, who was found to have forged his pedigree, but he turns out to be the bravest of them all

ty manifisto

alnilam

ty manifisto

Ventral EggSac

Finger Prince

alnilam

"edit sonic into artsy/classic films" could be a good thread of its own

ty manifisto

Prurient Squid

Love and Indignity: A hornology.

Dick Slaughter was a gigollo and part time hitman and he was good at his job(s). Then one day, fortune came knocking. Hunted by the law he's running out of options.

A film by Raphio Crmublewarner.

Ventral EggSac

In a dystopian world where everyone is sorted into professions based on their last name....
One girl is born with a strange name...
a name that might just shake up the system...
Will she bow to the powers that be, or forge her own path?

Find out this summer in...

AMANDA HUGNKISS

Karate Bastard

Hey what you looking at you trough looking motherfucker???

--me, at the abyss

alnilam

You stare into the abyss long enough, it stares right back at you... and that's when the attack comes - not from the front, but from the sides *whistling noise* from the two abysses you didn't know were there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

The abyss is gonna blink soon, I know it