Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

DoombatINC posted:

listening to five decade old comedy albums about mary jane :420:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LScqQeIJgDs

Salt Fish posted:

What is the point of the internet if you can't even embed a video of a guy coughing for 5 minutes in the weed thread.

I saw it; this is new to me.

platzapS
Aug 4, 2007

this guy is gonna get so high

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

platzapS posted:

I saw it; this is new to me.

jesus christ

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/FalconryFinance/status/1448480906985947136

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

stealing other peoples work continues

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

proposal: my cat looks cute while she's sleeping, i should take a picture

reality:

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
carbon scrubbing dark extracts is tedious as gently caress

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

raja #5

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

forbidden z sugar wax on top of a bowl of jack herer in the fury edge through a cartoonish triple perc ice bong i got from a gas station a decade ago

see ya

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

this is what I like about concentrates; when on flower, they melt and then adhere to the bud the same way soldering adheres, rather than just dripping straight through

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Just adopted this good boy today! Gonna smoke weed with him tonight

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007
no lube anal fan

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

:syoon:

skooma512
Feb 8, 2012

You couldn't grok my race car, but you dug the roadside blur.

I want to make friends with crows.They can remember people, and even communicate with each other a memory of a person, such that your reputation can precede you in the crow community.

Seatbelts
Mar 29, 2010
Hey guys sad news I had to put one of my cats down today cause her kidney's were in shutdown and she couldn't move properly.
Not to bring everyone down but i'm all hosed up rn so burn one down for a great one.

please don't judge my dirty porch.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Awww, rip to one of the goats

Delta-Wye
Sep 29, 2005

Seatbelts posted:

please don't judge my dirty porch.

ok but im gonna judge those cats instead good cats

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth
drat, sorry

will blaze one in honor of cats

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://twitter.com/broazay/status/1451343655726366722

Slider
Jun 6, 2004

Sign me up

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

hell yeah, you kick rear end

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

i'm the CA! sticker on packaging that couldn't be more counterfeit if it tried

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

the fake CA! logos always make me laugh cuz you can get top-tier legal weed in several states now. tbh likely better and cheaper weed in WA than CA

like wow this is come CALI poo poo, drat

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
Anybody ever use the metal 14 mm water pipe adapter for the boundless cf as a mouthpiece? I'm about try try it because it seems easier to clean than the standard plastic mouthpiece. Should I be worried about scorching my lips from an extended vape session?

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

tmfc posted:

the fake CA! logos always make me laugh cuz you can get top-tier legal weed in several states now. tbh likely better and cheaper weed in WA than CA

like wow this is come CALI poo poo, drat

I like seeing it on poo poo here on the east coast. like yeah dude selling this on a street corner you totally had this transported in from Cali to DC

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

Anybody ever use the metal 14 mm water pipe adapter for the boundless cf as a mouthpiece? I'm about try try it because it seems easier to clean than the standard plastic mouthpiece. Should I be worried about scorching my lips from an extended vape session?

I just got a good look at the adapter, and it says caution hot on the side lol

Barry Soteriology has issued a correction as of 01:58 on Oct 23, 2021

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
i been getting into some pre-rolls today, and these bad boys are a bit crispy

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Raskolnikov38 posted:

i'm the CA! sticker on packaging that couldn't be more counterfeit if it tried

nice to meet you, i'm WA RNING: Cancer

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Weed causes cancer about as reliably as I cause women to take their clothes off in the street

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
if we ever get to abolish golf courses, we should be like ok, we can keep 10 percent of golf courses. and then just convert them into footgolf and frisbee golf courses haha.

it'd be pretty funny to see a chud try footgolf, and then he like gets really into it haha

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

I've discovered that the Dynavap with low temp cap attached to a bong is where it's at in terms of consistency.

On its own, I've found the dynavaps first hit was always hot and flavorful, but had no cloud density. I tend to get clouds of varying density on the 2nd through 4th hits though using a single torch. After that I find it's better to pack a fresh bowl.

With the rubber attachment and the bong I can get clouds right off the bat though. The downside to the bong though is that the flavor of the first hit is basically gone, and the first hit is really the only time I get real flavor from my flower.

I guess the sweet spot for trying new strains will be to taste it with the dynavap straight, then use water filtration afterwards.

Anywho I've been collecting flower afterwards for cooking since my last attempt was weak.

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans
I’m high and I read the words “almond chicken” as “almost chicken” and got SUPER stoked about a new vegan meat but then I realized I’m just illiterate

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

The Demilich posted:

I've discovered that the Dynavap with low temp cap attached to a bong is where it's at in terms of consistency.

On its own, I've found the dynavaps first hit was always hot and flavorful, but had no cloud density. I tend to get clouds of varying density on the 2nd through 4th hits though using a single torch. After that I find it's better to pack a fresh bowl.

With the rubber attachment and the bong I can get clouds right off the bat though. The downside to the bong though is that the flavor of the first hit is basically gone, and the first hit is really the only time I get real flavor from my flower.

I guess the sweet spot for trying new strains will be to taste it with the dynavap straight, then use water filtration afterwards.

I have experimented similarly and concluded that I don't get it. I have no issues flogging a bowl completely out directly from the device itself; introducing the bong just makes my nice flavorful hits the taste and temperature of tap water, which is actively worse in every possible way than even the last, gnarliest hit from a nearly dry bowl.

e: my takeaway here is that either I'm more tolerant of the vapor than average, or I'm possibly still using the device suboptimally - I see dudes on reddit or whatever ripping ridiculous clouds out of the things that eclipse anything I have accomplished with mine, so clearly I know less than everything still

Javid has issued a correction as of 06:59 on Oct 28, 2021

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)

Lovelyn posted:

I’m high and I read the words “almond chicken” as “almost chicken” and got SUPER stoked about a new vegan meat but then I realized I’m just illiterate

*Running naked through the streets after taking a bath* vegan chicken made from almonds! Eureka!!

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

staying near Sawyer, MI this weekend. looks like there's a bunch of dispensaries a few miles east in Niles.

anyone have any experience with this area / which dispensaries are any good? or are these all price-gougey places since they're not far off the Indiana-Michigan border? (keep in mind i'm in IL and routinely pay like $80 for an eighth of dispensary weed so even paying the tourist tax in MI will probably still be cheaper than home prices)

Greem Stem Provisioning, CannaVista Wellness, The ReLeaf Center, Zen Leaf, Pinnacle.... all within a few miles of each other, most within the same few blocks like some sort of Weed District

Cloks
Feb 1, 2013

by Azathoth

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

:syoon:

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

tmfc posted:

staying near Sawyer, MI this weekend. looks like there's a bunch of dispensaries a few miles east in Niles.

anyone have any experience with this area / which dispensaries are any good? or are these all price-gougey places since they're not far off the Indiana-Michigan border? (keep in mind i'm in IL and routinely pay like $80 for an eighth of dispensary weed so even paying the tourist tax in MI will probably still be cheaper than home prices)

Greem Stem Provisioning, CannaVista Wellness, The ReLeaf Center, Zen Leaf, Pinnacle.... all within a few miles of each other, most within the same few blocks like some sort of Weed District

just see which one is running a deal on flower and go there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

It felt really good to get a nice solid pull of clean shatter, after 2 fairly abysmal runs and being out of decent oil for 2 weeks. Only ~4ish grams from 1.5oz bud, but it was outdoor stuff and this poo poo is fire.

Here's our cat who has gotten to old to be impressed by literally anything that happens indoors, but is still very spritely and active, just very hard to rattle. One of the kids can throw a stuffed animal that grazes him and he doesn't look up.