Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
beginning to think this guy may be celibate

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kare
Mar 19, 2002
Has anyone said "Celibate caliphate" yet?

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Ara-diealone-sis

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Change from loving BEING into BEING

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Akratic Method posted:

It's so weird to me how he appears to be incapable of doing anything without filtering it through a lens of Branding(tm). He's like someone cast a spell on a business school marketing textbook and it came to life and assumed (semi-)human form.

Before the killer virus distracted everybody, they were trying to push this at my job, and my boss was telling me to "build my personal brand." It's so bizarre and feels gross and dehumanizing to me.

azurite fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Oct 29, 2021

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Why did Nathen have a problem with Superman being gay?

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Why did Nathen have a problem with Superman being gay?

it's not fair if he can't be gay

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

How long until we get celibacy branded big cow lasagne

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
if you leave mneow, you'll take away the biggest part of me

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?
Love me, feed me, don’t touch me*

*Private security will be present

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

EL BROMANCE posted:

How long until we get celibacy branded big cow lasagne

Please do not gently caress the lasagna.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Nathen should combine his two passions and make Garfield licensed male chastity devices

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Those are called Garfield comics

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

kntfkr posted:

Nathen should combine his two passions and make Garfield licensed male chastity devices

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Ara-diealone-sis

ahahahaha

Spacedad
Sep 11, 2001

We go play orbital catch around the curvature of the earth, son.
I'm late to the Garfieldeats party but the izzzyzzz youtube video got me somewhat up to speed.

From skimming the last several pages uh, I'm guessing she just covers the tip of the garfberg.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

blinkeve1826 posted:

Somehow after reading through every entergaging post in this thread the thing that still confuses me most is the "n" in "mneowww". Like, why?

M-neo-www.

New Level Meow. Meow, but elevated. ... Mneowww!

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Ara-diealone-sis

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Ara-diealone-sis

:hmmyes:

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

M-neo-www.

New Level Meow. Meow, but elevated. ... Mneowww!

:catstare:

So genius
Nathan is master of neologisms

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

Spacedad posted:

I'm late to the Garfieldeats party but the izzzyzzz youtube video got me somewhat up to speed.

From skimming the last several pages uh, I'm guessing she just covers the tip of the garfberg.

Yeah she barely even gets to scooby doo eats, which is now dead.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Spacedad posted:

I have been here from the beginning somehow and it's a wild ride. Still can barely believe all the wild stuff that's come out of it. I thought this thread was going to get closed and goldmined over a year ago. I also cannot believe it's been over two years.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Spacedad posted:

I regret to inform you that you're legally required to read Arabiolosis now

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

memories

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
TISSUES ALREADY COME IN A BOX :nallears:

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
not to mention the machines at the tissue factories stagger the tissues in a very very precise way that has them folded over eachother slightly so that when you remove a tissue, it pulls out the one that's folded under it so it pops outta the box, ready to be grabbed. If you just toss tissues in there you'll be fishin' for tissues with nasty snot, jizz or mung hands and yuck you just ruined all the tissues.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
All the packaging he wanted people to reuse is stuff that gets greasy just in the course of its normal intended use. Your tissues are going to absorb the grease. The whole thing will attract vermin. I guess Nathen's dream failed because of Dream Monsters like me who don't live in his paracosm :shrug:

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

TISSUES ALREADY COME IN A BOX :nallears:

Yeah, but they aren't sauce flavored!

necroid
May 14, 2009

Escape From Noise posted:

I thought this thread was going to get closed and goldmined over a year ago. I also cannot believe it's been over two years.

lmao I just checked, first post was march 15th 2019

still fully entergaged here

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

necroid posted:

lmao I just checked, first post was march 15th 2019

still fully entergaged here

I had to check midway through my post. I couldn't believe it myself.

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

I am fully entergorged

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Plant MONSTER. posted:

not to mention the machines at the tissue factories stagger the tissues in a very very precise way that has them folded over eachother slightly so that when you remove a tissue, it pulls out the one that's folded under it so it pops outta the box, ready to be grabbed. If you just toss tissues in there you'll be fishin' for tissues with nasty snot, jizz or mung hands and yuck you just ruined all the tissues.

I think - but am not sure - he wanted people to wrap a box of tissues in the lasagna box, like one those bamboo tissue holders. Except made of the same cardboard as the tissue box itself... and greasy.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Clean tissue box holders are already dying. Sleek, slippery tissue boxes covered in lasagna grease are the way forward.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

If you can smell the grease it means your covid is getting better, checkmate nerds

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug
I'm sure having a lasagna box tissue holder would help with the celibacy though

Jack-Off Lantern
Mar 2, 2012

Escape From Noise posted:

Clean tissue box holders are already dying. Sleek, slippery tissue boxes covered in lasagna grease are the way forward.

He's disrupting the tissue industry

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

CodfishCartographer posted:

I'm sure having a lasagna box tissue holder would help with the celibacy though

Au contraire, the lasagna residue is a handy impromptu lube for when things get steamy - steamy as one of our piping hot patented Garfield pizzas!

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Grease Monsters are hurting young entrepreneurs with their negative posts, yet complicit Google (what happened to 'dont be evil'? :)) does nothing to censor them before they can appear on the forum. Mneowww!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld
Jun 14, 2007

I'm pretty creeped out
just say mno to sex