Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bonked by the Horní police

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.
gently caress the police, surely.

skyelevator
Apr 12, 2020

Ellie Trashcakes posted:

The lowliest mime is preferable to the greatest magician.

gently caress magicians.

Hard agree. Fuckin' card shufflers.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's my secret, I'm always poopin

Deus Ex Macklemore
Jul 2, 2004

Zelensky's Zealots

Isn't this just a reverse cosplay of the forbidden meme?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

Abongination posted:

He said something along the lines of "guys, always sit down to piss, otherwise you might just piss everywhere and it's better to just sit down"

No joke, I started doing this about five years ago when I got tired of cleaning little piss spots off the toilet rim and floor. It is one modification to my life that I will never take back, and I am happy when I come across other dudes who do the same.

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
just face the toilet, squat over it and hang your dong on the seat. boom solved everyone's problem

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Just lie down in a plank across the seat so your bits dangle straight down. Safest way and can't possible miss even if your meat is hard. The well endowed among us might even take a dip in the water when doing this so there's even less chance of missing.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

bike tory posted:

Just lie down in a plank across the seat so your bits dangle straight down. Safest way and can't possible miss even if your meat is hard. The well endowed among us might even take a dip in the water when doing this so there's even less chance of missing.

i learned that technique in a restaurant many years ago

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Hell yes I'll take the rear end and 6 fat balls please

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Idgi

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

She's a pants-pooper OP.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

That's Kent State Gun Girl, who poo poo her pants at a party and now runs a conservative grift with the world's most obvious virgin

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Yeah most normal people who don’t know about her are going to assume it’s about an office shooting

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

theflyingexecutive posted:

Yeah most normal people who don’t know about her are going to assume it’s about an office shooting

we're probably not too far from her doing that so...

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

I once managed to sit down on a chair a good distance away from the toilet and arc my piss right into the bowl without spilling a drop.

I was young and reckless and would not attempt such a feat today.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

FreudianSlippers posted:

I once managed to sit down on a chair a good distance away from the toilet and arc my piss right into the bowl without spilling a drop.

I was young and reckless and would not attempt such a feat today.

Can confirm; I was there and watched every drop

hooah
Feb 6, 2006
WTF?

LargeHadron posted:

No joke, I started doing this about five years ago when I got tired of cleaning little piss spots off the toilet rim and floor. It is one modification to my life that I will never take back, and I am happy when I come across other dudes who do the same.

High five, sitting pisser buddy. My wife was a tiny bit weirded out when I started, but not having pee splash all over is too good.

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy
No idea why dudes piss while standing. There's like no advantage to it, only disadvantages. Its some weird toxic masculinity thing isn't it?

Shiroc
May 16, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
I've heard men in the midwest use 'sit down to piss' as an insult for other men and to imply they're gay.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Can't even touch your dick when pissing, that's gay. T-pose pissing all day long

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

Data Graham posted:

Can't even touch your dick when pissing, that's gay. T-pose pissing all day long

i hold my hands on my hips and do a lil dance while pissing

HenryEx
Mar 25, 2009

...your cybernetic implants, the only beauty in that meat you call "a body"...
Grimey Drawer
just kneel down before your porcelain god while your'e pissing

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Shai-Hulud posted:

No idea why dudes piss while standing. There's like no advantage to it, only disadvantages. Its some weird toxic masculinity thing isn't it?

I sit while pissing at home (and laugh at midwesterners' insults)

the advantage in a public restroom should be obvious

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I stand while pooping. Yeah, it gets poop bits and water all over the seat and floor but at least no one will question my masculinity

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mauser posted:

I stand while pooping. Yeah, it gets poop bits and water all over the seat and floor but at least no one will question my masculinity

You should try running and lifting weights while pooping

And probably eating raw meat and smoking a cigar as well

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Shai-Hulud posted:

The only time I piss standing up these days is if I'm in the field or at a bar, and because of covid times, I haven't done either of those things for a long time.

Once, I pissed off the side of a ~600m drop at an altitude of about 3900m. We had harnesses to our vehicles so we could work close to the edge, and we were just finishing up checking the cliff face (there was going to be construction below it and they needed an assessment of edge stability) and I took my chance to piss on the entire world. Highly recommended, if you get the chance.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

But can you arc a turd into the toilet from three feet away when you have morning colon

Shai-Hulud
Jul 10, 2008

But it feels so right!
Lipstick Apathy

The Bloop posted:

I sit while pissing at home (and laugh at midwesterners' insults)

the advantage in a public restroom should be obvious

Oh yeah. Pissing in public restrooms or out in nature or stuff like that, you do it standing up. Having a dick is a huge advantage in those situations.
But on a normal toilet? Sit your rear end down! Feels good man!

Mr. Fall Down Terror
Jan 24, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
i think pissing sitting down is something penis havers do when they start to realize having a toilet caked in urine stains is really gross, and also you don't have to clean a toilet as often if you're not constantly blasting piss spray all over it

of course some never realize this simple life hack, or have toxic masculinity or something. i want pissing standing up to be special, like one of the few times a year i'm at a bar or pissing on a majestic tree

also my non-penis having child kept trying to piss standing up during potty training and some household potty rules, no exceptions, were established with haste

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I personally think its rude to force other people in your house to listen to you loudly piss

I mean if you are alone or in a public bathroom then whatever, but a lot of places I've lived you could clearly hear if someone was pissing

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
https://i.imgur.com/kHdPdGq.mp4

There's sound.

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Is pissing while standing like some new thing? Pretty sure dudes do it because we don't have to squat down and get partially undressed to not get piss all over ourselves.

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos
Standing while peeing at a toilet is pure piss hubris that our dick fits through a fly.

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

Robobot posted:

Is pissing while standing like some new thing? Pretty sure dudes do it because we don't have to squat down and get partially undressed to not get piss all over ourselves.

No It's the new toxic masculinity

The new tm just dropped and it's how you choose to go to the bathroom alone by yourself

Robobot
Aug 21, 2018
Well personally I only piss and poo poo into diapers which I then microwave to sterilize, so all of this is foreign to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I piss while sitting, because I can post more that way.