Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.
Wasn't it on a Monday? Garfield hates mondays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Frank Frank posted:

Look all I’m saying is that we probably shouldn’t rule out Garfield as a suspect just yet. Maybe someone didn’t love him and/or left him.

It was a mistake to pardon him from the fork jail the first time it happened.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

When you die on set you get a guest spot on 7th Heaven?

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Failed unions along with you. :ughh:

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

kntfkr posted:

is that a bedazzled necktie on a gold chain?

Close, it's a metal tie necklace; the tie is about half the size of a real one. My sister had one like that in high school.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Baldwin shot a cinematographer in Santa Fe
Just to unionize

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Nathen definitely just sees celebacy as some kind of marketing tool.

Don't worry! The cows in the big cow lasagna don't even gently caress! This is absolutely a huge concern consumers have.

He seems to think it's some kind of self-help, positive actualization thing where he's going to be just focused on his brand if he's #celibate. If he can focus on just his business it'll thrive! This is what you can achieve by not being a sex monster.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I guess selling lasagna to volcels is an untapped market, I give him credit for creativity.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

I guess...... Meoooow!

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
the overlap in the Venn diagram between volcels and incels is where GARfield … EATS!!!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Jesus Christ Nathen we get it you're celibate

Where's our #farm2plate????

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
If I knew this man personally, or cared even a little about his well being, I would be extremely concerned right now ... mneowww!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

If I knew this man personally, or cared even a little about his well being, I would be extremely concerned right now ... mneowww!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
My "I promise I'm not even interested in loving your food" marketing strategy is having lots of customers asking questions already answered by my marketing #mneowww

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
This might be happening as his followup to his "Society says this is okay!" freakout over Superman kissing a man. People reacted poorly to his reaction, and he did not like that. So now he wants everyone to know that, no, you all misunderstood, he hates everyone EQUALLY is just against sex in general. Too much of it in our society. Yes, that's what he was saying.

It might also be happening for no good reason at all. It's really hard to know for sure... mneowwww!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Nathan Fielder needs to make a whole season of his show just with this guy - there's absolutely nothing he wouldn't be talked into doing

Nathen For You

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

steinrokkan posted:

My "I promise I'm not even interested in loving your food" marketing strategy is having lots of customers asking questions already answered by my marketing #mneowww

Thank God he said orange sauce amirite? :haw:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Whole lotta sex monsters ITT.

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
Jon Arbuckle Special Sauce

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
if he doesn't want to have sex why should he care about what's sexy. can he not think of another word that's a compliment and an adjective?

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
garfxcy

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Proving how little I care about sex by talking about it constantly.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
How is his photographer not just constantly laughing at him? I wonder if he somehow holds it all in and then goes home and just loses it.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

"Be youself no matter what your sexual orientation is and just shutup and live life."

Nathan might consider taking his own advice, mneowww!

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
Was it feeling species to thinking species, or the other way around? Maybe Nathen should just try to become some kind of automaton thing that exists via patterns and social programming or something.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Feeling he should feel up Garfield. Then thinking he should feel up Garfield. Then feeling up Garfield.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ok the open mouth modified duckface expression is actually starting to annoy me at this point. Nathen since you read this thread please try something different.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

It's so weird to me how he appears to be incapable of doing anything without filtering it through a lens of Branding(tm). He's like someone cast a spell on a business school marketing textbook and it came to life and assumed (semi-)human form.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Loving the idea that he hired a professional photographer and went to a studio for a series of shots to be used as backgrounds for his voluntary celibacy meltdown

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Apparently he was on some Twitch stream last week, for anyone brave enough to track this down. The still photos of Nathen are about all I can take.

https://twitter.com/keffals/status/1452008675598651393

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
His writing style is honestly the weirdest thing to me. It's very different from his speaking voice and reminds me of like a Middle Eastern shopowner admonishing troublemakers to gtfo his store

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Knormal posted:

Apparently he was on some Twitch stream last week, for anyone brave enough to track this down. The still photos of Nathen are about all I can take.

https://twitter.com/keffals/status/1452008675598651393

Yeah alright, I've probably sat though worse

e: Did we know there was a song or did I blank that out

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

His writing style is honestly the weirdest thing to me. It's very different from his speaking voice and reminds me of like a Middle Eastern shopowner admonishing troublemakers to gtfo his store

I posted a thing a while back that I thought was Nathen but it turned out to be one of those aggregator sites that uses predictive AI. They were almost indistinguishable.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I can't tell if they're regular viewers of this stream or here specifically for this, but the chat is actually active. e: they appear to be regulars.

The Garfield eats song has been playing on a loop for 7 minutes. I've made a terrible mistake. Skipping ahead.

The song has been on for 23 minutes. I love the song now and want to bathe in it's orange glory.

53 minutes, Nathen is here! He's broadcasting from his "country house" in...Markdale? Couldn't quite catch it. He goes there every other week apparently.

GE is coming to grocery stores worldwide and will have the usual assortment of pizza, lasagna, burgers and "grass fed hot dogs." No more restaurants.

He said gently caress :ohdear: He doesn't know he's on twitch somehow. 204 viewers!

He created the phrase "stay browsed" because "stay tuned" is antiquated and from the 50s or something. I will note that the streamer appears to be 100% sincere in being interested in what he's saying.

Someone keep hitting him up through godaddy trying to sell him entergage.com. Which one of you is this?

Physical copies of Arabiolosis are on pre-order on Amazon if anyone wants a souvenir.

He actually sounds pretty normal so I don't think he's having an actual mental break. Thankfully something else came up so I'll skip around through the rest later and see if he says anything interesting, unless someone else wants to. It goes from roughly one hour in to an hour and 45.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Insight 1 from the interview: Nathen "sold" an "ad agency" when he was 24, so clearly he's a bootstrapping fella who's hated for his drive and moxy

E2: God, he's talking about being "celibate" - he's celibate, but, in his own words "very touchy"

E: His constantly exasperated speaking style and being outraged that the world doesn't appreciate him enough is infuriating

E3: Sure I bullied my employees, but trust me, they bullied me more back :imunfunny:

steinrokkan fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Oct 28, 2021

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

steinrokkan posted:

God, he's talking about being "celibate" - he's celibate, but, in his own words "very touchy"

Extremely on brand for Nathan

Binary Badger
Oct 11, 2005

Trolling Link for a decade

sharknado slashfic posted:

53 minutes, Nathen is here! He's broadcasting from his "country house" in...Markdale? Couldn't quite catch it. He goes there every other week apparently.

Most likely he means Markham. It's like this semi-rich suburb of Toronto, assholes live there mostly.

I understand it's also something of a tech hub.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
That or Parkdale.

blinkeve1826
Jul 26, 2005

WELCOME TO THE NEW DEATH
Somehow after reading through every entergaging post in this thread the thing that still confuses me most is the "n" in "mneowww". Like, why?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

My first guess was that maybe it's a holdover from when he spoke Arabic more, but apparently their onomatopoeia is مُواَء which is approximately "muwaa". The only languages that think a cat sound starts with "mn" seem to be slavic. I can't remember if any part of his life story crossed paths with eastern europe but if so I guess that would explain "jikes" as well since they can use j for y.

In summary, love mneow, feed mneow, don't leave mneow